• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

campaigning for myself for worst use of gifs

ikhdZhIcTJbeY.gif

Nemesis_

I would just like to be upfront - the award for WORST MINUS is being removed.

Two people didn't provide a response, and someone else wrote that they were all good.

So I realised we all put so much work into our minus (except Rob) so there's no point in nominating for worst.

We will continue as planned with just 18 awards.

fran-aha_c_.gif

Bye Fey should win it and her iconic Phoenix Wright gifs.

I would like to highlight this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45611032&postcount=2342

Yes, I am campaigning for myself

ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
fran-aha_c_.gif

Bye Fey should win it and her iconic Phoenix Wright gifs.

Bye nothing against Fey but [e f f e] has already shown that he is able to get people pressed
and clapback without anyone even able to drag him

His impact and way of typing are already memorable and on their way to become iconic once full member is fulfilled

vote effe
ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif

Nemesis_

iDHIkEViNfH1G.gif

I'll have you know, sweet girl, that I have several
private
galleries that are lovingly maintained. Some here can attest to that.

Oh, that ironically named "PG" gallery?

I thought it meant PG Rated. I was so wrong :mascara:

Bye nothing against Fey but [e f f e] has already shown that he is able to get people pressed
and clapback without anyonea even able to drag him

His impact and way of typing are already memorable and on their way to become iconic once full member is fulfilled

vote effe
ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif

I dragged her and it didn't respond. A flop.

I think y'all are forgetting who ELSE signed up in the last year

ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif

Nemesis_

THE FIRST EVER POPGAF COMMUNITY AWARDS WILL BE HELD SOON.

The awards seek to reward not those who give us the music, but the community itself. We are currently in the nominations wave. This means you must nominate for each category with multiple subjects in order to narrow down the pool.

Nominate for the POPGAF COMMUNITY AWARDS today

READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS

Nominations will be running until March 31st, 2013 so you have plenty of time to fill out the form. If there are not enough responses I will be extending the deadline though I'm sure this is long enough

And no I won't be leaking anything.

Contracts are being written up as we speak to secure an illustrious host for the ceremony.

iruRwYqFYxO7p.gif

*Name of the Ceremony, Order of the Awards etc. will be finalised in the coming weeks.

I have a major exam towards the end of March so this is why the deadline is so far out

QUOTING for the new page

i9dvX1lt1F3Ff.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Wait wait wait.

imo, being ratchet, obnoxious, and delusional, qualifications for the Worst Stan Base, go under the characteristic of "entertaining" which is one of the qualifications for Best Stan Base. A stan base who keeps it cute and is not obnoxious is a nice stan base but a boring one too. That would mean that the nice, boring stan base is not entertaining which would disqualify it from Best Stan Base. So that would mean that Worst Stan Base is actually Best Stan Base but the rest of the qualifications of Best Stan Base would negate everything aljfajwlenflajawefnl
darh2.gif
darh2.gif
darh2.gif
darh2.gif
darh2.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
New members that I remember

lastinline
Waffles
moulels
Artemesia
Drew
Fey
Matt_

but clearly the answer is effe
http://i.minus.com/ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You must add me to that list if you are going to add Arte.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibj35ZeDpb4cY.gif

I remember joining PopGAF around the same time as ha.

effe

Banned
Dead @ this dedication. Who has had avatars dedicated to them? Simply wheuw? What kind of [i n d u s t r y i c o n]?

aunt-viv-dancing_o_GIFSoup-3.com_.gif

Fey

Banned
okay. idk who that is but i'm all for those [d e s e r v i n g] to win an award.

bye the only thing you deserve is the anorexic things in your avatar being allowed a visit to kelly clarkson's pantry
i love u crumpet

let's not forgeT moulels and pstina vitaguilera tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom