• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Gaga will be the music director for tomorrow's Versace show. Expect new music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPLUMDR-LUY&feature=player_embedded

12:20

negativeman-55f.png
negativeman-55f.png
negativeman-55f.png
negativeman-55f.png
negativeman-55f.png
negativeman-55f.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ibhcyYhmupPajF.gif

SHE IS COMING!!!!
edit; Lord hammercy Donatella is very hard to understand
edit2; Useless squidward impersonator asking about Italy after and not pressing her for more

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A big relaunch for Verasce, gaga talks about being inspired and ya'll aint expecting anything new?
chhh, no faith

Frick it, I'm getting hyped. I am desperate for new GaGa music.

I just can't at next Thursday being 2 years since Born This Way released. This waiT.

Nemesis_

Wasn't it Scheiße?

Government Hooker

On March 2nd, Gaga previewed a short remixed clip of the song at the Anatomy of Change Fashion Show by Thierry Mugler in Paris. In the beginning of the song "Io ritorne-" can be heard, probably the phrase is in Italian, "Io ritornerò" ("I will come back").

Scheiße

Gaga and DJ White Shadow remixed a short portion of the song and premiered it on January 19, 2011 at the Anatomy of Change by Thierry Mugler, although, Gaga purposely left out the chorus during this remix.

You're right. Scheiße came first but it was just for a video or something - when Gaga was musical director we got a mash-up of Government Hooker and Born This Way.

Nemesis_

I legitimately feel sorry for her if nothing comes out of it.

If only because the more psychotic fans will be vicious as ever.

Koodo

Banned
Gaga has tweeted about every show where she debuted music, so it's beyond likely that nothing will happen tomorrow; and for those thinking of replying with "but she hasn't tweeted anything at all for a while, Koo!" that's another indication that nothing will happen. She's still on media blackout.

Trust Mother Koodo's tea with Gaga, it has always been accurate.
even though I don't want it to be accurate :rip:
#DREWFURIOUS

In Chinese "sheisse" means like a sort of offended way of saying "what is the meaning of this" you can hear it on the streets when couples are arguing and I always laugh now when I listen to that song.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Solange Knowles said:
Super stoked to announce I've started my own label,SAINT RECORDS,where I'll be releasing my music & other projects distributed through SONY!

It is through SAINT RECORDS that I will be releasing my full length album, and also future music projects that I'm excited about sharing!

Through Saint Records I will have 100% creative/artistic control & continue to passionately pursue my footing in this new musical movement.

tumblr_mbp8ll5SRW1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Nemesis_

How hard is it to even set up a label? I don't really understand the point of it especially if you're still serving under one of the mega labels - wouldn't they still have more of a say since, well, they own you still?

I just don't get it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom