• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe it is a parody, but she is Really...Really...Really convincing as a stan. Like, obviously some of the things she says are lies (breaking her leg to be like Jessie J), but she is constantly searching for receipts, and knows her Jessie J info.

That video is where JessieJHeartbeat's avatar comes from.

Yeah. She is fun though.

Was just reading a thread that linked to a bunch of threads where she was having full on conversations with herself....... and I mean 5/6 quotes of herself replied to in one post.

It's odd how some things like that you would NEVER get away with here. Yet ATRL is really prickly on other issues like nicknames for celebs.

botty

Banned
Yeah. She is fun though.

Was just reading a thread that linked to a bunch of threads where she was having full on conversations with herself....... and I mean 5/6 quotes of herself replied to in one post.

It's odd how some things like that you would NEVER get away with here. Yet ATRL is really prickly on other issues like nicknames for celebs.

Yeah, and for the most part, JJH is pretty harmless. She spends more time praising Jessie J than she does trying to bring down other people's faves. I think that is why she doesn't get hate, unlike that flop that tried to make Taio Cruz happen.

and... nnnn;;; link me to that thread when you get a chance.

Artemisia

Banned
I think that's more about complaining about complainers, than it is about being racist, tbh.

And isn't Vin black? (light skin, but still black).

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Complaining about people talking about racism is hardly a good look.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

and I don't see what him being black changes

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

botty

Banned
Complaining about people talking about racism is hardly a good look.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

and I don't see what him being black changes

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Well, I am not saying he is righT for doing what he does—even if sometimes people shout "racism" at the slightest thing—but I've never seen him be blatantly racist.

He even stans Beyonce, Kanye, and Drake. I don't think a racist would support black people.

iOGR9RrzOTxG6.gif

Yeah, and for the most part, JJH is pretty harmless. She spends more time praising Jessie J than she does trying to bring down other people's faves. I think that is why she doesn't get hate, unlike that flop that tried to make Taio Cruz happen.

and... nnnn;;; link me to that thread when you get a chance.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=352698

Lol. OP has links to a few threads.

I hope the site gets it's mess sorted out soon so they can open up registration. Some of the bases have gotten so stale with the same group of posters for so long.....

Fey

Banned
http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=352698

Lol. OP has links to a few threads.

I hope the site gets it's mess sorted out soon so they can open up registration. Some of the bases have gotten so stale with the same group of posters for so long.....

WAIt what is this i'm screaming
who is this flawless poster

jessie j stan said:
Pretend the Born This Way Ball is rescheduled for June.

What will you hide?
what are you even asking

Nemesis_

To be fair, BTW Ball was meant to promote the BTW album. She played every single track from BTW, so she really only had room for her singles (and didn't even play Eh Eh).

DitD as the Monster Ball opener was ICONIC

botty

Banned
Is this really a bad thing, though? I mean, most of the disney girls had decent-to-big music success.

Hilary has a triple plat album, and re-invented the dance craze with her underrated album, Dignity.

Miley Cyrus has...had a huge music career. Then we have Selener and Demi with one or two hits, here and there.

Then let's not forget the original disney kids, Justin/Britney/JC/LegendTina all went on to have massive music careers.

Wait though, you're forgetting disney's true original legends ;)

tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo1_250.gif
tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo3_250.gif
tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo4_250.gif

tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo5_250.gif
tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo6_250.gif

tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo7_250.gif
tumblr_mh51tn6Xfu1rqbv1mo8_250.gif

Oh, I'd never forget the Queen. ;)

legendtinax5lts.gif

Nemesis_

CONFESSION PART DEUX

tumblr_m4w8ij21h31r6k31vo1_250.gif

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder

tumblr_m4w8ij21h31r6k31vo2_250.gif

It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter

WhO cares if she's not as commercially relevant anymore, Christina has the VOICE OF A GENERATION and her legacy of music (which I have been stanning privately) is truly something else.

All of my cards have been laid out on the table now, POPGAF, do with me what you will.

tumblr_lqx93c9uph1qj0ua1o1_500.gif

I cannot FUCKING WAIT fro the Feel This Moment clip

Nemesis_

I'm surprised Messy Australian couldn't even make it big here first, though after listening to that track maybe I realise why.

I tried to use ha Roy, but I just couldn't.

In other news:

OH, I'M SORRY FOR BLAMING YOU

christina-aguilera-gif-legendtina-xtina-Favim.com-368879.gif

FOR EVERYTHING I JUST COULDN'T DO

crying.gif

AND I'VE HURT MYSELF BY HURTING YOU

tumblr_mahe14skW41qc2sbu.gif

So raw, powerful and emotional ;____;

Nemesis_

It's better than Yung Repugnane.

XNK2sTD.gif

Continue stanning Xtina tho. *.*

Of course. Legend X needs her legacy to live on through her stans
since she's not doing anything

I was going to use Bung Repugnant* as my shade name but then I liked it. RIP

Koodo

Banned
Fitting how Nem's stanning for The Most Putrid is expressed through subpar-quality tumblr gifs. She doesn't deserve more.

Nemesis_

Fitting how Nem's stanning for The Most Putrid is expressed through subpar-quality tumblr gifs. She doesn't deserve more.

Listen you free healthcare acquiring cunt, I'm busy studying right now so that I can provide more FREE HEALTHCARE to the population so how about you shut your mouth and go eat some maple leaves while you wait for my arrival.

xozozoxozozoxoxozozxoxoxo

Mau ®

THE LORD'S 22 video has impacteD.

Watch it HERE (while you can)

It's a cute, girly and hipster-ish video. I liked it andI'll make sure to spread the Lord's word by posting it on my sister's facebook so she spreads it to the appropriate target demo.

Styles

THE LORD'S 22 video has impacteD.

Watch it HERE (while you can)

It's a cute, girly and hipster-ish video. I liked it andI'll make sure to spread the Lord's word by posting it on my sister's facebook so she spreads it to the appropriate target demo.

YAAS, I loved it. The MV fits with the song so well and is much much better than the previous MVs for her other Pop singles.

tumblr_mjlnbq3yHW1qfoj4do1_250.gif

She looked absolutely breath-taking in some of those shots.

tumblr_mjloqi1cMU1qzmwijo2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom