• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Why do the fighters hate Shakira so much? Is it purely because she is a female replacing the only female (who nobody liked) on the panel or is there a more deep seated issue?

iWFiNw02tGFnr.gif

Bladenic

Why do the fighters hate Shakira so much? Is it purely because she is a female replacing the only female (who nobody liked) on the panel or is there a more deep seated issue?

iWFiNw02tGFnr.gif

They were probably scared Shakira would take over the position completely, leaving their fave permanently broke and unemployed. Luckily Shakira is still a global star music wise.

Nemesis_

Didn't Xtincta leave The Voice to focus on her career though? I can't possibly think of reasons why she would be returning to reality television if that were her main focus.

iue4aHqvGyNzq.gif

Koodo

Banned
But what about the demos? Those are what really matter.

Still ������
Season 4 remains with a higher season average, which is especially impressive considering the Spring is the pits for television ratings.

ivwVanGbCUSOF.gif

botty

Banned
I'd like to see how those numbers are paired off. S3 and S4 have different formats, considering S3 is longer. But S4's ratings are declining by the episode, so that average might DROPT before you know it.

taylorswiftdvurz.gif

botty

Banned
Mariah Carey World Tour Planned

On the heels of her buzzed-about new single with Miguel, "#Beautiful," a source tells Us Weekly that the singer is in the midst of planning a brand new world tour.
"Due to the smash success of '#Beautiful,'" fans are clamoring as Mariah makes plans for a world tour," the source explains to Us. So far, "#Beautiful" has hit number one in 25 countries and the top five in 45.

The mom to 2-year-old twins, Moroccon and Monroe, has yet to comment on a recent report that she won't be returning to the American Idol judging panel after just one season on the FOX series. While Randy Jackson announced his departure on Thursday, May 9, after 12 seasons with the show, The Wrap claims that Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban have all supposedly been fired.

The tour would be the Grammy winner's first global trek since 2004, when she was on her Charmbracelet world tour. In 2010, she jet-set on her Angels Advocate tour, where she performed in the U.S., Egypt, Brazil and Singapore.

Seems like we might be getting the first tour of 2013 that has talent, but doesn't use 99.9% recycled material.

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Nemesis_

Not all of them being fired. ��

I am glad the tatooed lesbian has been fired. He dropped The Voice Australia for a better pay packet and now everyone in Australia loves his replacement so much that he is considering moving here.

ib1WPPAncGBZzi.gif

I never thought I would care this much and I don't even follow The Voice as much as I used to ;_;

botty

Banned
I am glad the tatooed lesbian has been fired. He dropped The Voice Australia for a better pay packet and now everyone in Australia loves his replacement so much that he is considering moving here.

ib1WPPAncGBZzi.gif

I never thought I would care this much and I don't even follow The Voice as much as I used to ;_;

Is that Ricky Martin?

ib1WPPAncGBZzi.gif

Speaking of which, can we have a moment of silence for this man's SEXINESS

Ever since coming out, his style has been FLAW-FREE

EDIT: I see this 5H stanning. Slay

Nemesis_

He's on The Voice AUS? I might watch some episodes online....

He is pretty happy about everything and sometimes I don't feel he gives good enough criticism (though for some reason I feel like it's this way with all the judges on The Voice Australia).

But I think he is a much better replacement for Keith Urban who was probably my least favourite panelist, although this season Seal is REALLY annoying me.

I don't really understand the role of the mentors though - do they play a bigger part in the American version of the show? They were only here for like about five or so episodes. I was surprised they managed to get Ryan Tedder as a mentor too but given his commitment was so small I was not too surprised in the end.

I remember being pretty angry about Keith leaving

iytqDa9Qu9sdO.gif

Our country was beyond embarrassed with this performance though

botty

Banned
He is pretty happy about everything and sometimes I don't feel he gives good enough criticism (though for some reason I feel like it's this way with all the judges on The Voice Australia).

But I think he is a much better replacement for Keith Urban who was probably my least favourite panelist, although this season Seal is REALLY annoying me.

I don't really understand the role of the mentors though - do they play a bigger part in the American version of the show? They were only here for like about five or so episodes. I was surprised they managed to get Ryan Tedder as a mentor too but given his commitment was so small I was not too surprised in the end.

I remember being pretty angry about Keith leaving

iytqDa9Qu9sdO.gif

Our country was beyond embarrassed with this performance though

It changes every season it seems. At first the mentors would work with the coaches to help train the contestants. They would also be there during the battle rounds/live shows to help the coaches make decisions. But with each subsequent season their roles have been diminished. Now they're only here for a few episodes.

=======
Did anyone post this video of Fifth Harmony singing Mirrors with some randoms?

Cynosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom