• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bauer slipping

Demi enters at #12

About where I expected for Demi. You should have seen the Demi stans on ATRL predicting a top 5/10 when there was no music video or radio play.

Also....the whole Harlem situation has me rather concerned. It could end up #1 for 6/7 weeks in total. I think the biggest flaw in the system is that (despite the %'s that each area supposedly represents) radio airplay has a hard ceiling at around 200 million AI, sales have a soft ceiling around 4-500k, but youtube doesn't have one so it has far more impact than it should.

Wait.

Is the release of Glassheart still on in the US? I was under the impression that they were washing their hands of the whole mess and simply moving on to #4.
Leona hasn't talked about it since December, but her boyfriend hinted that she's recording a few new tracks in April for the stateside release (her tour starts in May), and the fact that she just announced she's headlining a US campaign for The Body Shop indicates some movement to re-enter the US market.

I have a feeling that her fourth album will mostly be old stuff that was cut from Glassheart 1.0 (only a few tracks like "Glassheart", "Fireflies", "Favorite Scar" and "Sugar" made the cut, and oddly enough were much better than the new stuff she recorded with Fraser T. Smith, so I'll take the 2011 stuff over having to wait another 3 years for new material).

Leona hasn't talked about it since December, but her boyfriend hinted that she's recording a few new tracks in April for the stateside release (her tour starts in May), and the fact that she just announced she's headlining a US campaign for The Body Shop indicates some movement to re-enter the US market.

I have a feeling that her fourth album will mostly be old stuff that was cut from Glassheart 1.0 (only a few tracks like "Glassheart", "Fireflies", "Favorite Scar" and "Sugar" made the cut, and oddly enough were much better than the new stuff she recorded with Fraser T. Smith, so I'll take the 2011 stuff over having to wait another 3 years for new material).

This makes me..... concerned. What a mess.

I guess all we can do is wait and see. Leona has been growing on me lately.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@keshasuxx

i miss u animals!!!! can't wait to see y'all on TOUR this summer!!!

Bless her heart, I might just go see her
777ff663.gif

In other news Kelly will be performing at the CMA Music Festival this year on June 6th.

Hopefully she performs her new country single and not Don't Rush (which has actually started to rise on country radio recently for no apparent reason).

Was X Factor’s Melanie Amaro Dropped from Epic Records?

csHfzgq.jpg

Has Melanie Amaro been dropped from her music label, Epic Records? Unfortunately, all signs are pointed to “Yes.”

The 20-year-old was crowned as the season 1 winner of X Factor USA in December 2011, but has since failed commercially with three different singles. The most recent song, “Long Distance,” was released just this past December, followed by a live performance of the track on an episode of X Factor. Yet, the song became another flop, further leaving Amaro’s career in question.

Amaro’s debut album Truly was supposed to be released in 2012 but has been delayed multiple times. As of now, the album has a release date of Tuesday, December 31, 2013, according to Walmart.com. But, who really knows if it will come then?

The latest bout of bad news for Amaro is that she has been removed from the Epic Record’s artist roster. I wouldn’t say that I’m surprised, but it’s definitely sad. (I wonder what happens with the $5 million she is supposed to receive over the course of five years?)

By the looks of things, Epic is just trying to put their money in more promising places. Besides Sade, their current roster does not seem to have any artists who are very huge or top-selling at the moment, including but not limited to Jennifer Lopez, Sean Kingston, and Ciara.

Read more at ONTD

RIP. You were iconic in the Orange Islands, gyal.

Fey

Banned
tumblr_mj9ams8M8K1qieaseo1_1280.jpg

I dont want to get hyped

i9050sdD4UGis.gif

may 12th?? a BLESSED and HOLY
day after my
birthday that will be ;___;

... but i am not that hyped. assuming it's related to music, i can't think of any big collaborations that have actually impressed.

this is why i half don't want a collab like madonna + gaga, because hype would be so high that the song would undoubtedly be disappointing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
may 12th?? a BLESSED and HOLY
day after my
birthday that will be ;___;

... but i am not that hyped. assuming it's related to music, i can't think of any big collaborations that have actually impressed.

this is why i half don't want a collab like madonna + gaga, because hype would be so high that the song would undoubtedly be disappointing.

Telephone?

moulels

Me Against The Music slayed me when I was little and it was my first exposure to Madonna *o*

The video, the outfits, the choreography gaaawd, everything is flawless.

Fey

Banned
Telephone?

i like telephone but beyonce adds absolutely nothing to the song. it's a good song, but it's not because gaga and beyonce are in it together. they could have removed her and have gaga sing her lines and the song would pretty much be the same.

i know quite a few people who had no idea that beyonce was even in the song until the music video came out.

Me Against The Music slayed me when I was little and it was my first exposure to Madonna *o*

The video, the outfits, the choreography gaaawd, everything is flawless.

that song is such a guilty pleasure of mine tbh *.*
everyone irl made fun of me for liking that song but idc
the queen + princess deserve a better song tho

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Bowing to your iconic taste. Best thing Caca has done aside from govt hookah.

CHadD.gif

I remember being in a car with some mates, when they put Born This Way on, listened to the first two tracks and skipped all the way to You and I.
Never have I been so backseat pressed.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Its funny how an artist doesn't get checked on until there is a stan here

the PRESSURE and THIRST to try to get me pressed
5213845ybugwjcjlbufw.gif

Are you implying that you are the only Miley stan cuz you aint. There's bort. Ch.

Plus, Miley's career has reached a very interesting point.

People can't help but notice her atrocious, cringe-worthy outfits now.

ihA4P7Dm5mBIN.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Are you implying that you are the only Miley stan cuz you aint. There's bort. Ch.

Plus, Miley's career has reached a very interesting point.

People can't help but notice her atrocious, cringe-worthy outfits now.

ihA4P7Dm5mBIN.gif

I know bort is the biggest Miley stan in Neogaf but it doesnt come here

The pressure Miley has on some of this people, especially the Kelly stan who
should be checking on his fave's Diabetes and ever expanding thighs instead of
worrying of how Miley chooses to look
5213845ybugwjcjlbufw.gif

The lies especially since you would rarely post candids of Gaga for a reason...

and there is like nothing wrong with what she is wearing you've seen worse

Thats different though.

Gaga dresses trashy intentionally which makes it seem sophisticated.

Miley looks trashy because that is what she is becoming.

Nemesis_

The lies especially since you would rarely post candids of Gaga for a reason...

and there is like nothing wrong with what she is wearing you've seen worse
6KxNRlE.jpg

Where is this from though? If she stepped out into New York this morning wearing this, I would post it along with this GIF

i20pVEEerThkQ.gif

STOP BEING PRESSED

Nemesis_

I will speak to Marius when she has taken her medication again. Clearly something has gone wrong in her neural wiring to inspire this escapade against her fellow monsters (no less a fellow Trinity member).

I won't be commenting on the matter further

ibzc2b3sSUVQmo.gif

botty

Banned
Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

I feel so much shame.

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

I feel so much shame.

No shame.

That is quite possibly my favorite single verse of ANY Rih song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom