• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
i'm not surprised that taylor doesn't read all her fan mail, so i'm not shocked if the letters eventually find their way into the dump. but i find it hilarious that the letters were found.

royalan

Guys, relax. I'm pretty sure her assistant is going to be authorized to tell us how it was really Harry's fault those letters ended up in the dumpster.

ibqVftM1t9NMRm.gif

botty

Banned
So apparently Jennifer Hudson has lost more weight and is now going under the moniker of "Coco Jones."

F0jRHD1.jpg

She has one video out currently: "Holla at the DJ" -- which is about as basic as Rihanna was for her first two efforts.

Anyway, I only noticed her because 1. there is a gif on ATRL that is used frequently of her attempting a run. 2. She currently has a free song on iTunes called Deja Vu. What an unfortunate song name, considering Beyonce OWNS that.

I don't really care for her music, but I do remember that this is a place to contribute music. So... yeah.

ioz6kutpVWYuW.gif

royalan

I saw her free track on iTunes. Was debating whether or not to download it.

Something about her gives me Tiffany Evans teas.

botty

Banned
I saw her free track on iTunes. Was debating whether or not to download it.

Something about her gives me Tiffany Evans teas.

Jones loves all types of music, and some of her favorite artists include CeCe Winans, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood, Aretha Franklin, Mary J. Blige, Miley Cyrus, and Raven-Symoné.[2]

I honestly don't know what to do with thiS.

ioz6kutpVWYuW.gif

Icicle

So apparently Jennifer Hudson has lost more weight and is now going under the moniker of "Coco Jones."

F0jRHD1.jpg

ioz6kutpVWYuW.gif

Doesn't really look like Jennifer Hudson to me...the Naomi gif is closer. Seeing a bit of Brandy in there too...

(tbh i'm surprised you would bring up a potential trigger for me so soon after the American Idol official thread thesis massacre)

iIACfz87fArjA.gif

botty

Banned
Hmmmm...a fellow Xtina Stan.

I will support ha.

Bless. I sent her a download. Don't know if I will use it, though.

Raven-Symoné makes music? Or is she thinking of The Cheetah Girls?
iD33WWtgiHV9e.gif

...that nobody buys. EDIT: death at icicle clocking the tea.

Her list of faves is all over the place. Truly the only place I'll see CeCe Winans in the same list as Miley Cyrus.

I know, I am so confused by the list.

Doesn't really look like Jennifer Hudson to me...the Naomi gif is closer. Seeing a bit of Brandy in there too...

(tbh i'm surprised you would bring up a potential trigger for me so soon after the American Idol official thread thesis massacre)

You need to watch the vid, icy. In some frames she gives off serious J.Hud teas. I can see a bit of early brandy, too. Back when Brandy was a bubbly teenager.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The sold out show tonight in Baltimore was postponed tonight due to Rih's ongoing sickness (Laryngitis). #Pray4Rihanna

In better news, the Diamonds World tour now encompasses more than two continents as shows have been announced for Austrailia this September. Tickets go on sale on 3/22 so keep your wallet full, Nem.

There is also Twitter tea that she will be going to Africa for the tour as well, but that hasn't been announced yet.

Trigger

The sold out show tonight in Baltimore was postponed tonight due to Rih's ongoing sickness (Laryngitis). #Pray4Rihanna

In better news, the Diamonds World tour now encompasses more than two continents as shows have been announced for Austrailia this September. Tickets go on sale on 3/22 so keep your wallet full, Nem.

There is also Twitter tea that she will be going to Africa for the tour as well, but that hasn't been announced yet.

I know someone will be happy.
bhuHH.gif

Trigger

Poor brave Raven. Forever to be eclipsed by the original Disney legenD.

tumblr_static_001-1.gif

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

1Oymt.gif
1Oymt.gif
1Oymt.gif
1Oymt.gif

Bladenic

You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)

iN4DVmzpwHjeF.gif

botty

Banned
Nope, apparently #5 didn't happen. Although, let's not be too shady, her albums sold when you include the Cheetah Girls is not too shabby for a Disney gurl.

Is this really a bad thing, though? I mean, most of the disney girls had decent-to-big music success.

Hilary has a triple plat album, and re-invented the dance craze with her underrated album, Dignity.

Miley Cyrus has...had a huge music career. Then we have Selener and Demi with one or two hits, here and there.

Then let's not forget the original disney kids, Justin/Britney/JC/LegendTina all went on to have massive music careers.

Do we have any Jessie J stans?

Idol turned me on to a few tracks of hers that I am enjoying and I was wondering what else I should check out. Price Tag was ok for me.... Domino meh.... but I would like to give her another chance.

Ah good. Will ask the good sis.

Only other Jessie J stan I know is JessieJHeartbeat on atrl....and that gurl is terrifying. Not sure whether legit insane or if she is just a self parody.

okay so freshman year of college i had this roommate who would ALWAYS blast this song whenever he took a shower (and since he had 8 AM classes, this was particularly grating). i did some research and found out that the song was sung by none other than J-J-J-JESSIE J. I decided to confront the hussy about his stanning and guess what?! he feigned ignorance.

i'm convinced i was living with pupi the whole time.

botty

Banned
Ah good. Will ask the good sis.

Only other Jessie J stan I know is JessieJHeartbeat on atrl....and that gurl is terrifying. Not sure whether legit insane or if she is just a self parody.

I want to believe it is a parody, but she is Really...Really...Really convincing as a stan. Like, obviously some of the things she says are lies (breaking her leg to be like Jessie J), but she is constantly searching for receipts, and knows her Jessie J info.

okay so freshman year of college i had this roommate who would ALWAYS blast this song whenever he took a shower (and since he had 8 AM classes, this was particularly grating). i did some research and found out that the song was sung by none other than J-J-J-JESSIE J. I decided to confront the hussy about his stanning and guess what?! he feigned ignorance.

i'm convinced i was living with pupi the whole time.

That video is where JessieJHeartbeat's avatar comes from.

jessie_j_epic_face_by_cyrilchendev-d3dc5s6.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I want to believe it is a parody, but she is Really...Really...Really convincing as a stan. Like, obviously some of the things she says are lies (breaking her leg to be like Jessie J), but she is constantly searching for receipts, and knows her Jessie J info.

She stans Rihanna, so I like her.

botty

Banned
he always makes those "omg do people complain about racism too much" or "Does ATRL pull the race card too often??"

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

I think that's more about complaining about complainers, than it is about being racist, tbh.

And isn't Vin black? (light skin, but still black).

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom