• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I dont have any.... It says in the game to unlock things like trophies you need to buy the multipack.... Just not sure if it means any multipack or one specific one.

I only have the multipack that PS+ users got because of Marvel Pinball, so I don't know, but based on the trophy list here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/zen-pinball-2/trophies/

There are 4 trophies associated with the game that are not tied to specific packs -- I'm not sure if you need to hit 4 tables to enable them, because of the one that requires "play on at least 4 tables" or what the deal is now. :(

It might mean any multipack, I suppose then?
The one with spiderman/ironman is the one that comes from the marvel pinball ownership.

Wanny

Wow ICO and SotC remote play is smoother than I thought it would be. I didn't feel any delay in controls and framerate was fine.

zroid

Banned
ya'll wish you had c rank

y'all wish you found 10 in a row ;D

j48WxFKVKr6ic.jpg

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I don't understand why Wake Up Club was given trophies, but not Treasure Park, which actually has a game to play, and requires you to reach out to other players to play and rank up.

Sylver

Banned
Well Euro has almost all games from shop already compatible and showing on Vita with painfull exception being VC2.

No, until Killzone Liberation or Tetris minis XDXD.

+ This is too because many missed releases like Megaman Power Up, Ultimate GG, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, PSP Silent Hill games, but well released games like KL, Tetris or VC2 (and sure some others) not VITA compatible is unacceptable.

And all that things is SCEE responsibility, I'm sure SCEE PSStore adminis didn't even use European accounts (I'm sure they use US accounts) or they do not even own a PlayStation Vita, that kind of SCEE certification process and European PS Store chaos has no sense, if not there is no explanation.

MiniSquadron (ps mini) is on sale for 99cents. Just bought it. One of my favorite iOS games and looks/plays great on Vita, real controls ftw. :)

Recommend you all pick it up. Really fun game, and hey, 99cent PSN games?! Yes, please.

I love MiniSquadron. It reminds me of Time Pilot!

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
If anyone wants to add me and send me a Treasure Park level that would be good, there isn't anyone around here who is playing it, lol, my PSN id is my name on here.

I wish the friends list when sending the level showed who had the game, would make it easier to share with those who play.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm sure. Sadly SCEA doesn't understand basic sales concepts like having sales and lowering prices to build momentum and customer loyalty.

It's $10 IIRC and on the US store?

The demo itself isn't. But you can find it via search on PS3. So WTF there.

Sylver

Banned
Wow euro PSImports Resident Evil 2 no more Vita compatible :O. The hell, it was the past week, but this week is impossible to download it on Vita or transfer it from PS3 o_O (I erased it before know that XDXD).
/me cries :_(.

So I ended up going back to Playing Fifa on my Vita and oh my god it's good to play h2h games again. Still I'm very disappointed at EA and how they are treating the Vita version of FIFA 13.
Is there any news about this game? Will they even release a demo? Cause as far as I know they are not.

I love MiniSquadron. It reminds me of Time Pilot!
Really?!? SOLD!

In my sorely misspent youth - around '81-'82 - I was the undisputed Time Pilot champion in Ottawa. I always had the highest scores on the Rideau St. and Dalhousie Arcade machines, and I'd hold the number one slot until they shut the machines off for a reboot... I loved that game.

Shahed

Okay I was wondering. Say I do a full backup of my vita when on my UK account. If I switch back to it later after messing around with other accounts, will restoring what I backed up beforehand have the Vita in the state it was at the time? I.e. all the settings as I left them,, the icons laid out correctly and right wallpapers?

zroid

Banned
An (optional) tiny fee to remove the stupid limit is a bad idea? :p

Well yeah, because more stupid than the limit is that you have you send these things to friends at all. It's a really bad, poorly executed system :(

If they were going to charge a small fee, it ought to at least be for something good, like access to a central server where you can upload and download puzzles.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Gave G-Police a go on the Vita, controls alright ignoring the back touch buttons, good times, though it is a wee bit harder than I remember, lol.

Also, I feel like I'm not getting Treasure Park or something, I use the colour clue on the side but of the two that have been sent to me I have managed to hit a bomb twice in the first go, maybe I just don't get it it.

zroid

Banned
Also, I feel like I'm not getting Treasure Park or something, I use the colour clue on the side but of the two that have been sent to me I have managed to hit a bomb twice in the first go, maybe I just don't get it it.

That's pretty unlucky, but the clues always tell you which colours the bombs will be on, so on the first click you usually should open spaces with colours that will definitely not have bombs. Then on subsequent clicks you'll have a bit more information to go by.

you asshole my 6 in a row, lost to the ages. I despissssseeeee you.

and my place as top of my friend leaderboards ><

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom