• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

yet you quoted it
before I had a chance to edit with a slower one

calm down hussy it's been changed.

ibdfeJ9yGm1dfS.gif

EDIT: Watching Scream 4 and noticed this as it was clearer on the Bluray:

hTqYsln.jpg

TjPbTee.jpg

Look familiar in the background?

Lady+GaGa+Dance+In+The+Dark.png

#GETDATPROMO

Nemesis_

^^^ you are late, but it is a juicy Easter egg, Scream producer better stan

If Scream 5 ever happens, she needs to star. Her persona fits perfectly with the tone of the films, tbh. I remember the rumours she was appearing in 4. I was perchedT.

A shame 5 probably won't ever happen though :(

Bladenic

If Scream 5 ever happens, she needs to star. Her persona fits perfectly with the tone of the films, tbh. I remember the rumours she was appearing in 4. I was perchedT.

OMG I didn't know you stan Scream. Make lots of gifs tbh. Mainly of Queen Gail (I hate that her name is actually spelled Gale RIP).

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Lets not get ahead of ourselves she still has to make her acting debut with Machete

.... whenever that premiers
400.gif

Trigger

Godga is my HBIC, with Azealia, Lana and Kesha all on tier 2.

Really into Britney, Kylie, Ellie, Marina, Florence, Girls Aloud, Florrie, Charli XCX, Grimes, Icona Pop, Justice, Katy B,
Perra
, MIA, Passion Pit, Santigold, Scissor Sisters and a lot more EDM too

iZrHXcMjh2uM6.gif

I see zero flaws in this list.

royalan

“It’s all me and Tim,” Justin Timberlake says of The 20/20 Experience — as in, his third album was produced entirely by Timbaland. Given the producer’s hand in Timberlake’s previous solo material (Justified‘s “Cry Me a River,” ten of FutureSex/LoveSound‘s 12 tracks produced), the news isn’t a surprise, but perhaps a guarantee that fans will like what they hear.

“[20/20], it goes a lot of different directions,” Timberlake says to Capital FM. “I think there’s probably a little bit of what was reminiscent on the first album and then a little bit of what’s reminiscent of the second album, and then some new stuff.”

Aside from confirming Timbaland’s role in 20/20, the “Suit & Tie”-donned singer also says that he recorded with Pharrell (who helped produced Justified), but for material that will appear under the Neptunes. He also re-confirms that he hit the studio for Beyonce‘s follow-up to 4, although he has yet to ask Mrs. Carter to return the favor. “We didn’t do anything on this for mine, but that’s not to say that down the road, there couldn’t be a single version of something.
X

Welp, this is all the proof I needed. The album's gonna suck.

ibrcuA7b4cruA3.gif

Nemesis_

Ugh.

No thank you. Its like he isn't even trying.......

Seriously, I don't think he is. I think he tried to come back with music because he heard that people wanted him back.

But he rushed it and put the wheels into motion too soon, put less than Rihanna effort into an alberm and is putting it out.

It just sounds like a mish mash of poor management and coordination, and as a result he's putting out what feels like a very, VERY half baked alberm.

It's probably some dumbfuck way to bring promo to MySpace since he vowed to make it relevant again after he purchased it.

His tired GQ aesthetic is done - I absolutely adored FS/LS and I am so pressedT that this is not a worthy follow up at all.

GoodBYE Justine.

i9fwdSC4tY8es.gif

The 20/06 Experience it is

ibbBK1pFLAjbRl.gif

iUiytNKRTevUg.gif

royalan

Seriously, I don't think he is. I think he tried to come back with music because he heard that people wanted him back.

But he rushed it and put the wheels into motion too soon, put less than Rihanna effort into an alberm and is putting it out.

It just sounds like a mish mash of poor management and coordination, and as a result he's putting out what feels like a very, VERY half baked alberm.

It's probably some dumbfuck way to bring promo to MySpace since he vowed to make it relevant again after he purchased it.

His tired GQ aesthetic is done - I absolutely adored FS/LS and I am so pressedT that this is not a worthy follow up at all.

GoodBYE Justine.

Mmhmm, all true tea.

What I find funny about this is that Justin's been talking a big talk about wanting to make classic music, and that part of the reason he waited 7 years to return to the music scene is because he wanted to be "inspired" again.

But, after all this time, his "inspiration" amounts to him working with his "safe bet" Timbaland creating an album that so far sounds like FS/LS 2.0? Get the fuck outta here; he could have made this album 5 years ago...

The fact that he views working with the man he's always worked with (and who has lately been criticized for not evolving his sound) as some sort of groundbreaking thing just shows how out-of-touch he's been with music all this time. I'm not going to lie, I agree that popular music has become a stale, EDM/dubstep cesspit. But there are plenty of great producers (some old and some new) that show promise when it comes to changing the aesthetic of Pop into something a bit more genuine and organic (his ex-girlfriend is working with some of them. I am SUPER excited about the Elijah Blake/Britney tracks). But Timbaland, with his stale-ass production, is not one of those producers, and so now Justin's whining about "real music" comes across more as the ranting of a senile old man afraid of change than as someone with a genuine point-of-view about the modern music scene.

Trigger

The fact that he views working with the man he's always worked with (and who has lately been criticized for not evolving his sound) as some sort of groundbreaking thing just shows how out-of-touch he's been with music all this time. I'm not going to lie, I agree that popular music has become a stale, EDM/dubstep cesspit. But there are plenty of great producers (some old and some new) that show promise when it comes to changing the aesthetic of Pop into something a bit more genuine and organic (his ex-girlfriend is working with some of them. I am SUPER excited about the Elijah Blake/Britney tracks). But Timbaland, with his stale-ass production, is not one of those producers, and so now Justin's whining about "real music" comes across more as the ranting of a senile old man afraid of change than as someone with a genuine point-of-view about the modern music scene.

I actually agRIH.
nULmZ.png

But I'm still going to wait for the actual music to be released before shitting all over the product.

Nemesis_

I think a lot of his appeal is *gulps* that he was "sexy" during his FS/LS era as well. People loved him - men wanted to be him (well, I don't know about gays >_>) and women wanted to be with him.

That clip with him and ScarJo was so hot and everyone seemed to love it, for example. My Love and Summer Love were both dirty grindy summer jams that really got people in the mood (>_>) during a drunken house party.

NONE of that effect would be here now if anyone played any of this overlong shit to a group of drunk people.

Now we have some old married man dancing in a suit about how he wants to treat you good and shit.

He's like the male Madonna. So out of touch and hawking the same wares that are long past their expiration date.

i3p6KD2mq1Jpk.gif

Bladenic

I like Mirrors so I'm still looking forward to the album. I know, I know...

But he can GTFO with that 8 minute track nonsense. Album is only 10 tracks but it's still gonna be close to 80 minutes long. Bye.

royalan

I think a lot of his appeal is *gulps* that he was "sexy" during his FS/LS era as well. People loved him - men wanted to be him (well, I don't know about gays >_>) and women wanted to be with him.

That clip with him and ScarJo was so hot and everyone seemed to love it, for example. My Love and Summer Love were both dirty grindy summer jams that really got people in the mood (>_>) during a drunken house party.

NONE of that effect would be here now if anyone played any of this overlong shit to a group of drunk people.

Now we have some old married man dancing in a suit about how he wants to treat you good and shit.

He's like the male Madonna. So out of touch and hawking the same wares that are long past their expiration date.

i3p6KD2mq1Jpk.gif

Yep, that harpy he married has definitely aged him.

I also just don't believe this GQ aesthetic he's trying to peddle anymore. I mean, this is the same guy who makes a fool of himself on SNL multiple times a year. The same guy who has starred in multiple romantic comedies in the past few years (including a few that genuinely gave me a boner for him...I mean, he was fucking HOT in Friends With Benefits). He's established his post-music brand as being a goofy-ass-bro, so now I'm supposed to believe that he's some sort of cigar-smoking, suit-wearing, sophisticated Bond-esque gentleman? GTFO...

Fey

Banned

ibj49S9aVDRg8u.gif

justin's problem is that he's just trying to repeat everything he already did so well 7 years ago, instead of progressing. he's likely made an album consisting of songs sounding like FS/LS rejects.

madonna's problem is she's trying too hard to "stay in touch" ... instead of doing something different from the mainstream, she's trying to join the mainstream which no one really wants her to do

SaintZ

Also I haven't listened to Queen Inna's new album yet but I will soon *.*
I checked iTunes Mexico yesterday and the alberm was not there. The only new thing was that VILE version of More Than Friends featuring Daddy Yankee RIP
ibbRUZTfaEzUbs.gif

Ch....

You leave ha out of this.

Bless Nem for all these Gail gifs. Second best character in the series tbh
Courtney's mouth tho
WaQ68.gif

It looks so... like... stretched.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Iggy Azalea on Azealia Banks

On Azealia Banks beef accusing Iggy of "seriously trivialising aspects of black culture": "She says that **** about ****ing anything. She called Perez Hilton a ******, I think she trivialised gay culture… ****ing whatever. She's biased about everybody and everything, even towards the people who help her. She even talked **** about the fashion industry after they basically gave her a career. I don't think anything about that girl man, she ****ing talks **** out of her arse and that's her business."

Azealia:

@AZEALIABANKS
Lol they're STILL asking you, about ME, in what's supposed to be YOUR interview ? #YUNGRAPUNXELWINSAGAIN

@AZEALIABANKS
And yaaaaaaaas bitch... U better be up on your Azealia Banks facts!!! STAN FOR THE HEAD NEGRESS!

finish ha
iP1tL31zZlP7W.gif

Bladenic

Of course.
1Oymt.gif

Dewey is my favorite male character, but Sid > Gail > him tbh

RE Courtney's Lips: I'm so oblivious to plastic surgery. I didn't notice it the first time I saw Scream 4.

I watch Cougar Town, and yeah, it's so obvious. She can't smile right anymore. So disappointing.

Nemesis_

Sid is so nothing though?

Kirby is great too, but that hair :biblio:

Always wanted to dry dirt! as well, I know it's cancelled but is it interesting at least?

omg y'all can just shutup with this REACHING justin timberlake hate. at least wait til his album is out before you copy and paste your tired ass "shade"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I see

You'll have a lot of fans here. Shame you don't stan Rih tho.

It's not that I don't like Rihanna, there is no denying she is queen of the bops. It's just her constant output just kills my excitement, she need to change things up a bit more before I start checking for her again.

That being said, I do use quite a lot of unapologetic.

I want to know what Matt_ thinks about Warrior.

i5Q4QXlK25ztY.gif

Fantastic album, crazily underrated here. Seems like people just forgot about her because she flopped which is a shame.

Welcome, you will be used for the onslaught

iOJyDKPLxXQOL.gif

I don't know how to feel about this...

royalan

I'm not going to ask the newbie's opinion on Xtina.

It seems only the baddest of bitches in this thread admit to using her, instead of going for the tired trend of naming every basic bitch with an EP....plus Ke$ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom