• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a succubus from rust mechdragon, I need to decided if i feed her to my lilith or use a second poison monster. I wished she was a drop from another mechdragon dungeon so I would finally get my first real healer... I am rank 78 without any healer.

Skilling up Lilith is a fairly worthless endeavor, as poison lasts the entire duration of a fight

ccbfan

Is there a reason why no one uses a 5x Enchilada team?

Survive round one (Which shouldn't be too hard with 5 healer types). Best partner would probably be a Shiva.

You literally can't lose after 15 moves.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is there a reason why no one uses a 5x Enchilada team?

Survive round one (Which shouldn't be too hard with 5 healer types). Best partner would probably be a Shiva.

You literally can't lose after 15 moves.

Because you can only use 1 time-extension at a time. You can't stack them, sadly.

Smiley90

But you can use it when it has only 1 turn left before it attacks :p So it is kinda stackable.

Not really... if you use it when there's only 1 turn left, it'll go up to 6 turns, but you won't be able to activate it at 1 turn again. I'm pretty sure you can only use it once on an enemy... or at least not use it for a while on an enemy after it's been used. I've tried it with 2 turns left and was NOT able to use it again with my second naga, even after it was already back down to 1 turn again.

MicH

Not really... if you use it when there's only 1 turn left, it'll go up to 6 turns, but you won't be able to activate it at 1 turn again. I'm pretty sure you can only use it once on an enemy... or at least not use it for a while on an enemy after it's been used. I've tried it with 2 turns left and was NOT able to use it again with my second naga, even after it was already back down to 1 turn again.
What? I'm pretty sure I've been able to use the skill again after having used it once (and then use it when the enemy has 1 turn left before attacking). Perhaps that was with Viper Orochi and a Naga, and not two Nagas. No idea if that makes a difference.

KuroNeeko

Here's my girl! She's basically carrying my team of slimes and one solitary black knight. Yeah, they're all balance units.

Here active skill turns all light orbs into fire orbs and is on a 9-turn cooldown.

Her passive skill gives 1.5x ATK / HP bonus to all Balance (Technique) units. She gives 2x to ATK / HP after she evolves.

My keeper list included Valkyrie, Parvati, Amaterasu, Isis, Venus, Rakshumi, Lakshimi, Bast, Persephone, and Artemis. I probably would have taken the new blue Valkyrie as well if she'd popped, but I don't like the way she looks. TBH, I just wanted a cute unit that is fairly strong. Valk was my first choice, but she didn't drop. I came close to caving in on the new Sarutobi ninja unit, but am glad I kept rolling.

Looking at Technique units, it looks like I'm going to be aiming for a Knight team with another Chiyome as a Friend Leader. Plenty of orb changers is nice, but I wonder if she have the durability to survive. Oh well.

6adaf89d93_zps52803589.png

Looks like my screenshot is pretty small so you can see what she looks like here.

But you can use it when it has only 1 turn left before it attacks :p So it is kinda stackable.

I think what he is saying is that the time extension can only be used once-per-attack cycle. So if you slow your enemies, you have to wait for them to attack again before you can reapply the effect.

What I'm curious to know is if you can apply slow effects from different sources in once cycle and have it work. Time Mage, Orochi, Naga - yeah!

Smiley90

What? I'm pretty sure I've been able to use the skill again after having used it once (and then use it when the enemy has 1 turn left before attacking). Perhaps that was with Viper Orochi and a Naga, and not two Nagas. No idea if that makes a difference.

I think what he is saying is that the time extension can only be used once-per-attack cycle. So if you slow your enemies, you have to wait for them to attack again before you can reapply the effect.

What I'm curious to know is if you can apply slow effects from different sources in once cycle and have it work. Time Mage, Orochi, Naga - yeah!

Yes, this. You can't run a 5-naga team because you can only delay a single attack ONCE, not indefinitely - so you won't be invulnerable. You'd need a mixed team of different skills, like Kuro mentioned.

MicH

Yeah, I definitely get it (I thought you could stack them with Naga), but I am pretty sure I've done with Orochi and Naga. I distinctly remember stacking when there was only 1 turn left for the enemy to attack. If you can with the Time Mage, I would imagine you can with Orochi as well.

So with those three you can at least do it three times :p (if the speculation is correct)

Smiley90

Yeah, I definitely get it (I thought you could stack them with Naga), but I am pretty sure I've done with Orochi and Naga. I distinctly remember stacking when there was only 1 turn left for the enemy to attack. If you can with the Time Mage, I would imagine you can with Orochi as well.

So with those three you can at least do it three times :p (if the speculation is correct)

I believe as long as the skill is different (by name), then it will be fine. So yes, Orochi's skill and Echidna's skill should stack.

Owzers

Darn, used a stone to defeat Master Dark Mech dungeon and didn't get the drop :p

:X

His genocidal move killed me despite having two half resisters, i only had 8234 hp though. I'm going to stick to expert level until the 2x comes like another posted stated.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Darn, used a stone to defeat Master Dark Mech dungeon and didn't get the drop :p

:X

Eh, still worth it! Congrats.

Haven't tried at all myself yet, did some emerald dragons to max out my Green Odin, so he's ready to evolve. I had a really bad day today at the doctor and things didn't go as planned, things won't work out until around May and I was hoping for sooner, so I'm down in the dumps. Might start playing again more often to get my mind off things. Good luck to everyone trying for the mech...

Haven't tried at all myself yet, did some emerald dragons to max out my Green Odin, so he's ready to evolve. I had a really bad day today at the doctor and things didn't go as planned, things won't work out until around May and I was hoping for sooner, so I'm down in the dumps. Might start playing again more often to get my mind off things. Good luck to everyone trying for the mech...

Sorry to hear man, hope it works out and that its nothing permanently debilitating or worse, life threatening :(

But you said things will work out in May - as long as things get better sooner or later then youve got something to look forward to

So quick question.

I have an Ammy and a fully evolved Siren. When I get more +RCV stuff, should I prioritize my Ammy or my Siren?

I'm really curious. Ammy's leader skill is far better, but Siren's active skill is tons better, and she'd end up being a better healer...
Personally, I'm putting my RCV bonuses on my Siren, before I even bother leveling my Amaterasu. The reason being that I find I use Siren more often, especially in dungeons where I need dual resist leaders and can't use an auto-healer in the leader spot. For the times that I need an Amaterasu leader, I can always use a friend who's been pouring his RCV bonuses onto his own Ami. You can't recruit a friend's Siren for use in a middle slot. Plus, it's also a matter of convenience. I already have 2 max skill Sirens that are immediately useful to me, while it'll take a lot of time to raise my Amaterasu.

Here's my girl! She's basically carrying my team of slimes and one solitary black knight. Yeah, they're all balance units.

Here active skill turns all light orbs into fire orbs and is on a 9-turn cooldown.

Her passive skill gives 1.5x ATK / HP bonus to all Balance (Technique) units. She gives 2x to ATK / HP after she evolves.
That's an awesome leader skill if you could find a matching friend. 4x ATK and HP would be amazing. And her active skill complements Phoenix Knight Homura's, since they convert different orb types to Fire.

Sorry about your health complications. I hope things get better for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my current progress. I was able to 0-stone clear Legendary Rust Dungeon and claim my second Dark Mech and clear stone.

wZgGZHC.jpg

I never really felt in danger, even against the dual Gem Beasts in the ninth battle that appeared with the same counters. Dual Sirens would've made things even easier with health management, but I needed the extra HP of the Keeper to survive the Dark Mech's special attacks.

Here's the team I used. For my helper, I used a max level Water/Dark Neptune which worked out amazingly with it's Dark reduction and poison skill.

InIeTZ2.jpg

BlueSteel

oh god, running expert mech with 2 hades leaders. Super easy, but I'm vastly underpowered. It takes like 30 minutes a run. At least I got a lil dark :D

Getting that last skillup for my ADK is getting frustrating. Lost count of how many times I've ran this dungeon.
It could be perception, but the small sample size from GAF makes it seem like the final skill-up is either a fixed amount or drastically reduced chance. I max skilled both of my ADKs, and both of them reached level 4 within the first 15 MSKs or so, but both of them took exactly 12 MSKs each for the final skill-up. And some other Gaffer(forgot who) also said their last skill-up took 12 MSKs. Pretty big coincidence.

KuroNeeko

Got my Keri-Hime today to help round out my Technique team. (pic is not from my account) With a cost of 15 though, she won't be joining my team any time soon. Chiyome costs 12 and my max team cost is sitting at 26. :/ Her leaderskill is 1.5x ATK and RCV for Technique-type monsters. I'll stick with Chiyome, but she'll be a nice addition as a 4-star unit.

Up to the Tower of Trials now and am actually hampered by gold (WTF?). Also trying to balance box space with gacha pulls. I've got one pull saved up that I'm holding onto until Gungho releases their plans for the 1-Year Anniversary event. If nothing special is going on, I'll pray that Murako gives me a Valkyrie. Too bad Chiyome doesn do RCV units. She's still hot shpoop.

raiot

It could be perception, but the small sample size from GAF makes it seem like the final skill-up is either a fixed amount or drastically reduced chance. I max skilled both of my ADKs, and both of them reached level 4 within the first 15 MSKs or so, but both of them took exactly 12 MSKs each for the final skill-up. And some other Gaffer(forgot who) also said their last skill-up took 12 MSKs. Pretty big coincidence.

I'm now at 16 MSKs and Skill lvl 1. I've given up on it!
Maybe i'm a bit more lucky with my Siren, shes at 20 goblins and Skill lvl 1

atlantos

Neo Member
Guys,

I need your help. I want to be able to complete Keeper of Rainbow - Master, Room of Mask - Expert, Shine of Sprites - Expert because I need those evo materials. I have been trying but I keep losing and wasting precious stamina. Below are my best monsters. Surely I should be able to complete those dungeons, right? Any tip? Which team should I use, etc? Sorry for the long post.

Attackers:
Attacker%20-%20Dino%20Rider%20-%20L5.jpg
Attacker%20-%20Dragon%20Rider%20-%20L30.jpg
Attacker%20-%20Gryps%20Rider%20-%20L50.jpg

Dragons:
Dragon%20-%20Aurora%20Dragon%20-%20L59.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Fire%20Dragon%20Tyrannos%20-%20L44.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Flower%20Dragon%20Brachys%20-%20L1.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Icedragon%20Plesios%20-%20L50.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Ifrit%20-%20L1.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Leviathan%20-%20L12.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Shardran%20-%20L1.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Toyceratops%20-%20L1.jpg
Dragon%20-%20Wind%20Mechdragon%20Canopus%20-%20L14.jpg

Ripper Dragons:
Ripper%20Dragon%20-%20Chaos%20Devil%20Dragon%20-%20L19.jpg
Ripper%20Dragon%20-%20Graviton%20Earth%20Dragon%20-%20L20.jpg
Ripper%20Dragon%20-%20Lightning%20Holy%20Dragon%20-%20L16.jpg

Gods:
God%20-%20Indra%20-%20L30.jpg
God%20-%20Kagutsuchi%20-%20L17.jpg
God%20-%20Lakshmi%20-%20L10.jpg
God%20-%20Odin%20-%20L17.jpg
God%20-%20Sea%20Deity%20Neptune%20-%20L17.jpg
God%20-%20Tsuku%20Yomi%20-%20L12.jpg

Healer:
Healer%20-%20Alraune%20-%20L22.jpg
Healer%20-%20Cupid%20-%20L23.jpg
Healer%20-%20Naga%20-%20L25.jpg
Healer%20-%20Valkyrie%20-%20L30.jpg

Physical:
Physical%20-%20Earth%20Golem%20-%20L4.jpg
Physical%20-%20Ice%20Golem%20-%20L5.jpg
Physical%20-%20Machine%20Golem%20Mk.II%20-%20L30.jpg
Physical%20-%20Titan%20-%20L25.jpg

Technique:
Technique%20-%20Dark%20Dragon%20Knight%20-%20L44.jpg
Technique%20-%20Dragon%20Knight%20-%20L70.jpg
Technique%20-%20Mystic%20Flame%20Knight%20-%20L23.jpg
Technique%20-%20Mystic%20Ice%20Knight%20-%20%20L25.jpg
Technique%20-%20Mystic%20Light%20Knight%20-%20L25.jpg
Technique%20-%20Vampire%20-%20L25.jpg

Kosh

‎[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 2/19/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

Guys,

I need your help. I want to be able to complete Keeper of Rainbow - Master, Room of Mask - Expert, Shine of Sprites - Expert because I need those evo materials. I have been trying but I keep losing and wasting precious stamina. Below are my best monsters. Surely I should be able to complete those dungeons, right? Any tip? Which team should I use, etc? Sorry for the long post.

For the Rainbow Keeper.

Titan as leader, to use resolve and a friend 5* healer (better if it's water based). Or use your Alraune if you have a friend with Viper Orochi or any resolve 50%.

Then, use 3 big dragons (the ones of 20k damage each one, specially the light one) and a creature with high recovery or that generate heal orbs, like your Shardran.

First round: Kill all enemies except one. Charge dragons during 15 rounds.

Second round: Dragon breath.

Third round: Dragon breath.

Fourth round: This is the most difficult. You will "die" each 3 rounds (but reborn because at 1 hp because of the titan skill). You have to get sure that you have 70% of your max life (50% if you have Viper Orochi) each time that the knight attack. So get sure to make a heal combo during those 3 rounds. Water healer is better than wood-light because it generate healing orbs (or add Shardran as fourth non-captain member).

Fifth round. This is like the fourth, but you have 5 rounds to recover 70% of life. If you finished fourth round, this is even easier (but longer). Probably you won't even need to match heal orbs to recover 70% of life in 5 rounds. In this case, simply make fast matches, use the breaths of the dragons each 15 rounds, repeat.

At least this is how it worked last week. But the chinese wiki show some changes in the enemy distribution.

About the Sprite Expert, you need a low level team with resolve. I use a green low level ogre, a green friend healer, 2 low level green chimera and 2 low level mystic stone knights. Target enemies with syncronized time. When there is a single enemy left, get sure that you have charged the powerup of the mystic stone knights to prevent lack of green orbs at the start of the next round.

You can get mystic stone knights on the Dragon Guardian expert challenge.

Kosh

Guys,

Check out these two blog posts. You have some of the stuff he suggests for teams. You may need to level them a bit or evolve some of them. Either way, you're going to need to use resolve, which means your Titan as leader or a friend leader with Orochi/Titan/Evolved Ogre.

http://puzzledragonsus.blogspot.ca/2012/11/gatekeepers-and-gold-metal-dragon.html

http://puzzledragonsus.blogspot.ca/2012/12/wednesday-dungeon-room-of-masks.html

atlantos

Neo Member
For the Rainbow Keeper.

Titan as leader, to use resolve and a friend 5* healer (better if it's water based). Or use your Alraune if you have a friend with Viper Orochi or any resolve 50%.

Then, use 3 big dragons (the ones of 20k damage each one, specially the light one) and a creature with high recovery or that generate heal orbs, like your Shardran.

First round: Kill all enemies except one. Charge dragons during 15 rounds.

Second round: Dragon breath.

Third round: Dragon breath.

Fourth round: This is the most difficult. You will "die" each 3 rounds (but reborn because at 1 hp because of the titan skill). You have to get sure that you have 70% of your max life (50% if you have Viper Orochi) each time that the knight attack. So get sure to make a heal combo during those 3 rounds. Water healer is better than wood-light because it generate healing orbs (or add Shardran as fourth non-captain member).

Fifth round. This is like the fourth, but you have 5 rounds to recover 70% of life. If you finished fourth round, this is even easier (but longer). Probably you won't even need to match heal orbs to recover 70% of life in 5 rounds. In this case, simply make fast matches, use the breaths of the dragons each 15 rounds, repeat.

At least this is how it worked last week. But the chinese wiki show some changes in the enemy distribution.

About the Sprite Expert, you need a low level team with resolve. I use a green low level ogre, a green friend healer, 2 low level green chimera and 2 low level mystic stone knights. Target enemies with syncronized time. When there is a single enemy left, get sure that you have charged the powerup of the mystic stone knights to prevent lack of green orbs at the start of the next round.

You can get mystic stone knights on the Dragon Guardian expert challenge.

Thanks for the info.. For the Sprite Expert, why do I need a low level team with resolve? Is that because I am going to die a lot and low hp mean quicker recovery? I got a couple of mystic stone knights on low level already..

Check out these two blog posts. You have some of the stuff he suggests for teams. You may need to level them a bit or evolve some of them. Either way, you're going to need to use resolve, which means your Titan as leader or a friend leader with Orochi/Titan/Evolved Ogre.

http://puzzledragonsus.blogspot.ca/2012/11/gatekeepers-and-gold-metal-dragon.html

http://puzzledragonsus.blogspot.ca/2012/12/wednesday-dungeon-room-of-masks.html

Thanks for the links..

GH just announced their anniversary events for JP, which coincide with the 9mil download event, and it's a doozy... highlights include:
14 days of free stones
14 days of 500 free pal points
3 days of Godfest
Boss rush of legendary dragons
Return of the final fantasy dungeon and final fantasy gacha

Thanks for the info.. For the Sprite Expert, why do I need a low level team with resolve? Is that because I am going to die a lot and low hp mean quicker recovery? I got a couple of mystic stone knights on low level already..

Exactly. You have only 2 enemies. Sprites that don't do any damage, and sprites that will do a lot of damage. Then, if you have a team of around 2000-2500 hp, the autoheal of the healer 5* will put you over 70% of life in a single round.

Then, you only need to prevent 2 enemies attacking in the same round. You will have a team of 6 green, so a single green match is 6 hits (and a match-5 will be 6 for every enemy). You only need a match, so save green orbs for next step.

Those big Sprites need 10 hits, so it's 2 rounds. The diamond sprite is 15 life, so 3 rounds. Unless you have a very weird situation of having 3 or 4 sprites attacking in the same round, you don't even need to make a match-5 to finish the challenge without problems. Also, the stone knights grants you to have always green orbs.

The same tactic can be used in the mask expert challenge.

GH just announced their anniversary events for JP, which coincide with the 9mil download event, and it's a doozy... highlights include:
14 days of free stones
3 days of Godfest

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

TimeKillr

14 days of free stones
3 days of Godfest

Hot damn. What's insane is that outside of the Final Fantasy stuff, there's no reason we couldn't get events like that here (outside of GungHo being dumb like they are).

There's still absolutely NO reason why the game can't be made available outside the US. I had to hack my android phone pretty heavily to make Google Play think I was in the USA for me to get the game (and even then, Google Play charges me in yen, not in USD, so it's pretty good for me as 85 stones turns out to be cheaper than 60$).

ccbfan

Man 0/10 on expert mech runs.

No Succubus, no mech dragon.

I'm feeling something epic is gonna happen here.

Can I do 50 runs on this and get neither?

The game hates giving me stuff I want. It gave me 5 dryads during my 50+ expert Wind Mech runs but I didn't want dryads. They're like the worst healer in the game. Well, I would love to get 5 succubus, so the game would probably refuse to give me one.

The only two mech dragon I really wanted was Dark and Green. Since I'm making an adk dark/green party. Green already took me a completely improbably amount of runs will dark be even worst since I want dark even more than green.

I'm gonna keep track on this, this time.

So if we go by the notion of a 5 percent chance of succubus and a 5 percent chance of Mech Dragon on expert.

Going 0 fer on both on 10 runs is a .95^20 = 35.85 percent.

Bad luck but not epic yet.

Man 0/10 on expert mech runs.

No Succubus, no mech dragon.

I'm feeling something epic is gonna happen here.

Can I do 50 runs on this and get neither?

The game hates giving me stuff I want. It gave me 5 dryads during my 50+ expert Wind Mech runs but I didn't want dryads. They're like the worst healer in the game. Well, I would love to get 5 succubus, so the game would probably refuse to give me one.

The only two mech dragon I really wanted was Dark and Green. Since I'm making an adk dark/green party. Green already took me a completely improbably amount of runs will dark be even worst since I want dark even more than green.

I'm gonna keep track on this, this time.

So if we go by the notion of a 5 percent chance of succubus and a 5 percent chance of Mech Dragon on expert.

Going 0 fer on both on 10 runs is a .95^20 = 35.85 percent.

Bad luck but not epic yet.

Do you have a Chaos Devil Dragon, or some other 50% damage reducer for Dark? Running dual resists reduces the Master level to orb matching and health management. The drop rate is a LOT higher for the dark mech on Master, and though you will not be running for succubii and lil' Dark dragons, it will get you the Mech.

if you do not what level are your lil' dark dragon that has been dropping from the dark mechdragon expert? With two weeks you could probably level it up to 5* and run master. I was able to for the noble mech and my lil'white.

0/4 on Expert w/ Mech or Succubuss. Hard to get bothered since the xp is massive. If anything, i'll be getting some great leveling.

Just a note I'm sure everyone knows, but running the mech dragon dungeon on adept/expert gives a stone since its considered a separate dungeon than the Tech and pretty easy to come by.

ccbfan

Do you have a Chaos Devil Dragon, or some other 50% damage reducer for Dark? Running dual resists reduces the Master level to orb matching and health management. The drop rate is a LOT higher for the dark mech on Master, and though you will not be running for succubii and lil' Dark dragons, it will get you the Mech.

if you do not what level are your lil' dark dragon that has been dropping from the dark mechdragon expert? With two weeks you could probably level it up to 5* and run master. I was able to for the noble mech and my lil'white.

I'm doing expert for the sake of getting a succubus. I have no way of defeating high defense enemies and its been a huge blockade on my progress. Couldn't even try Hera because of it.

I'll probably run a master when technical goes 2x drop or its the last day if I still don't have a dark mech by that time.

So yeah I'll probably be getting a dark mech from running master, but I need to fail expert 50 times first (Actually it'll be more like 100 times)

b0neshank

Banned
I am 0/12 for Mech or Succubus, but I have gotten like 10 Lil' Black Dragons (groan)

0/4 on Expert w/ Mech or Succubuss. Hard to get bothered since the xp is massive. If anything, i'll be getting some great leveling.

Just a note I'm sure everyone knows, but running the mech dragon dungeon on adept/expert gives a stone since its considered a separate dungeon than the Tech and pretty easy to come by.

ToxicAdam

I ran/beat Master Dark Mech last night. It was a pain in the ass, 50 minutes to clear and no drop.

I think I will just stick to the expert level and try to get that Succubus. I don't really care if I get the Dark Mech or not.

ParityBit

I'm doing expert for the sake of getting a succubus. I have no way of defeating high defense enemies and its been a huge blockade on my progress. Couldn't even try Hera because of it.

I'll probably run a master when technical goes 2x drop or its the last day if I still don't have a dark mech by that time.

So yeah I'll probably be getting a dark mech from running master, but I need to fail expert 50 times first (Actually it'll be more like 100 times)

How many succubus (succubui?) are you going for?

Kosh

I ran/beat Master Dark Mech last night. It was a pain in the ass, 50 minutes to clear and no drop.

I think I will just stick to the expert level and try to get that Succubus. I don't really care if I get the Dark Mech or not.

Same thing happened to me and I'm thinking the same thing.

As many as I can get. Will keep 4 since I have no Neptune, just to make the Wed and Fri dungeons easy. Any after that will be fed for skill ups.

ccbfan

Ran 3 more and woo got one succubus.

So 13 runs 1 succubus/0 mech dragon.

I'm going for 3 but will continue if I still don't have dark mech dragon.

2 low level for sturdy teams, 1 high level fully evolved for normal teams.

Succubus poison is 3x attack right?

TimeKillr

Same thing happened to me and I'm thinking the same thing.

As many as I can get. Will keep 4 since I have no Neptune, just to make the Wed and Fri dungeons easy. Any after that will be fed for skill ups.

I have 4 (got 3 from the last god fest, lol gods my ass) but it's so stupidly useful for the Wednesday and Friday dungeons it's not even funny.

That and it's also not bad for dragon farming either - I make a team with 4 succubus (one of them is fully evolved) + vampire lord + another black from a friend. Any time you match 3 black, you kill a lil dragon, and poison is an insta kill on anything, so should you take a bit more time, it'll pay off by the end.

ParityBit

I'm going for 3 but will continue if I still don't have dark mech dragon.

2 low level for sturdy teams, 1 high level fully evolved for normal teams.

I have 4 (got 3 from the last god fest, lol gods my ass) but it's so stupidly useful for the Wednesday and Friday dungeons it's not even funny.

OK, so by the sounds of this, I should shoot for 4? One fully evolved, and 3 drop level only. I am sure it will take me a while to do, but I got one on my iPad account in a run.

The skill does not carry over as you evolve correct? So not point on combining?

Havent landed a succubus or dark mech yet. An not a single skill up on my adk. -_-

And to the people discussing the possibility of stacking delay moves, I don't think it is possible. I have enchilada and viper orochi on my alt account, and it won't let me use menace or force together.

Kosh

OK, so by the sounds of this, I should shoot for 4? One fully evolved, and 3 drop level only. I am sure it will take me a while to do, but I got one on my iPad account in a run.

The skill does not carry over as you evolve correct? So not point on combining?

The skill does carry over. All three of her versions have the same skill, Poison Mist.

xCobalt

I'm surprised you guys need so many Succubi. For the Mask dungeon, I just carry one for poison and make sure I have 10000+ hp. Has worked pretty well for me so far.

KuroNeeko

14 days of free stones
3 days of Godfest

Yeah, sucks not having my old stamina / unit resources to take advantage of it all. I'm stuck running Anket 4 on beginner because I can't handle normal with my team.

Trying to decide if I save my stones for the GodFests coming up, drop them on the FF gacha, or use them now and go for a Valkyrie. So much pressure to just buy some stones but I know that'll just shorten the shelf-life of the game for me. :/

Cosmo, can you throw your friend code up again? I need to add you again since my friend list was wiped.

I'm surprised you guys need so many Succubi. For the Mask dungeon, I just carry one for poison and make sure I have 10000+ hp. Has worked pretty well for me so far.

I would add that you want max 2 colors ideally, so black / blue or black / yellow, depending on whether or not Siren / Amaterasu is your healer. But yea, other than that, there's not much to it.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I evolved Underlord Hades and will keep him up as leader, will he be a decent help to people for the current mech? I'm going to level him further today with metal dragons.

Also I keep a set of 4 liliths/succubi, makes for easy for Wed and Fri dungeons! Had to do something with the duplicates, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom