• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
tumblr_inline_mmebgtg6mR1qz4rgp.gif
GOD is real and FLEXIBLE. No wonder She slays across all genres.

Shit.i.am is still on probation despite the interesting vision it has for the album.

royalan

waiT a damn minuTe!!!!!!!

I didn't know danja was in on it. I thought he said something earlier about not being able to work with her or something. Maybe I am just confused. I need them to work together again, though. Coming for that Urban queen title.

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

Maybe Brit can revitalize him. He hasn't been good since Blackout, tbh...

Kyon

Banned
waiT a damn minuTe!!!!!!!

I didn't know danja was in on it. I thought he said something earlier about not being able to work with her or something. Maybe I am just confused. I need them to work together again, though. Coming for that Urban queen title.

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

He tweeted Knock Knock to her a month or two ago. They're up to something. Can't be a coincidence he keeps bringing up Blackout2.0

pepsi.gif

I see no lies... Kind of reminds me of Timbaland. They have their sounds that they're comfortable with but with their favorite artists they try to go outside their bubble.

botty

Banned

I'm going through Danja's production discography post Blackout...

Danity Kane - Bad Girl
Ciara - Work
Dirty Money - Hello Good Morning

I can use 3 of his songs from the last 5 years. :rip:

royalan

I'm going through Danja's production discography post Blackout...

Danity Kane - Bad Girl
Ciara - Work
Dirty Money - Hello Good Morning

I can use 3 of his songs from the last 5 years. :rip:

I didn't know Danja produced "Bad Girl" by Aubrey O'Day and the Danities.

That's one more good thing I can give him credit for. :)

"Work" is vile, though

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So like where is Lily Allen?

Lily_allen_yay_woot_aw_yeah.gif

I want new material and it's been years

edit; is gifcam good compared to the other tools you guys use?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I have long maintained that Rihanna's eventual GREATEST HITS will shit and slay lives so today I made a Rihanna GREATEST HITS playlist on Spotify and it is AMAZING.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ITZ and Blackout are obviously Godney's masterpieces. The musicality and artistry is enough to make geese seeth.

Nemesis_

OH OH

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

LIVE IT UP

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

SO LIVE IT UP LIVE IT UP GO

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

OH OH

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

AND WE AINT STOPPIN TILL WE'RE DONE

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

SO LIVE IT UP LIVE IT UP

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

GO GO GO GOG OGOG G OG OG GOG GOG OG OG G OG OG OGO

ibfrD7fMzpMYUO.gif

If you read those lyrics really somberly they sound like a Lana Del Rey song, lol

O OOOOOOHHH
OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
;_____;

Is this J-Lo that we're dry-humping over? Lawd, these lowered standards. Save us Lord GagaBey.

Koodo

Banned
If you read those lyrics really somberly they sound like a Lana Del Rey song, lol

O OOOOOOHHH
OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
;_____;

Is this J-Lo that we're dry-humping over? Lawd, these lowered standards. Save us Lord GagaBey.
Make love, don't fight
Let's hook tonight

ibbCp5dNQEcx1c.gif

Koodo

Banned
It's incredibly generic and it might even be the worse of her summer Pitbull songs, but it's a bop tailor-made for those hot, sweaty, grimy summer days and I WILL USE.

ibag1HIuK7MLiZ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Couldn't even finish Live it up
Pitbull is absolutely disgusting as is that track
Deserves to flop.

Trigger

Hmm, on one hand I want to give mi amor Pitbull some coins and I know Jenny from the block will slay the choreo.

On the other hand, Live It Up is pretty damn generic. It's rare when a song evokes absolutely apathy from me.

Styles

Friday 29 November - Auckland Vector Arena
Ticketmaster 0800 111 999 www.ticketmaster.co.nz
Tickets on sale Tuesday 21 May 9am NZ local

Wednesday 4 December - Sydney Allianz Stadium
Ticketek 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au
Tickets on sale Tuesday 21 May 9am NSW local

Saturday 7 December - Brisbane Suncorp Stadium
Ticketek 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au
Tickets on sale Tuesday 21 May 10am QLD local

Wednesday 11 December - Perth NIB Stadium
Ticketmaster 136 100 www.ticketmaster.com.au
Tickets on sale Tuesday 21 May 9am WA local

Saturday 14 December - Melbourne Etihad Stadium
Ticketmaster 136 100 www.ticketmaster.com.au
Tickets on sale Tuesday 21 May 9am VIC local

Stadium dates for the Oceania leg of the RED tour.

I can't at there being a hashtag in J.Loco's song title, smh.

The song is meh. RedOne has done better... with GaGa. My Queen's impacT is noted, but them lessors can keep on trying and failing.

Matt_

I can't at there being a hashtag in J.Loco's song title, smh.

The song is meh. RedOne has done better... with GaGa. My Queen's impacT is noted, but them lessors can keep on trying and failing.

His work with Gaga is absolutely flawless
other than hair
edit; wiki says they have TBA projects from ARTPOP together?

Koodo

Banned
I couldn't help but go back to her Latin bop Follow The Leader and now I'm not feeling Live It Up that much anymore. The former doesn't have that nasty breakdown, sounds fresher, and it's making me bop that much harder. Should've embraced a Latin sound for 2013 rather than hijacking electropop for the third time in a row.

Mariah won.

Bladenic

I couldn't help but go back to her Latin bop Follow The Leader and now I'm not feeling Live It Up that much anymore. The former doesn't have that nasty breakdown, sounds fresher, and it's making me bop that much harder. Should've embraced a Latin sound for 2013 rather than hijacking electropop for the third time in a row.

Mariah won.

Yes stan for Follow The Leader. It was one of my main bops last summer.

Styles

Taylor Swift to play stadiums on Australian Red tour

TAYLOR Swift is set to become the first female act since Madonna to play stadium shows in Australia.

The country/pop superstar will tour stadiums in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth this December, playing to around 180,000 Australian fans in just ten days.

Swift's meteoric rise in popularity in Australia has seen her accelerate from club shows in 2009 playing to around 1000 people to stadium venues of up to 50,000 fans just four years later.

Swift's four albums have sold over one million units in Australia since 2008.

"It's a sign of the achievements of Taylor Swift and the loyal fanbase she's built up that she will be the first woman to play stadiums nationally here since Madonna," promoter Michael Gudinski said yesterday."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...-australian-tour/story-fncakr24-1226637858626

Only a local bitch.

ibwU1mi32pJbjO.gif

SaintZ

Lana covers Fashion Magazine
Koodo you should get me a copy tbh.
Her L'Officel spread remains the best IMO
What does "me la como" mean? I have to know!

Oh, and I'm disappointed with that HTNGU teaser. I had such high hopes for this new Avril era...
I can show you what it means later
AC119.gif
it means, I eat it/her/him. In Mexico the phrase is used as slang for eating dick almost exclusively lol

Yeah... the HTNGU video looks generic but it's only the first 30 seconds. I'll wait until the full thing is out to cast a judgement.
High hopes for Avril?
O.

Koodo

Banned
#LIVEITUP is better than Right Now. The latter is littered with random dubstep flairs throughout the verses and that just isn't cute, plus the breakdown is even nastier.

I'm not seeing it chart-wise for either though, at least in terms of them being SMASH hits. Feel This Brief Moment could be a good indication of how this type of song will fare.

High hopes for Avril?
Yes, because I like Let Go and Under My Skin. I was expecting this new album to be just as good as those albums, since she dumped RCA for a new record label. One would think her first album on a new label would be pretty good, since she would most likely want to put some effort into it. Unfortunately, it looks like she isn't even trying. Having a Taylor Swift rip off like "17" and anther track titled "Hello Kitty" doesn't give me any hope at all. This HTNGU teaser might be the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm going to give the album a listen on Spotify when it comes out, but I'm no longer as optimistic as I was. I'm probably just going to pay her dust now. :(

SaintZ

Unfortunately, it looks like she isn't even trying. Having a Taylor Swift rip off like "17"
GOODBYE, 17 sounds like something out of Let Go and if anything, Taylor has been ripping off Avril starting WANEGBT. I guess people forget she's been doing this for more than 10 years because of her ageless look *.*

Goodbye Lullaby was pretty good but since the GP paid it dust, Avril is gonna be doing The Best Damn Thing 2 I'm afraid -_-

Trigger

I prefer Avril's softer, more acoustic friendly stuff. I'm going to keep an ear out for anything on the album itself that falls under that category.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
but wait

Turn up this motha, and let it play
I know you like my bumper
dont be ashamed
dont even wonder, its just a game
we're rocking body to body lets go insane

ild6jPKPhmo5H.gif

this song has so many extra elements, pitbull at the beginning, that annoying voice before the breakdown, not to mention the breakdown sucks.
J.lo's verses before the pre-chorus are the only redeemable quality of it but they happen few and far between for me to give her some coins, blah.

Digital sales for the week:

01 - Macklemore - Can't Hold Us (262,000│1,759,000)
02 - P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason (255,000│2,410,000)
03 - Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (176,000│1,217,000)
04 - Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (145,000│3,137,000)
05 - Rihanna - Stay (140,000│2,650,000)
06 - Icona Pop - I Love It (136,000│1,211,000)
07 - Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (134,000│2,381,000)
08 - Macklemore - Thrift Shop (117,000│6,069,000)
09 - Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (115,000│343,000)
10 - Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (109,000│3,055,000)

Thrift Shop passes 6 million, and JGMAR on its way to passing Stay in the next couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom