• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
MARIAH CAREY - #Beautiful f/Miguel: 41.203 (-25.553)

17 Mariah Carey - #Beautiful (feat. Miguel)

The beginning of the end.

iUdveQSHRTalF.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rolling effect is the difference between last weeks update and this weeks
So the difference was -25million from last week but she still added 7 million yesterday
I think so anyway

DMeisterJ

Banned
What does that even mean? All the Mariah stans have been saying that. She lost 25.5 million today, just how did she gain 7 million?

iUdveQSHRTalF.gif

The original update for it last Tuesday was 32 mil. Today's update is -25 mil. The rolling effect update is the negative absolute value of the first update minus the eighth update.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lol at even implying that another 4 would be a bad thing for stans. Roy, it's gone too damn far.
The delusion is just staggering. 4 is by far her best reviewed album. The BDS sufferers once again assume that their warped delusions somehow square with the real world.

Lol at even implying that another 4 would be a bad thing for stans. Roy, it's gone too damn far.

He must think Bey stans regret her 4 era. What they don't know is that the 4 era was our favorite one, lol. Not to mention her best album by far. <3

I'll take another 4 era over any other alternative honestly, though I'm also thrilled at the prospect of her songs being a bit more hip-hop than straight R&B this time. I want a perfect fusion of B'Day and 4, and so far I'm hearing it through those snippets. Best era yet? I'm hoping so.
But the era hasn't started yet so it's hard to gauge ;)

And yes, I'm all for dropping Beyonce-Christina comparisons. I love them both but even I can't humor the idea that their talents are in the same spectrum. Beyonce handily one-ups Christina in every general category that us Fighters find Christina to excel in, and that's the cold hard truth. I'm not delusional enough to negate that fact. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Grown Woman serves African beats teas to me. Reminds me a lot of Earth Intruders too (also produced by Timbaland ofc).

Grown Woman serves African beats teas to me. Reminds me a lot of Earth Intruders too (also produced by Timbaland ofc).

It's serving Bushmen-of-the-Calahari realness, I cannot. I reaaaallly hope the studio version is as close to the live performance as possible. I need that African chant breakdown while she shakes her ass with a dozen other women. It's like quintessential Beyonce. ;__;

DMeisterJ

Banned
Looks like Beyonce is sick, and has to cancels today's concert today in Belgium due to 'dehydration and exhaustion'.

I wonder if that's code for 'morning sickness'.

Scalding.

Hm not really. It was actually basic. We're discussing Mimi being #17 on iTunes and he turns it into Rih's albums sales. Sad he can't just admit that digitally, #BEAUTIFUL isn't slaying.

DMeisterJ

Banned
He's been pressed since unapologenocide tbh.

That's funny, cause I remember Unapologetic's release being the moment that the HIV knew that Rih was here to stay and slay, and they've been bothered since that point.

Continue living in your fantasy land of delusion tho. Don't you have some tour reviews to post? Oh wait, tonight's show is cancelled.

709x0001.gif

Kyon

Banned
That's funny, cause I remember Unapologetic's release being the moment that the HIV knew that Rih was here to stay and slay, and they've been bothered since that point.

Continue living in your fantasy land of delusion tho. Don't you have some tour reviews to post? Oh wait, tonight's show is cancelled.

709x0001.gif

Is this true? I can't

ibpKsy1nnEwjkE.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is this true? I can't

ibpKsy1nnEwjkE.gif

Yes, due to her 'Dehydration and Exhaustion'

Official press release: Beyoncé has been advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion and will not be able to perform in Antwerp, Belgium tonight. She is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision on the second Belgium date scheduled for May 15. Tonight&#8217;s show will be re-scheduled as soon as possible.

Lying to her stans about her morning sickness #icant

ibpKsy1nnEwjkE.gif

"HIV" is a bit much.

And I really hope she's not pregnant again. Everything's lined up for this era to slay. We don't need another reason for her to clock the promo.

Majmun

It has been resheduled.

One of my friends was going to see her. She's seething so hard right now.

And Bey being pregnant again doesn bother me. As long as she releases her new album. "4: part 2" album would be AMAZING

Cynosure

Bey's ballads ain't got NOTHING on Xtina's, this is tea you've admitted to before in the past so I don't know why you're faking the funk now.

Yass, expose ha.
8f70c6ea.gif

Soulscribe does too much to champion his #1 sometimes, even if that means blatantly lying about his #3

It's a known fact that ballads are Xtina's forte, even her most hardcore haters don't deny this. She has excelled in ever single ballad
pre-Lotus
, Bound to You is no exception

watch yourself, Soulscribe sis

iIm70mNlPaho2.gif

Majmun

The following is written on the poster:

"Say no to nudity"

Must've been some crazy religious woman or man who did that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Xtina's ballads are tedious as fuck. I base this on having heard like two of them. But seriously, Halo shits on them.

Also I am not a fan of ballads unless they have some kind of twist.

Nemesis_

Looks like the RAM OT will pass the BTW OT

Nem tried, good luck with the ARTPOP one
ibmiDNyo6kMlcX.gif

Oh, I just noticed this.

I am not bothered, Born This Way was an esoteric album and it's post count is reflected in this fact.

taylorswiftdvurz.gif

........;______;..........

At least it wasn't trumped by the 20/06 experience.

Bladenic

aa28805ebc9411e2bf5322000a9f38c3_7.jpg

:/

Where is the video for "Right Now" or "Jump"?

She's testing my patience.

Lbr she probably won't, there's absolutely 0 point to it now. Song is already done and already slayed considering it was urban only. Move on to the next thing and make a vid for the next single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom