• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Applause's first verse is fabulous. The second one's so awkwardly structured. Especially the kunst line. The way she sings it makes you immediately notice the fact that you probably don't know what the fuck she's talking about. lol

Does anyone?
tumblr_m7iur6rv8m1rnvwt1.gif

I know this is off topic but Bonnie McKee American Girl (Oliver Remix) beats both songs. Sorry lol.. Not a chart topper but a damn good remix... Club banger xD

DMeisterJ

Banned
Poo Rih, all those weeks at number #1 on radio and yet she still can't get higher single sales. I wonder if she will ever surpass Just Dance, Pokerface or Bad Romance?

Higher single sales? She's the highest selling digital artist ever. While she may never have a single sell as high as those, she makes up for it in pure volume.

royalan

Applause's first verse is fabulous. The second one's so awkwardly structured. Especially the kunst line. The way she sings it makes you immediately notice the fact that you probably don't know what the fuck she's talking about. lol

Kinda like Princess DIE, it just feels like she grabbed hold of a reference she just couldn't let go of, no matter how much it didn't work.

Ties

Banned
Poo Rih, all those weeks at number #1 on radio and yet she still can't get higher single sales. I wonder if she will ever surpass Just Dance, Pokerface or Bad Romance?
Rihanna has been consistent with her every single of hers. She dominates radio airwaves, has crossover appeal, and is the highest selling digital artist of all time. Consistency >>>>>>

botty

Banned
At what point have I ever denied Gods Alouds' locality, though? You're bringing this par-boiled brine offering it up like it's tea, and when I dismiss you, you pour it on my lap and call it a clocking. I'm not here for it.

The fact remains that Gods Aloud once held a Guinness World Record for their success (kiiiii), whereas Filth Hewmony have failed to be relevant so thoroughly that they borderline do not even exist.

Let's not even talk about the quality of the music, where Filth Hewmony are so far at the bottom of the shitheap of current girlbands that, barring a miracle, I'll be surprised if they stave off a job at McDonald's for even a year, let alone the decade of (local) slay that Gods Aloud brought to my green and pleasant land.

Anyway, I'm off to listen to Ten (in their review of this incredibly album, Gods Aloud were described by Slate magazine as 'the best British girlband of the past ten years'). Stay seething and ttfn xoxo

This isn't even about them being local. It's about them not.selling.anywhere. "Local" would be a compliment at this point.

"once held"

Not this stale chai, tho
W6cyEMz.gif

And I didn't even mention anything about the "quality" of their music. What are you quoting?
W6cyEMz.gif
I said talent, to which each member of fifth harmony is far more talented than any two members of Girls Alone. It's no wonder the only people you stan in Girls Aloud is Xenomania.
W6cyEMz.gif

And how can you tell me to stay seething when it was your pressed, freckle covered ass that shaded Fifth Harmony in the first place.

Enjoy your album, tho

W6cyEMz.gif
W6cyEMz.gif
W6cyEMz.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jero Aguiar Juarez39 minutes ago
YOU MUST RETRACT THIS ARTICLE THIS COULD SERIOUSLY HURT MOTHER MONSTER'S FEELINGS OK. SHE SAVED MY LIFE AND SHE WENT THROUGH BULLYING AND NOW YOU SAY HER SONG IS NOT GOOD?? WELL GUESS WHAT 50 MILLION MONSTERS ARE APPLAUDING HER TRIUMPHANT RETURN AND SHE HAS IN ONLY 5 YEARS DESTROYED MADONNA MICHAEL JECKSON THE BEATLES ELVIS ETC WHO CARES? SHES A REA LARTIST AND SONGWRITER, PIANNIST, VISUAL ARTIST, AND A VISIONARY. AND YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!
Sauce (Read comments)
The Little Monsters
KuGsj.gif

Ties

Banned
That cover speaks volumes
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg
I don't understand why anyone would possibly rave over Nigoblin Robhurts' album honestly.

Her chipmunk vocals and anti-climactic tracks are not even worthy of being stocked at the dirtiest Wal-Mart music counter.
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Rihanna has been consistent with her every single of hers. She dominates radio airwaves, has crossover appeal, and is the highest selling digital artist of all time. Consistency >>>>>>

But if it doesn't have lasting power doesn't that mean it's very forgettable. That's my problem with Rihanna. She puts out song after song after song and it doesn't sink in. She sells fast but it's easily overshadowed by her song that comes out next week. Quality over quantity.

Trigger

But if it doesn't have lasting power doesn't that mean it's very forgettable. That's my problem with Rihanna. She puts out song after song after song and it doesn't sink in. She sells fast but it's easily overshadowed by her song that comes out next week. Quality over quantity.

People have been saying this about Rih for about 4-5 years now and she's only gotten better with time. Her songs do sink in as evidenced by the millions willing to pay for them and see her sing them live.

How is that a no? Sorry but some DJs bring the most out of boring songs. American girl is an annoying song that became manageable to listen to after a remix. Purely sad and pathetic. It won't be long until a good Roar and Applause remix comes out that 10 folds the song. And then it's so good, they put them on their albums..

I know for a fact KP loved that Plastic Plates "The that got away" remix. She said it herself.

Ties

Banned
So what trick is gaga gonna pull this time trying to beat Britney's record? Giving away her album with milk?
She's going to make her Little Bottoms happy with a free shipping of a Brazilian Andrew Christan model. Special premium editions get a free lifetime membership of Sean Cody.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

So what trick is gaga gonna pull this time trying to beat Britney's record? Giving away her album with milk?

If Britney's unconscious during the making of her record, is it technically her record?

You should be asking what Gaga's gonna pull this time to try and beat Will.I.Am's upcoming album.

Servbot24

Banned
I don't understand why anyone would possibly rave over Nigoblin Robhurts' album honestly.

Her chipmunk vocals and anti-climactic tracks are not even worthy of being stocked at the dirtiest Wal-Mart music counter.
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Came to the thread thanks to your compliment in the GaGa thread, now grandpasimpsonwhistleexit.gif-ing my way out of here thanks to this post.

People have been saying this about Rih for about 4-5 years now and she's only gotten better with time. Her songs do sink in as evidenced by the millions willing to pay for them and see her sing them live.

Yes they pay for them and then bang a new song comes out. Rih songs are far from quality. It's the same type of song all the time.. If it's a hype upbeat song.. It's has a lot of repeated words and catch phrases. If it's a slow song it's half assed high notes that she can't even hit herself live. If it's a midtempo song, it's awkwardly balances between high notes, lazy singing stretching out words and of course the chorus that literally makes the song catchy and captures the rest that was lacking. Her songs have no depth. Stay was the closest song to actually having a very good meaning lyrically. She's so easy to calculate. Her next song will be a very upbeat song with a lot of electronic influences... It's so predictable. I give KP credit for throwing me a curve ball on Roar.. I wasn't expecting a track like that out of her camp..

Kyon

Banned
If Britney's unconscious during the making of her record, is it technically her record?

You should be asking what Gaga's gonna pull this time to try and beat Will.I.Am's upcoming album.

Even a dead corpse dragged on stage can release an album this year and have a music career
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

You'r acting like Gaga isn't consistent tho
Btw did 3.7m in the US, Edge of Glory did 2.6, even that mess You and I did over 2 million

Only problem UNIQUE to anyone was Trash Beyn not being able to CHART PERIOD
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

I think it's because Beyoncé didn't make your Electropop album and decided to stay true to her genre. She's an R&B pop artist.. Not Electropop so I give her credit for not selling out to the sound. And it's what made 4 one of her greats. If you want Electropop, that's what you have Rih Rih and KP and Pitbull, Ellie G etc.. for. Beyoncé is not them.

I wonder how much AFLOPse will do.

This moniker, nooooooooooooooooo

It's just as catchy as the song ;___;

I'm speaking of your Legacy Tour Act fave here.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Could at least expect FleaHive to comprehend grade C shade. Then again things that can't clock a HS Diploma shouldn't have EXPECTATIONS
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Lol, you phrased more like Britney shade if anything. Beyonce shade from you is so tireD

cory64

I think it's because Beyoncé didn't make your Electropop album and decided to stay true to her genre. She's an R&B pop artist.. Not Electropop so I give her credit for not selling out to the sound. And it's what made 4 one of her greats. If you want Electropop, that's what you have Rih Rih and KP and Pitbull, Ellie G etc.. for. Beyoncé is not them.
The album whose lead single was a dance track?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yes they pay for them and then bang a new song comes out. Rih songs are far from quality. It's the same type of song all the time.. If it's a hype upbeat song.. It's has a lot of repeated words and catch phrases. If it's a slow song it's half assed high notes that she can't even hit herself live. If it's a midtempo song, it's awkwardly balances between high notes, lazy singing stretching out words and of course the chorus that literally makes the song catchy and captures the rest that was lacking. Her songs have no depth. Stay was the closest song to actually having a very good meaning lyrically. She's so easy to calculate. Her next song will be a very upbeat song with a lot of electronic influences... It's so predictable. I give KP credit for throwing me a curve ball on Roar.. I wasn't expecting a track like that out of her camp..

lmao at all these lies. Her songs are far from quality? "Stay" and "Diamonds" are two recent examples that prove you wrong. Songs are the same? People expected a song like "Diamonds" out of her last year? no. She can't hit the notes live? I guess you haven't seen any of her DWT videos, or her performances at the X-Factor UK, VIctoria's Secret Fashion Show, The Voice, SNL, etc over the past year. Her songs have no depth? That's hilarious. Some of her songs are shallow (as with most artists), and some have depth.

I would go into more, ahem, depth, but I don't spend much time educating the hive. The fifth-grade education makes having long conversations with them tiring.

Goodbye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom