• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

P!nk's "The truth about love" tour is getting amazing reviews.

Im gonna kiiiii if it beats Beyoncé, Taylor and Rih in tour gross when its all said and done (it might just do that tbh...).

DMeisterJ

Banned
I listened to "Your Body" today. I kinda just wanted to hear someone wail on a track and it served its purpose. It's usable.

I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Aguila

#ICONIC
i4WbezfpZxIqw.gif

Godga is my HBIC, with Azealia, Lana and Kesha all on tier 2.

Really into Britney, Kylie, Ellie, Marina, Florence, Girls Aloud, Florrie, Charli XCX, Grimes, Icona Pop, Justice, Katy B,
Perra
, MIA, Passion Pit, Santigold, Scissor Sisters and a lot more EDM too

Wait. If we overlook that stain in your post, your list is flawless.

Welcome.

irU2vhtn7BhZ7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm not going to ask the newbie's opinion on Xtina.

It seems only the baddest of bitches in this thread admit to using her, instead of going for the tired trend of naming every basic bitch with an EP....plus Ke$ha.

ib0X3GG63nvAwR.gif

Ch....

Your Body is second on my top 25 plays, and should have smashed.

It's just a shame that outside of that and Dirrty, her wailing makes any other song intolerable.

DMeisterJ

Banned
nnnnnn

I was listening to the radio and "Stay" came on, as it went off, the DJ said, "Congrats to Rihanna for putting out a song that isn't totally disgusting"

#DEATH

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rih is jealous of the fact that Ciara can live her life without being constantly mobbed by droves of fans and paparazzi.
ahh.gif

Kii at this monster delusion looking for ANYTHING to drag Rih for. The jealousy
ahh.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Rih is jealous of the fact that Ciara can live her life without being constantly mobbed by droves of fans and paparazzi.
ahh.gif

Kii at this monster delusion looking for ANYTHING to drag Rih for. The jealousy
ahh.gif

kii at you trying to avoid the discussion at hand using a strawman like always

I expect numbers to be thrown at me next, while Rih remains pressed over what CB likes
images

DMeisterJ

Banned
kii at you trying to avoid the discussion at hand using a strawman like always

I expect numbers to be thrown at me next, while Rih remains pressed over what CB likes
images

But she has him, why would she be pressed? Clearly CB likes her. Is she pressed at herself?
ahh.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not surprised tbh, it took you many months to finally admit that Chrianna was a thing again

I'm guessing it will take you a few years more to understand that Rihanna is the jealous type

7vaZcc7.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not surprised tbh, it took you many months to finally admit that Chrianna was a thing again

I'm guessing it will take you a few years more to understand that Rihanna is the jealous type

7vaZcc7.jpg

You clocked me. I didn't believe that they were together until I saw a picture of them together rather than take a rumor as fact.
ahh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
You made the accusation that Rih is jealous, but have yet to prove it. She can't be jealous about the CB thing because she's dating him, and she can't be jealous of her career. Why would she be jealous of Ciara?

If you stopped trying to drag her due to YOUR jealousy, maybe you'd see the light.

Trigger

You made the accusation that Rih is jealous, but have yet to prove it. She can't be jealous about the CB thing because she's dating him, and she can't be jealous of her career. Why would she be jealous of Ciara?

If you stopped trying to drag her due to YOUR jealousy, maybe you'd see the light.

Yes, tell ha

DMeisterJ

Banned
Still building the strawman and doesn't understand how a jealous person functions

I guess you missed all the episodes with Karrauche as well, I'll give you till 2016 to get it
iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

Tell me how a jealous person functions, since I'm sure you would know quite a bit about that.

Bladenic

No they're not. I don't see how you could say that, even though I forgot you're an outsider trying to look in. Nice try.

What are you even talking about? You post here like once a year. And the only person you show interest in is a singer who hasn't been relevant since 2006. Sit.

And you're right, they're not the same. Ashanti was way more successful.

royalan

Lord, am I reading not one, but TWO separate Ciara-based arguments on the same page?

I think it might be time to hand out dust stars...

What are you even talking about? You post here like once a year. And the only person you show interest in is a singer who hasn't been relevant since 2006. Sit.

And you're right, they're not the same. Ashanti was way more successful.

You're on the outside of R&B looking in, girl. You don't even recall Ashanti correctly.

Ashanti can't be given accolades in R&B by being featured on a rapper's song. If that's the case then Nicki is the undisputed queen of everything.

Bladenic

You're on the outside of R&B looking in, girl. You don't even recall Ashanti correctly.

Ashanti can't be given accolades in R&B by being featured on a rapper's song. If that's the case then Nicki is the undisputed queen of everything.

Sorry, can we put this minor animosity behind us? I know I shaded your fave but it's silly.

I know Ashanti had more success with singles as a featured artist than lead, but she's sold more albums than Ciara. Regarding the career trajectories thing, I was mainly referring to the fact that their careers sort of went like this:

Album 1: huge success.

Album 2: still a success but a considerable drop in sales.

Album 3: another big drop in sales (bigger in Ciara's case than Ashanti's) with much less successful singles.

Album 4: a complete flop for both

Album 5: both have been delayed and suffered many problems.

Critically, I don't know that well. I know Ciara receives a lot of acclaim for her dancing while Ashanti can't dance worth a lick. Neither receive much acclaim for their vocals (as far I know, correct if wrong).

Artemisia

Banned
Godga is my HBIC, with Azealia, Lana and Kesha all on tier 2.

Really into Britney, Kylie, Ellie, Marina, Florence, Girls Aloud, Florrie, Charli XCX, Grimes, Icona Pop, Justice, Katy B,
Perra
, MIA, Passion Pit, Santigold, Scissor Sisters and a lot more EDM too

omg

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Fey

Banned
do any more of you have last.fm? i already have 3 of you as friends
and waiting on waffle tch
and have enjoyed looking at your tastes and want to see what the rest of you listen to *.*

nnnnnn

I was listening to the radio and "Stay" came on, as it went off, the DJ said, "Congrats to Rihanna for putting out a song that isn't totally disgusting"

#DEATH

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

and have enjoyed looking at your tastes and want to see what the rest of you listen to *.*

lol oops.

Gotcha

Bladenic

I do, but I only logged on once. Maybe I should use it more.

@Marius_ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Your MS store opens and you get Kelly.

Today they announced that they were opening one in Salt Lake..... and we get fucking TRAIN.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5913-1361979074-2.gif

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a bad day.

Apparently the release of PLU has been delayed due to CMB's continued rise on radio.

DIE ALREADY CMB!

iZUnBs6QYxF46.gif

I need People Like Usus.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom