• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Meanwhile, my favorite novel and movie remains unbothered...

Jurassic_Park_poster.jpg

i watched this on blu-ray on my massive TV with surround sound and it was a religious experience like no other *O*

ibNIcaawOkcUp.gif

royalan

My favorite movie is a tie, and both enjoy high rankings amongst the best movies of all time.

The Color Purplesus
The Joy Luck Clubsus

Speaking of...how come I never see any Joy Luck Club gifs? That movie is hella giffable. ;___;

botty

Banned
i watched this on blu-ray on my massive TV with surround sound and it was a religious experience like no other *O*

ibNIcaawOkcUp.gif

That's the difference between watching a movie, and having an EXPERIENCE. James Cameron knows the tea on this kind of movie making, too.

gin8loxi.gif

My favorite movie is a tie, and both enjoy high rankings amongst the best movies of all time.

The Color Purplesus
The Joy Luck Clubsus

Speaking of...how come I never see any Joy Luck Club gifs? That movie is hella giffable. ;___;

I've heard of this, but never seen it. I am here for the Color purplesus, too~

Aguila

#ICONIC
I don't think I have a favorite movie. In recent memory tho, I saw Black Swan for my film class, and that movie was pretty fucking good tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think I have a favorite movie. In recent memory tho, I saw Black Swan for my film class, and that movie was pretty fucking good tbh.

I got multiples.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Easy A
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Pan's Labyrinth
Scott Pilgrim
Little Shop of Horrors
Marry Poppins
Shaun of The Dead
Zombieland
etc.

botty

Banned
Where's Mumei to scalp you distracted hoes

My favorite movie is Wall-E :)

To be fair, Mumei kind of started the movie conversation.

fDoIV.gif

The Voice 1st Live show ratings:

Season 4
First Live Show 3.9 ratings 11.89 million viewers

Season 3
First Live Show 4.5 ratings 11.93 million viewers

Season 2
First Live Show 4.1 ratings 10.67 million viewers

Season 1
First Live Show 4.6 ratings 12.30 million viewers

unbothered.gif

Who the hell is J.Quran? I wish ya'll would stop using ridiculous names that don't even sound like the actual artist. Dumb shit like Challahari XCX or throwing "sus" on the end of everything. Challahari sounds like a 19th century Indian shanty town.

botty

Banned
Who the hell is J.Quran? I wish ya'll would stop using ridiculous names that don't even sound like the actual artist. Dumb shit like Challahari XCX or throwing "sus" on the end of everything. Challahari sounds like a 19th century Indian shanty town.

Jennifer Lopez. Personally, I prefer J.Lord.

3phemeral

Welp, I just did a quick cover for #Beautiful because the original one sucked so much. The song reminded me of two high school sweethearts spending their days watching the sunset together, so I thought a scrapbook diary would be a good way to illustrate that. Still sucks but not as much as the official artwork. Anyway, if anyone wants to use it, here it is:

royalan

Welp, I just did a quick cover for #Beautiful because the original one sucked so much. The song reminded me of two high school sweethearts spending their days watching the sunset together, so I thought a scrapbook diary would be a good way to illustrate that. Still sucks but not as much as the official artwork. Anyway, if anyone wants to use it, here it is:

I will use. Thanx. *.*

This cover also works because Mariah actually does love scrapbooking, so this is totally something she'd probably actually do. *.*

Mumei

The lyrics posted on Mariah's site have "#" wherever the lyric was "fuckin'" in the chorus. So apparently the title is technically Fuckin' Beautiful. How cute.

Kyon

Banned
.@Botty

Link not gonna post whole article cause I'm on mobile atm.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/will-i-am-producing-new-britney-spears-album-20130501#ixzz2S3zPLPv9

The part of the article that is the most EXCITING is this :D

"We need to talk about what she's excited about in life. I gotta talk about the things that hurt her. I gotta talk about the things that make her concerned – she's a mother. I gotta talk to her about all the things that her fans want to talk to her about. I gotta be the vehicle between her and her fans." He added, "We can't do another song about going on the dance floor. Really? Didn't we see a bunch of Britney doing that already? Don't we want to see something that comes from her heart?"

Do y'all know what this means? URBAN SOUNDING ALBUM CONFIRMED. It's what she wanted the new album to sound like. This probably also means instead of 1 or two songs she wrote making the cut like the last two albums it will be more. >_<

ITZney is coming back to meee
52b0f867.gif

botty

Banned
oooooo
We can do anything we want
Live it up!
So live it up!
Live it up!
Go

It's like a competent version of Starships. I hope it slays.

ibYEdYCLLD8Ar.gif

botty

Banned
Do y'all know what this means? URBAN SOUNDING ALBUM CONFIRMED. It's what she wanted the new album to sound like. This probably also means instead of 1 or two songs she wrote making the cut like the last two albums it will be more. >_<

ITZney is coming back to meee
52b0f867.gif

waiT that is the album that has my favorite brit songs: Toxic, Touch of My Hand, Breath on Me, and Everytime *.*

throw in a Gimme More 2.0 and it will be jusT

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

Kyon

Banned
Pop/Urban/R&B Masterpiece

ITZ is still superior in every way but still

waiT that is the album that has my favorite brit songs: Toxic, Touch of My Hand, Breath on Me, and Everytime *.*

throw in a Gimme More 2.0 and it will be jusT

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

YAS and Danja is making tracks for ha again so GM2.0 is cominG
ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

botty

Banned
YAS and Danja is making tracks for ha again so GM2.0 is cominG
ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

waiT a damn minuTe!!!!!!!

I didn't know danja was in on it. I thought he said something earlier about not being able to work with her or something. Maybe I am just confused. I need them to work together again, though. Coming for that Urban queen title.

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom