• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

The plug room is glitching for me... It's showing me old chat logs. Interesting.

ilnZR5KSqARAd.gif

I have nothing to regret or hide

iCWL0HEP8JIyM.gif

Jessie J's new album is FINISHED and has been sent to mixing.

Im posting this because maybe someone cares??????

Don't love Jessie J., but I can't hate her either.

Whenever I try to write her off I find a song from her that I love.

Will probably check out the album.

Nemesis_

Can't Hold Us is the new single from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis here in Australia

ibsiaSG36NN9KU.gif

It fucking shits, I am in love with it.

iLIaqhXcNkCrJ.gif

I thought Same Love and Thrift Shop were both cute for their novelty, but this song shits proper.

iMvcq9JlMqJuU.gif

The dyslexic who has to spell out key words in brackets and the vile cunt troll can seethe.

itjFZzX5Bug0u.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If Jessie J makes the album with a concrete direction instead of doing the bipolar work she did in Who You Are Ill stan officially but as long she does Katy, Rihanna, Aguilera, etc songs (pretty much identity issues by writting to multiple artists at times does it) and she doesnt find what fits her best Ill just be entertained but not stan. She definitely has better voice than a lot of the girls here but she has a lot to learn in order to be as relevant as those girls. Now to take the whole analitic tone from here Jessie J sold better than Ke$ha and Aguilera 😜

Edit: Nem your craft its flawless do Spice Girls , Dido and Sophie Ellis Bextor

moulels

So I had a dream last night with Demi Lovato in it. We were BFF but she was sad because he gave my brother a gift for his birthday but he disliked it. I told her to give it to me and it was a Lara Croft game, the cover had that iconic Tomb Raider 3 artwork with the sunglasses. I played it and the 16 bit 3D graphics were bad but I enjoyed it regardless.

Help

Bladenic

Can't Hold Us is the new single from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis here in Australia

ibsiaSG36NN9KU.gif

It fucking shits, I am in love with it.

iLIaqhXcNkCrJ.gif

I thought Same Love and Thrift Shop were both cute for their novelty, but this song shits proper.

iMvcq9JlMqJuU.gif

The dyslexic who has to spell out key words in brackets and the vile cunt troll can seethe.

itjFZzX5Bug0u.gif

Yes stan.

Nemesis_

Some news updates!

Bruno Mars gets his first No. 1

As forecasted last week, Bruno Mars claims his first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as "Unorthodox Jukebox" jumps one slot to the top of the tally. The set, largely fueled by sale pricing by Amazon MP3, sold 95,000 copies in the week ending March 3 -- for a gain of 96% compared to the previous week (according to Nielsen SoundScan).

On Tuesday, Feb. 26, the digital retailer offered a bevy of albums for just $1.99, including Mars' latest and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist."

Discounted sales of "Unorthodox Jukebox" and "The Heist" -- and all of last week's other Amazon MP3 $1.99-priced titles -- count toward their weekly total because the albums have been out for more than four weeks. Billboard doesn't count sales of albums priced below $3.49 in their first four weeks of release.

You can read the much fuller article at BillBoard

Paul Oakenfold's new album "Pop Killer" is close to completion

Delay aside, Oakenfold says that "Pop Killer" is his current priority.

"I'm really focused. I stopped DJing and I'm working hard on the record to get it out," he explains.

The new album, which he is recording in his home studio, is set to be "very melodic" and will feature a variety of collaborations:

"I've recorded with ZZ Ward who is blues, Alan Stone who is soul, Wallpaper who is kind of pop rock. I've got a couple of songs by Miguel. I've got Azealia Banks. I've got some of the bigger names – I don't want to mention all the names because I'd like it as a surprise
-- but what I'm more a fan of is finding new young talent."

As for the title, Oakenfold explains that he came up with "Pop Killer" based on what he was hearing on the radio when he originally began working on the record.

"I was listening to a lot of radio in America because I was trying to study songs and all I kept hearing was the same thing. It was just the same tracks, the same pop sound. Bear in mind, at this time electronic music wasn't mainstream. House music is pop music now. It's changed and might not be as relevant anymore."

BillBoard has the full story once more.

Chris Brown continues to be endearing to the public

Chris Brown turned his anger issues on a valet parker at a bowling alley in L.A. last night ... cussing at the guy over the $10 service charge ... and TMZ caught the whole thing on tape.

It all went down at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City ... where CB had been attending a charity event with his posse.

But when Chris went to get his car from the valet, the guy working the parking lot asked for the $10 charge ... and Chris got PISSED.

After the valet made it clear he couldn't release the car without the cash ... the singer and his posse surrounded the guy ... and at one point you can hear Chris say, "F*ck ten dollars."

Sources at the scene tell us Brown was angry because he was only at the event for 30 minutes and felt like he was getting ripped off by the valet.

As tensions grew, someone in Chris' posse can be heard saying. "We got the money ... don't worry about it."

But Chris DID worry about it ... and in a threatening manner, told the valet, "We gonna turn this whole thing on out."

A short time later, Brown shouted a last insult at the valet ... it sounded like he said, "Funk ass ten dollars" ... before walking away with his posse.

Brown ultimately got his keys and drove off -- it's unclear if he ever paid the $10 fee.

That is all for news today.

ibzc2b3sSUVQmo.gif

EDIT: Okay I listened to The Heist.

Can't Hold Us is the only song I can use.

iY7f3h54VuO9c.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Azealia Fires Her Tour Manager:

jUvonJvwHWMid.PNG

Why Gaga has been keeping quiet:

she told fans that she is not tweeting anything because she dont want feed the media with facts to write about her health/privacy.

as soon there is something not health related is going on, she will tweet again.

she is well aware of us waiting for anything. health or music news. and she will give it to us as soon as its possible for her.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
030713-chris-brown-launch-2.jpg

CHRIS BROWN EXPLODES ON VALET
Over $10 Service Charge

Chris Brown turned his anger issues on a valet parker at a bowling alley in L.A. last night ... cussing at the guy over the $10 service charge ... and TMZ caught the whole thing on tape.

It all went down at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City ... where CB had been attending a charity event with his posse.

But when Chris went to get his car from the valet, the guy working the parking lot asked for the $10 charge ... and Chris got PISSED.

After the valet made it clear he couldn't release the car without the cash ... the singer and his posse surrounded the guy ... and at one point you can hear Chris say, "F*ck ten dollars."

Sources at the scene tell us Brown was angry because he was only at the event for 30 minutes and felt like he was getting ripped off by the valet.

As tensions grew, someone in Chris' posse can be heard saying. "We got the money ... don't worry about it."

But Chris DID worry about it ... and in a threatening manner, told the valet, "We gonna turn this whole thing on out."

A short time later, Brown shouted a last insult at the valet ... it sounded like he said, "Funk ass ten dollars" ... before walking away with his posse.

Brown ultimately got his keys and drove off -- it's unclear if he ever paid the $10 fee.

A mess, getting all worked up over $10. I fear for someone's life
riri1raju4.gif

Trigger

It's a bit odd for someone with such a large posse to hassle a guy over $10. When will Rih ditch him and go back to Drake?
wQZoHRz.gif

Because I want a full albums of collabs with them.

Artemisia

Banned
Drake still on his period about this Chris/Rih thing.

You'd think he'd be a bit more appreciative of the girl that was instrumental in two of the biggest hits in his career, and his only #1 single.

??

I took that line as: "hey chris brown, rihanna is cheating on you with me"

which probably isn't a lie
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom