• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrytang

pal machine not working for me. 5 level 1 carbuncles a slime and an ogre. so lame. will wait for confirmation from others this thing turned on.

ToxicAdam

pal machine not working for me. 5 level 1 carbuncles a slime and an ogre. so lame. will wait for confirmation from others this thing turned on.

It's definitely 'on'. I did 20 of them and got 1 King, 2 high metals, 1 golem, 2 lil' dragons,1 evo material and 2 +1 eggs. The other 10-12 being junk.

J0dy77

I put my account on the Feb GAF list.

On another note: I hate farming for lillith in the rust mechdragon stage.

Wuh? There's a February GAF list? How'd I miss this. Going to add myself now.

Hoarding my MSK's will pay off.

Feel like a noob, what are MSK's? Are those the Marine goblins for leveling siren?

Got back the li'l black I accidentally fused away a few days ago.

I feel the pain of a lot of people on here about the lil dragons. It seems that the red and blue are the most rare (at least for me). Green and Black seem to drop pretty frequently. I fortunately have all of them and got my second red and blue this morning with the Pal pulls but nothing else of note. A lot of crap with 20 overall pulls.

Only had 10 pal pulls this morning. Got a bunch of junk, except for a lil' green dragon which was the last ripper I was missing.

Now to work on them, and super kings would be perfect for that.

MicH

One level away from level 100! And three days away from day 50! Love it. The five free stones couldn't come at a better time.

garath

I have been saving my PAL points for just a purpose. I have 37 pulls. Just need to clear up some box space lol.

We'll have to see what I get.

J0dy77

Anyone have a Shiva up that I can use for expert mask? I want to level my Valkyrie but not wasting the effort until I have the 2 rainbow masks.

harrytang

do we sell gold kings are use them for leveling our yellow monsters? I dont know what to do.

also - any reason to keep the 4* chimeras? seems like a demon but with less rcv.

Anyone have a Shiva up that I can use for expert mask? I want to level my Valkyrie but not wasting the effort until I have the 2 rainbow masks.

i got my 6* up all day. 397.532.290

whats the plan for the mask - expert dungeon? Shiva + Rippers? or Shiva + mono element crap?

do we sell gold kings are use them for leveling our yellow monsters? I dont know what to do.

also - any reason to keep the 4* chimeras? seems like a demon but with less rcv.

You can use chimera's instead of demon's in a resolve team as their HP is low, ATK is high, and their skill is a multi target.

I am saving 2 light evolved chimeras and an almost fully skilled up Demon for a Hera run next time she comes around.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Downloading the game for the first time now on Android. I read the OP but is there anything I should keep in mind when starting my game?

Downloading the game for the first time now on Android. I read the OP but is there anything I should keep in mind when starting my game?

depending on how much you care...you may be doing the tutorial a ton of times. At the end you get to do a Rare Pull. So you can basically redo the tutorial as much as you want until you get a good pull.

Valk, Ammy, Odin, someone else can share some of the better pulls.

OTIX

whats the plan for the mask - expert dungeon? Shiva + Rippers? or Shiva + mono element crap?
I use Shiva, autohealer and high HP red monsters. Save up red gems until Shiva is charged then use his skill, it stays active as long as you oneshot each wave. So kill each wave with one red match, only use three gems each, don't waste them. Red gem changers are a plus in case you run out.

The autohealer and high HP is only in case you get a random mystic mask on the first wave, they're not necessary otherwise.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I got a Super Metal King and a Gold King from ~40 PAL pulls, those were the only good things (besides a couple of +1 eggs). So the event is indeed working.

J0dy77

Sent you a request, thanks a lot!! Really want to evolve Valk.

I run expert with my siren leader and a shiva friend. Rippers in the middle. It's a fun dungeon and easy doing it this way. Take it slow to build up shiva on the first few rounds and then use abilities from rippers and matches to finish it off.

Argg, I just fed my Siren 20 marine goblins... 0 skill up

My other Siren, took like 35 goblins for that first skill up (lvl 2 now)
Sigh, why is this so hard, it's getting more and more expensive to feed them now
What am I doing wrong?

Sigh, why is this so hard, it's getting more and more expensive to feed them now
What am I doing wrong?

nothing. but I would wait. Theres a x2 skill up event coming in a bit according to the facebook events

edit : ignore....guess the event is going on starting today. Not sure if you missed the start time for this event.

2/20 - 2/28
Double chance to Skill Up during Fusion

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

What am I doing wrong?

Just unlucky.

harrytang

griping here, but cant believe these guys pulling in 2 million a day and we cant get any news on an US version update. US not large enough proportion of the money pie i guess.

MicH

Yeah, as far as we know the US PAD hasn't even broken one million yet.

Also to the discussion earlier regarding delay skills, Naga/Echidna and Viper Orochis skills do not stack :( My bad, I really thought I had that work before.

J0dy77

Now this is what I call a successful mask run. Thanks Bosstones for Shiva (was a bonus that she was under leveled).

YJ4erkol.jpg

Now I just need stamina and one more mask for Valk or do I focus on evolving my ADK? Decisions. Decisions.

Nista

I'll put my Shiva up today as well for when I'm regaining stamina. I need to abuse Xelios for rust dragon runs again sometimes since I was out of town for my birthday yesterday and didn't get to play at all. :/

I pulled a Titan from the Pal egg machine. I hate the fact that it is also in the rare egg machine. Healers I can understand because they are mostly good for any team before end game, but why Titan?

Just hopped back on the forum after a while and see the term ripper being used now. Is this a new monster or just a new term? Oh and got a lil blue dragon and a king sapphire on.my pal pulls :)

Just hopped back on the forum after a while and see the term ripper being used now. Is this a new monster or just a new term? Oh and got a lil blue dragon and a king sapphire on.my pal pulls :)

Ripper refers to the fully evolved versions of the lil' dragons, like the blue one you mention. Their active skill allows them to do 20k damage every 15 turns, hence the name.

Now this is what I call a successful mask run. Thanks Bosstones for Shiva (was a bonus that she was under leveled).

YJ4erkol.jpg

Now I just need stamina and one more mask for Valk or do I focus on evolving my ADK? Decisions. Decisions.

hey! Been focusing on my Rippers hahaha.

Lucky for you....i'm shooting for 2 mystic masks. So far : 0

Also : those divine masks are worth 3000xp for like-color feeding. If you end up with extras, they make great boosters for low level monsters instead of selling

ToxicAdam

So I have 5 magic stones, should I just go for it, or is there some upcoming event where I have a better shot at getting something good?

They have an event where you have a better chance to get a Healer on 2/22. If that is something you need, you might want to wait.

But, if you are on a new account, I would imagine just about anything you pull is going to help you in some way. Plus you will be have dozens of more stones coming your way in the next couple weeks.

They have an event where you have a better chance to get a Healer on 2/22. If that is something you need, you might want to wait.

But, if you are on a new account, I would imagine just about anything you pull is going to help you in some way. Plus you will be have dozens of more stones coming your way in the next couple weeks.

Even if the healer isn't what you need, after that event ends, the Asian/Greek god event starts. I would say wait

ToxicAdam

Even if the healer isn't what you need, after that event ends, the Asian/Greek god event starts. I would say wait

I dunno .. he could wait that week and pull a Susano or something equally as inconsequential. Or (if he were new) he could pull now and use it to help him clear dungeons/gain exp in the week leading up to that event.

J0dy77

When does the Asian/Greek event start? I've got 3 stones now, I'll do one roll instead of the precious box space. (I'll probably wind up with another flame golem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom