• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
POPGAF's Artistic Production Branch is proud to present the following.

There is ONE MORE however due to foresight of the artist, it will remain a Plug.DJ exclusive as it has been deemed unintentionally offensive. >_>

Thank you and good night. Requests welcomed!

If you are still doing these:

1991 EP, Devotion, Vows, and Halcyon pleazzze. Oh, and that picture of Carly where she looks like an old lady smiling.

iS1DsgDPcF9E4.gif

Nemesis_

Aguila I do them during boring moments of my lectures. >_>

She was at yahoo before nintendo?

Death, how many times was she let go?

She left all the jobs as far as I'm aware. She just wanted a change.

Frito-Lay, then Yahoo!, then Nintendo and now KidZania.

iruRwYqFYxO7p.gif

That MBA from Harvard ain't gonna use itself

SaintZ

Aguila I do them during boring moments of my lectures. >_>

She left all the jobs as far as I'm aware. She just wanted a change.

Frito-Lay, then Yahoo!, then Nintendo and now KidZania.

iruRwYqFYxO7p.gif

That MBA from Harvard ain't gonna use itself

Cammie, her versatility.

I can't at her now being a chief marketing officer of a mexican company.

iUb0X1FN5SLFE.gif

Nemesis_

Cammie, her versatility.

I can't at her now being a chief marketing officer of a mexican company.

iUb0X1FN5SLFE.gif

Now please, ever she took over:

There are several centers scheduled to open under the same franchise structure in Egypt[4] Brazil, Thailand, India, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Turkey[1] in the near future. The Kuwait location contains the fuselage of a DC-8 aircraft for activities and a Chevrolet-sponsored area.[5][6]

Truly a global superstar

iMvcq9JlMqJuU.gif

royalan

I changed the OP image to reflecT the new reality around here.

Actual OP update will be coming tonight. Sorry it's late. One of my coworkers is out getting like 5 teeth extracted and it's fucking up my schedule something fierce #Beyonic

I'm rewatching the E3 2008 conference now... when they dim the lights to announce the next Miyamoto game, and then that spiky bitch shows up banging invisible drums... I lose my shit every time. What kind of massive troll move?? Only Cammie's show.

Slaying expectations since 2008.

Nemesis_

What other marketing figure would inspire you to slack off from work in the office?

#SMILEBRIGHTBITCH

iObRzDHEipK1d.gif

#KIDZANIA2013WORLDDOMINATION

A49rBWkCQAAu84v.jpg:large

iB7m1HuUyik1L.gif

effe

Banned
my videogame playing is extremely limited (read: nonexistent) atm. so little innovation in the industry led to my disinterest. diablo 3 was the last game i played and it fucking sucked. before that maybe bayonetta/vanquish? idk what i played before those though. i'm not purchasing another game ever again, that's for sure.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
my videogame playing is extremely limited (read: nonexistent) atm. so little innovation in the industry led to my disinterest. diablo 3 was the last game i played and it fucking sucked. before that maybe Bayonetta/Vanquish? idk what i played before those though. i'm not purchasing another game ever again, that's for sure.

Stan the Queen and King of Action Games!

Icicle

So when you gerls run out of news to talk about, and the Lipton tea packets have all been used, you flops resort to stanning for... former VP's of Marketing of regional divisions within larger gaming companies? When did you guys start doing this? Or is Cammie special because she appeared at one or two E3s and now you guys have gif material?

If you guys are able to keep yourselves entertained so easily by finding humor in trying to make Cammie Dunaway happen through gif spam, you probably don't even need music or games for enertainment in the first place.

Just a thoughT. If Cammie dies out and you're bored again, consider peeking into the tail end of the Idol official thread. I just unleashed my longest essay ever, although it's very light on the scalping, but has "Educate ha!" in spades!

effe

Banned
So when you gerls run out of news to talk about, and the Lipton tea packets have all been used, you flops resort to stanning for... former VP's of Marketing of regional divisions within larger gaming companies? When did you guys start doing this? Or is Cammie special because she appeared at one or two E3s and now you guys have gif material?

If you guys are able to keep yourselves entertained so easily by finding humor in trying to make Cammie Dunaway happen through gif spam, you probably don't even need music or games for enertainment in the first place.

Just a thoughT. If Cammie dies out and you're bored again, consider peeking into the tail end of the Idol official thread. I just unleashed my longest essay ever, although it's very light on the scalping, but has "Educate ha!" in spades!

{d r o p p e d t}

royalan

I'm surprised Cammiesus wasn't snatched up by Sony or MS, tbh.

Partner with Cammiesus for a hit. Truly the Xtina of corporate marketing. *.*

effe

Banned
you have [s i m p l y] run out of people to stan. please refrain from [A B A S H I N G] yourself anymore than you already have.

SaintZ

Like with Wii U games, we are facing a drought with new music ;____;

Is it wrong to have some mindless fun in the meantime?

Also, brb reading your essay.

you have [s i m p l y] run out of people to stan. please refrain from [A B A S H I N G] yourself anymore than you already have.
Didn't you say that you don't stan for anyone in Pop? Bye.
ibsnsyv48HNEmw.gif

Nemesis_

Didn't you say that you don't stan for anyone in Pop? Bye.
ibsnsyv48HNEmw.gif

It also said it was above us - yet here it is posting here, reading everything we write, making comments about how VETERAN and FOUNDING members aren't worth worrying about (RIP Kyon sis we miss you), and trying to peddle nonsensical trends and even fucking quoting itself.

iGbYBRl1x7T4B.gif

And people say POPGAF is the worst. Everybody checks for us. It's time they stop pretending.

iY7f3h54VuO9c.gif

As vapid and vacuous as the models it stans.

ibzc2b3sSUVQmo.gif

effe

Banned
HA! Trying to come for me? Simply continue to stan for Cammie. She'll be done away with soon ENOUGH!

My reign has [y e t] to even peak. Bow.

tumblr_inline_miy243ZqNL1qz4rgp.gif

Icicle

one thing that has remained constant through these fleeting popgaf trends was janet being the irrelevant flop she is

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Bitch, you went out of your way to listen to and love an album that predates you by quite some time. Great music can be relevant forever. Your attempts to read her dissolve into irrelephancy within 5 minutes.

I love Rhythm Nation 1814 too, but I wouldn't call it similar to The Velvet Rope.

Stop being so damn thirsty all the damn time. You can't even keep your narrative straight for a month. Stick to your Cammie, it would a lot harder for you to mess that one up. I have faith, tho.
isy4rnX9efUMF.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Bitch, you went out of your way to listen to and love an album that predates you by quite some time. Great music can be relevant forever. Your attempts to read her dissolve into irrelephancy within 5 minutes.

Stop being so damn thirsty all the damn time. You can't even keep your narrative straight for a month. Stick to your Cammie, it would a lot harder for you to mess that one up. I have faith, tho.
isy4rnX9efUMF.gif

ch will I ever be worthy enough for a the full icicle reading treatment?

Icicle

My original post in here was really to ask why her? And how it started? Incredibly random and not exactly consistent with the tone of most gifs in here.

If you guys are waiting until something newsworthy happens in the industry, it would seem a lot more 'logical' to me to be posting New York, Drag Race, Real Housewives, misc. ratchetness, betchy stuff, or hot guy gifs than Cammie.

What am I missing?

My original post in here was really to ask why her? And how it started? Incredibly random and not exactly consistent with the tone of most gifs in here.

If you guys are waiting until something newsworthy happens in the industry, it would seem a lot more 'logical' to me to be posting New York, Drag Race, Real Housewives, misc. ratchetness, betchy stuff, or hot guy gifs than Cammie.

What am I missing?
What are you missing? What are you missing?

tumblr_mclo3xYVJf1rt3zrlo1_400.gif

What am I missing?

You seem to miss most things in here, so I think the solution is to visit and post more.

And repent for the virtues of Cammiesus Godaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom