• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I can't at how lazy our stanning is getting after 6 OTs.
deadbananatree.png

Artemisia's popgaf.
deadbananatree.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You have faith? Her technique is essentially the same as it has always been; the reason she sounds like shit all the time now is because of her vocal damage. She was able to get by on the Power of Youth (tm) and her natural good tone in the middle range of her voice until recent years. Maybe if she magically developed, I don't know, discipline and respect for her craft she'd still be able to sound respectable in spite of her damage, but you're kidding yourself if you think that's going to take place after almost fifteen years.

i0vNUyW9pWrnr.gif

That Christina performance was singularly awful and indefensibly bad. Good Lord.

Yeah, she can't sing this song for some reason.

Granted I've complained about how she hasn't been warming up her vocals anymore but I think once her next album comes around she'll start reworking that front.

What I needed from her right NOW was validation that she's ready for a true re-emergence. I think her more polished look is an example of that validation and the SPARK that I always saw in her seems to be back in full force. As someone who's idolized her since I was a kid, that's a really really great moment for me.

DMeisterJ

Banned
That Christina performance was singularly awful and indefensibly bad. Good Lord.

You have faith? Her technique is essentially the same as it has always been; the reason she sounds like shit all the time now is because of her vocal damage. She was able to get by on the Power of Youth (tm) and her natural good tone in the middle range of her voice until recent years. Maybe if she magically developed, I don't know, discipline and respect for her craft she'd still be able to sound respectable in spite of her damage, but you're kidding yourself if you think that's going to take place after almost fifteen years.

Drag it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This Vine promoting the 'U Should Know Better' video suggests that it is set in the world's most iconic city, AKA, London.

Also, the unbotheredness of Cher in the new Legendtina post on MuuMuse is giving me LIFE.

“Whatever,” Cher sighed, already bored with the conversation. “Are you here to ask about a Burlesque duet tonight? Because it’s not happening. I don’t even remember filming that piece of shit.”

Legendtina stopped smiling. Suddenly, the voice within stirred. Her hands clenched into fists, she stepped back and snarled. Every part of her inner army of me — the fighter, the wiser, the stronger — was positively seething with fury. But before she could do anything, she was suddenly interrupted.

Cher only sat there quietly, lost in thought while shoveling forkfuls of spaghetti into her mouth out of a Tupperware bowl. She was thinking about her dear friend Kathy Griffin, the financial logistics of prison, and that dot that goes before the “@” symbol on Twitter. The time drew near for her performance. Suddenly, a flutter of gays came tearing into the room, clipping, zipping and tying her into a bedazzled jacket, a strap top and, lastly, a glorious plume of a purple feathered wig gifted to her by a shirtless go-go boy in 1995 during Twinksgiving at Stonewall.

“This’ll do,” she shrugged to herself.

She made her way — or rather, drifted — to the stage: And there she found herself, engulfed in a tremendous explosion of lights and sound and fuckery and messiness. She razzled. She dazzled. She left literally all of her fucks behind in the dressing room, serving Jewish-father-unimpressed-with-the-food-at-this-restaurant realness as she shrugged, meh-ed and casually sauntered her way across the stage while yelping along to her throbbing new female (but let’s face it, still for the gays) empowerment anthem, “Woman’s World.”

And then, it was all over. An unknown was crowned as a soon-to-be future unknown. Dreams came true.

Backstage, Cher settled back into her dressing room to finish off her bowl of spaghetti. Suddenly, she looked down and remembered something she’d heard earlier in the night. She pulled out her iPhone and began to compose a tweet: “wtf is lotus?!? ! [ghost emoji] [ghost emoji] [eggplant emoji].”

http://www.muumuse.com/2013/06/legendtina-cher-the-voice-finale.html/#more-38558

Cynosure

#37(+38) Pitbull - Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera)
#59(-21) Broken Spearit - Ooh La La
#305(??) Will.I.Am - Scream & Shout (feat. Broken Spearit)

Broken spearit is a walmart-shopping haggard trailer trash rightfully flopping right now, and Christina is high above her and beautiful.
God is in her Heaven; all is right with the world.

ifGqNwajJRorH.gif

idk why her weight is so focused on lol
Me neither after that performance

When she was fat, her weight was all her haters would bring up all the time. Now that she looks great again, they're mad us stans are glad.

they can stay seething.

iFJlMqbwWWgCp.gif

Kyon

Banned
Cyno, what are the chance of her going Dancetina Choreoguilera next era?

I want her to start doing choreo again. ;__;

that is never ever ever going to happen. Walking around making runs is what she will be doing lol unless Burlesque 2 comes out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
that is never ever ever going to happen. Walking around making runs is what she will be doing lol unless Burlesque 2 comes out.

As terrible as it sounds I would watch Burlesque 2 if that happened with the original cast.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just got back from Man of Steel and I, like everyone else who has seen the film, am still swooning over the British GOD that is Henry Cavil

On a more topical note I really liked the piece of music that was on when
the ships were fucking round with the gravity
Anyone know what it was? Twas featured quite heavily throughout the film I think

edit; potentially found it and I think the track is ten minutes long
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

edit2; the bit I liked from the film was only about 5 seconds of the actual song and was played on loop. flop track

Every time I hear a miley song, its like I can hear a semblance of a good voice in there, but not quite. Could it be song choice or the result of her Disney upbringing? I don't know.

SaintZ

I liked the video, actually. It fits the song.

And I can't help but notice that when Miley's in the pool she's wearing a black version of Iggy's palm tree top in Work lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I liked the video, actually. It fits the song.

And I can't help but notice that when Miley's in the pool she's wearing a black version of Iggy's palm tree top in Work lol

I have mixed feeleing about it, some parts are cool especially the ones where she is trying too hard but then there is also cringe worthy ones like when she in the bed touching herself

Cant Be Tamed remains her best video
iblAG8WKV5bQ5k.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have mixed feeleing about it, some parts are cool especially the ones where she is trying too hard but then there is also cringe worthy ones like when she in the bed touching herself

Cant Be Tamed remains her best video

Party in The U.S.A still remains her best song.

#JJImpact

Cynosure

Cyno, what are the chance of her going Dancetina Choreoguilera next era?

I want her to start doing choreo again. ;__;

the chances are about the same as her quitting The Voice half-season in. I'm still not convinced she got fit because she's wants to slay again
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

How things have changed in such a short time.

ibfXaNuMECQ5j8.gif
iFJlMqbwWWgCp.gif

tumblr_mjrcz6obI81rrzi1eo1_500.png

tumblr_mjuey8XB8P1r9rem3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjuey8XB8P1r9rem3o2_500.gif

r.i.p Photoshoppedtina
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

btw Botty, I've never been keeping up with the 5H girls but I am screaming at this revelation
yass @ ONTD being the source exposing ha.

the letter to the admin gets to me the most.
ZA12u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom