• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict the RT and Metacritic score for Batman V Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
85% RT, 77 Metacritic.

I think this guess is a little generous but I believe that Snyder makes a decent, stylish action flick and with a good script beneath him, BvS might have some substance.

rou021

87% RT. Believe.
It'll probably be closer to 78% and that's optimistic. I really hope I'm wrong though.

hamchan

I'll be generous and say 70% RT.

I feel there's a certain basic formula superhero movies can follow to at least achieve a baseline of this.

There's absolutely no way a Zack Snyder movie can achieve an 80%+ RT score...unless Affleck ghost-directed the movie. Unless you heard any rumors of the same, I don't know why anyone would give him high 80's.

Oddduck

I'm predicting 75% on RT.

This will be one of Snyder's better films, and it will be an improvement over Man of Steel (56%)

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
97% RT
94% MC
97% IMDB, finally dethroning Shawshank Redemption as the best movie in the history of dumb people

Rotten Tomatoes: 88%
Metacritic: 74

I have faith that the film will actually be good, non-campy batman makes anything good. But, I could be wrong and the film is terrible doubt it will be somewhere in between though it will either be great or awful.

Looking forward to the review thread either way though will be one for the history books with the amount of I told you so's and meltdowns within it.

Ahasverus

97% RT
94% MC
97% IMDB, finally dethroning Shawshank Redemption as the best movie in the history of dumb people
homer.jpeg

I'm predicting high 60's to low 70's. I'm thinking its basically going to be MOS with more characters. MOS was pretty divisive among critics so i expect the same for this although a little more favorable.

munchie64

Rather than be specific, I will say that I think this will get more than any other Snyder film in both. So over 75% on RT and over 58 on MC.

120v

i don't read RT enough to make an educated guess but i'm guessing 50s on MC. movie looks like hot garbage but i have no problem eating crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom