• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent!

When playing a Vita game with multiplayer or send shit options (Treasure Park for example), do only Vita folk on your list show up?

E: Gravity Rush starts out SUPER awesome...REALLY excited to see where it goes. And Sound Shapes? D: WOW.

I saw and tried to accept, but then it said it you canceled it?

zroid

Banned
Er, so if anyone friend requested me in the last couple days, I definitely just deleted your message. I got so sick of wading through all my TP messages on the PS3, just decided to "delete all" ignoring all consequences :p

Feel free to re-send! ^_^

Fun fact: When you're looking at the planet in Ecolibrium, place your whole palm on the rear touchpad and watch the planet have a seizure! :D

PS: I'm not claiming that seizures are fun, just FYI.

Surfheart

Has anyone ever had any issues with buying from the PSN? Whenever I try to purchase anything, or add funds to my wallet, I get an error saying "The connection to the server or device has been terminated."

It's been this way for about a week. I checked my bank account and I have no pending transactions or anything. I haven't tried adding funds from my PS3 yet.

I had that problem. You need to wait about 48 hours before you attempt the purchase again.
Sony apparently flagged my account with a temporary purchase lock (some security thing that gets tripped).

If you keep attempting to buy something before the 48 hours is up, the lock timer gets reset.

RpgN

Ecolibrium is unique to say the least. At first it was like, the game is more deep than I thought, I might have to take time to get into it, but it quickly got familiar when you're close to finishing the tutorials. The game feels polished and it has that discovery feel to it, as if you're playing a game for the first time. Maybe it's just me because I'm not very familiar with that type of game, but it's certainly worth a look. It shows that it's free to play since you're limited to how much you can do, but it's not bad. It can be dealt with. And I like how time plays a big part in the game, even though you can pause it and not let it affect you either from what I've noticed.

Montezuma trophy problem is solved, are you sure that Sunflower have the same problem? I saw many of my friends that got torphies via Livearea so it seems that they had no problem with synch...

That's what's odd, the trophies do show on Livearea and near activity but I don't see them on the trophies server. Everytime I go there, the trophies are being synced but not SunFlowers. I can see them on the Vita fine though :( I wonder if others have the same problem?

Eusis

Meh, I'd rather have Type-0
As much as I agree with this, the ease of release at least on PSN also makes it completely absurd to NOT bring FFIII out of Japan. Already has an English option there, and even if not it has a DS/iOS translation to recycle. It's literally throwing out money to not even make the attempt since being FFIII it'd probably get enough sales to at least justify the effort, or so I'd hope.

That's what's odd, the trophies do show on Livearea and near activity but I don't see them on the trophies server. Everytime I go there, the trophies are being synced but not SunFlowers. I can see them on the Vita fine though :( I wonder if others have the same problem?

Sounds like the trophies haven't been uploaded to the server yet. This also happened with Bejeweled 3 on PS3. Took them months to sort it out, hopefully by the time it releases in NA, it will be dealt with. I'll hit them up on Twitter.

Takao

Banned
Toro and Kuro will be in Picotto Knights:

MjoTy.jpg

RpgN

Sounds like the trophies haven't been uploaded to the server yet. This also happened with Bejeweled 3 on PS3. Took them months to sort it out, hopefully by the time it releases in NA, it will be dealt with. I'll hit them up on Twitter.

Thanks, that's much appreciated. I hope they give a comment and get it sorted.

The JP PSN store has an LBP Vita Trial mode if you want to check it out early. Doesn't have create or community features, but it gives you the first couple of levels and one of the arcade side games, Tapling. The Trial version will be up in other territories when the game comes out on their respective dates.

Darkangus

The JP PSN store has an LBP Vita Trial mode if you want to check it out early. Doesn't have create or community features, but it gives you the first couple of levels and one of the arcade side games, Tapling. The Trial version will be up in other territories when the game comes out on their respective dates.

Good to know donkey show... Thanks! =)

(and it rhymed...)

spats

Ecolibrium is a very cool game. I don't understand a 100% how everything works, but I'm looking forward to learning. The UI is kind of confusing though.

Didn't much care for the Sunflower game, even though I was looking forward to it. It just got boring quickly. The presentation and rearranged classical music is cool though.

Takao

Banned
Added. You should create a spreadsheet just like that, but focused on MP/Near, to find people that want play together, leaderboards, etc.

I'm not quite sure how I'd set that up. Originally I was going to include timezones but there are way too many, and I'd like the doc to fall under a standard format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom