• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Does anyone else find it deeply ironic that botty drags Beyoncé for 'bleaching' but stans MJ like it's going out of fashion?

I haven't dragged Beyonce for bleaching in a while. In fact, the last person to bring up her bleaching was DMJ. I've also only mentioned MJ once in this OT, and that was only in response to something Icicle said. Unless you're a really disgruntled Beyoka stan, I wonder if there is something you really want to say to me? Cause this kind of seething isn't a good look for you.

ixPZVGtQF77X5.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Went to bed it was at number 6, seems to have risen to 4 even after the end of the cc deal. Looks like its going to be another #Beautiful day.
tumblr_mkjy5z9R7v1sn1rnso4_250.gif

Cynosure

cute avy, Second. Not sure about the new username
I would resent Botty or Roy just the same if they changed theirs to Legend X

and I've always felt Leona should change hers to something more...her.

Mau ®

There was a Rih doc? Kesha's doc flopped, too.

Bey remains queen of documentaries
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

IIRC Shitney's For The Record had better ratings than Bey's "Life is but an orchestrated dream"

Madonna's "Truth or Dare" RIHmains the blueprint for all these pop gurl docs tho.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There was a Rih doc? Kesha's doc flopped, too.

Bey remains queen of documentaries
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif
Is anyone surprised though? What the thieving wannabes forgot is that when you make a documentary it has to be about a topic that people actually care about.

Majmun

cute avy, Second. Not sure about the new username
I would resent Botty or Roy just the same if they changed theirs to Legend X

and I've always felt Leona should change hers to something more...her.

POPGAF = GAF to me. Most of my posting is done here.

Just here for some Bey stanning and spreading the gospel
ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

Mumei

POP

-- 36 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 1113 0 1113 13.895

RHYTHMIC

-- 46 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 463 0 463 4.420

AC

-- 25 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 218 0 218 5.207

HOT AC

-- 47 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 247 0 247 2.858

URBAN

-- 48 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 263 0 263 3.421

Has this been posted? If it has, here it is again.

3phemeral

POP

-- 36 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 1113 0 1113 13.895

RHYTHMIC

-- 46 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 463 0 463 4.420

AC

-- 25 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 218 0 218 5.207

HOT AC

-- 47 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 247 0 247 2.858

URBAN

-- 48 MARIAH CAREY #Beautiful f/Miguel 263 0 263 3.421

Has this been posted? If it has, here it is again.
I don't even know how to interpret these.

[edit] I imagine these are probably good if this wiki addition is any indication:

the song now holds the records for the biggest amount of radio spins on it's first day of release over taking Lady Gaga 's Born This Way With over 2, 000 plays in it's first 12 hours.[6]

Yeah, I chuckled pretty hard when Marius posted it.

Is minus' view count coming back btw? Poor Marius must be seething
i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif
I've been meaning to say it when I first saw he posted it, but never got the chance to. :)

I'm glad I never got into the whole minus thing long enough to care about view counts, so it must sting to have them suddenly vanish if you were up in the millions.

Cynosure

I wish we didn't have to wait until the end of the year for magazine sales and they were as accessible as music, film, and tour sales. I would love to see how much Beysus' Shape cover will sell more than Brokenknee's

the haggard d-list disgrace's only 2012 cover flopped

For Vogue, Swift sold 329,371 copies, digital sales included, which was a little above the six-month average that ended in June 2012, but no match for Lady Gaga, the magazine’s top seller last year, with about 602,000 copies.Katy Perry in September was far and away Elle’s big winner, with 293,741 copies sold, but Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears bombed — they had the worst and second-worst covers, respectively.

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/recent-best-and-worst-sellers-at-the-newsstand-6841488

CiBwMEj.gif

royalan

Just gave Mimi and Miguel my coins. :)

Glad this is being received so positively. It's such a chill bop, and I always love it when Mimi's winning. Miguel winning by proxy is also a plus.

Haters can stay posing with her ex-husband.

Bladenic

Yes I'm full on Team #Beautiful. Can't wait to blast and jam that bop in my car with the windows down all summer.

Icona Pop tried though.

SaintZ

Here's To Never Growing Up BTS 2

Lord, what was the budget for this :S She said she was going to dress up like in the Complicated video though, I want to see if that's true.

Well... she's trying. The description tho "Worldwide premiere of the new summer hit single All My People. A new versus track for Manilla Maniacs and a new smashing hit for Alexandra Stan". Bye. More Than Friends remains the bop of the summer.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I forgot to post these yesterday due to all the commotion

PopGAF last.fm stats for the week ending Sunday 5 May 2013

Top Artists
1 Rihanna
2 Lady Gaga
3 Lana Del Rey
4 Beyoncé
5 Calvin Harris
6 Janelle Monáe
7 Azealia Banks