• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I used that team but instead of holy light dragon, I used the noble mech. You should have very little trouble.
That sounds great. I considered Noble Mech, but haven't leveled him up yet. So I decided on LHD because of his higher attack.

Mashing

Yeah, that's what I thought. No, no siren.

I have every healer girl except the blue one.

Figures. I also always seem to miss the dragon dungeon because of work so I can only get one or two runs in a day. My progress is slow. Here's my monster box:

LveHbdq.jpg

cBA1vLm.jpg

So I have some metal dragons, including a metal dragon king. Should I level up my devil dragon or my Lilith (normal Lilith, not TWOTN)?

Depends what you're going for. Having a fully evo'd CDD is really helpful, between its resist and nuke.

Well, that's what I was going for originally, but now I see a lot of people wanting a succubus to evolve into a Lilith, for the poison ability presumably. I am fortunate enough to have one so now I'm having doubts, lol.

Edit: Fuck it, went with Devil Dragon.

Here's the team I used. Had another chaos dragon knight friend/helper as the final spot. Did take a while but never had much of an issue. Saved the siren orb changer for emergencies and the keeper damage reduction.

http://i.imgur.com/AMYv7FQl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks, man! I accidentally ran the dungeon without a healer equipped, and I almost made it, so I think I'll be okay next time.

[quote="Starsunder, post: 47944328"]Well, that's what I was going for originally, but now I see a lot of people wanting a succubus to evolve into a Lilith, for the poison ability presumably. I am fortunate enough to have one so now I'm having doubts, lol.

Edit: Fuck it, went with Devil Dragon.[/QUOTE]

I'm close to having my ADK team outfitted. The next team I want is a Great Valk team. I still haven't gotten a succubus drop, though. I'm gonna be angry as hell if I don't get one out of this Dark Mechdragon Dungeon.

xCobalt

Well, that's what I was going for originally, but now I see a lot of people wanting a succubus to evolve into a Lilith, for the poison ability presumably. I am fortunate enough to have one so now I'm having doubts, lol.

Edit: Fuck it, went with Devil Dragon.

If you're still early in the game, Lilith doesn't need to be leveled. In the harder daily dungeons, the monsters only have about 15-20 hp but an extremely high defense value. Poison is useful as it bypasses defense.

If you're still early in the game, Lilith doesn't need to be leveled. In the harder daily dungeons, the monsters only have about 15-20 hp but an extremely high defense value. Poison is useful as it bypasses defense.

Thanks. That makes me feel better about my choice. :)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Underlord Hades to level 64, man the gods get so experience hungry at high levels. One more round of metal dragons before bed, may be able to make 70. Guess I'll run the dungeon myself tomorrow.

ccbfan

Woo got another succubus. No Dark Mech yet though.

So count is 18 expert runs 2 succubus/0 dark mech

Wouldn't mind if more next 18 runs goes the same way.

xelios

Damn, so 22 metal dragons. HARD CORE MAN

Yeah, I guess from kings and highs combined. He just got a few leftover pengdras to get started, the rest of them went on waking this sleepy dude up:

photo16i8o2o.png

Final metal dragon hour is coming up and I'm going to try to push Underlord Hades as close to 75 as possible and stop there for a long while.

Oh hey the US version exists after all
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6802377.135063.484776928217571&type=1&theater

It's already been a whole year since P&D first came out in Japan, and we've scheduled a lot of fun things to celebrate!

2/22 - 2/28
Dragon and Healer Rare Egg Machine Event - featuring a special lineup to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

2/28-3/2
Asian & Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

2/20 - 2/28
Double chance to Skill Up during Fusion

2/20 - 3/3
Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
Double drops & extra coins for the Special Weekly Dungeons
1 FREE Magic Stone and 500 Pal Points per day

Thanks for a great year of Puzzle & Dragons, and here's to many more!

xelios

That's awesome. The game seems to be giving me an early bonus, Hades already 75 halfway through the hour, throwing king dragons in my face.

That's awesome. The game seems to be giving me an early bonus, Hades already 75 halfway through the hour, throwing king dragons in my face.

Me too. I got 2 kings in one run, then 2 again the next run. Ended up with 11 kings that hour, although i think your runs are a bit faster than mine. I still cant consistently break the kings' defense, but i can do it sometimes. Its also nice being able to do 5 runs / stamina bar

With todays metal dragon runs, i was able to take my Awoken Zeus up to level 61. Definitely happy with that, considering how hard light monsters are to level, and that he was only like level 20 earlier. Only used about 5 stones on stamina today too.

Next up is Great Valkyrie

blackflag

They must have did something because I also got at least 1 metal king every run today. I missed the first hour though.

Saw those events on Facebook. So crazy. I don't think I have anything saved for skill up.

And what's better, it starts in 55 minutes. I have 32 pal pulls rearing to go!
Aw mah gawd! I saw 2/22-2/28 at the top and thought the events were listed in chronological order. Didn't know it starts tomorrow! Damn. I just did 15 Pal pulls today. Still have 36, but it could've been 50! I need box space, and Plant day is still 2 days away! Ahhhh!!!!

BlueSteel

welp, I bought some stones and got errors. Now they're not appearing in my account but of course they show in my bank account. I sent a support email. What are the odds I get my stones? I'm thinking about stopping payment if they don't respond.

welp, I bought some stones and got errors. Now they're not appearing in my account but of course they show in my bank account. I sent a support email. What are the odds I get my stones? I'm thinking about stopping payment if they don't respond.

This happens way more frequently with Android than iOS. Can I assume you're using Android? If so, contact google support, because this is usually a wallet issue, and has nothing to do with GUngHo. Your case may of course be different, but that's just what I've gathered from seeing this a number of times

Aw mah gawd! I saw 2/22-2/28 at the top and thought the events were listed in chronological order. Didn't know it starts tomorrow! Damn. I just did 15 Pal pulls today. Still have 36, but it could've been 50! I need box space, and Plant day is still 2 days away! Ahhhh!!!!

Luckily we're also getting 500 pal points a day for like 10 days. That's like 25 free pulls right there!

Oh good. Looks like the Super Dragons and double drop rates will be a 2 week event and double skill-up is for a week. Should be plenty of time to exploit those. Tempted by the Greek god fest, but I wish it wasn't mixed with the Asian ones since I have all of those already.

edit: Well, I just blew my load of 39 Pal pulls and only got 1 gold egg, a King Metal Dragon. I got some other good stuff, too, but was really hoping for a Super King. Got a couple more weeks to build-up more Pal points.

Pacman2k

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you with 50% dark reducers up right now.

I am making good use of them to power through Rust Mech on Expert, got a couple succubi, couple black rippers, and a mountain of rank ups... well worth it.

<3

BlueSteel

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you with 50% dark reducers up right now.

I am making good use of them to power through Rust Mech on Expert, got a couple succubi, couple black rippers, and a mountain of rank ups... well worth it.

<3

I run a Hades too, if you want it: 367,341,211

Also: Fed one naga to my echidna. Skill up, win!

Yaari

23 Pall rolls and 2 of those lower tier dragons, not the King one but the one before it.
Pretty sick event though. Not even sure where to start.

J0dy77

Thanks for Hades, Xel. Sped up master run for me and got the mech. Now I just need that damn Lilith to drop from expert. I've been trying for her for weeks.

VcLtvWXl.jpg

Kosh

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 2/20/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

2/22 - 2/28
Dragon and Healer Rare Egg Machine Event - featuring a special lineup to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

2/28-3/2
Asian & Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

Damn it! My poor wallet!

2/20 - 2/28
Double chance to Skill Up during Fusion

Need to farm more MSK and another Mermaid.

atlantos

Neo Member
Exactly. You have only 2 enemies. Sprites that don't do any damage, and sprites that will do a lot of damage. Then, if you have a team of around 2000-2500 hp, the autoheal of the healer 5* will put you over 70% of life in a single round.

Then, you only need to prevent 2 enemies attacking in the same round. You will have a team of 6 green, so a single green match is 6 hits (and a match-5 will be 6 for every enemy). You only need a match, so save green orbs for next step.

Those big Sprites need 10 hits, so it's 2 rounds. The diamond sprite is 15 life, so 3 rounds. Unless you have a very weird situation of having 3 or 4 sprites attacking in the same round, you don't even need to make a match-5 to finish the challenge without problems. Also, the stone knights grants you to have always green orbs.

The same tactic can be used in the mask expert challenge.

Thanks for the tip... I did Rainbow Keeper... die once and win once... the same with master mask.. I wish I have more friends with Orochi as a leader :( Or if I can roll one... but the chances aren't in my favor... I just want 3 more gods for my collection: ami, orochi and shiva... once I got those 3... I will be extremely happy.

Radav

What do you guys think the Dragon + Healer Event will be? Asian + Greek God Fest!!! Man I really want a Hade and a Neptune so badly... going to have to spend some more money I think. lol

Kosh

Thanks for the tip... I did Rainbow Keeper... die once and win once... the same with master mask.. I wish I have more friends with Orochi as a leader :( Or if I can roll one... but the chances aren't in my favor... I just want 3 more gods for my collection: ami, orochi and shiva... once I got those 3... I will be extremely happy.

I should have Orochi up most of the day. 393,030,292

TimeKillr

Ugh. The only ripper I need is the red one, and I can never get one. I did 25 pulls in the PAL machine this morning, got a bunch of crap (obviously), one King Gold, 2 metals, one gold, and that's it.

I just want a god damn lil red! It would be incredibly useful as I go through the red technical dungeon for pengdra farming...

MicH

Ugh. The only ripper I need is the red one, and I can never get one. I did 25 pulls in the PAL machine this morning, got a bunch of crap (obviously), one King Gold, 2 metals, one gold, and that's it.

I just want a god damn lil red! It would be incredibly useful as I go through the red technical dungeon for pengdra farming...
I am in the same situation except I need the blue one. Have gotten several red ones but still no blue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom