• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely masks have dropped good for me this time around. Got a mystic and a dark mask. Now I don't know if I should evo my Vampire or Dark knight.

My current team.
pVZICdI.jpg
Eventually I want a hades or Herra(or both) to fill out my Dark team.

Seraphim Lucifer
Chaos Dragon Knight
Duke Vampire lord
Pekka
Hades/Hera

Just remember that Vampy goes from 10 cost to 30.

Crap. Probably the thing holding me back the most. I'm only ranked 54. I should grind Tower of Giants more but it's so damn boring. Guess i'll sit on my evo materials for awhile. I can't even use Pekka in my current team cause of his cost.

That's an amazing team for early in the game. Great luck in the REM.

I'd say work on Loki if you're having problems with combos. Dark teams are easy to form. Horus/Isis are your end game goals.

So getiing Loki pumped up with a dark team. That might be a good strategy too. Thanks

Ashodin

Well I sent a response to GungHo with all the information I could give them, and I hope they can restore my data. I'm going to triple backup everything I can once I get it back though haha (if I do!).

The biggest thing is that I'm missing out on all these dungeons I NEED to run. :/

Well I sent a response to GungHo with all the information I could give them, and I hope they can restore my data. I'm going to triple backup everything I can once I get it back though haha (if I do!).

The biggest thing is that I'm missing out on all these dungeons I NEED to run. :/
Don't worry. They wouldn't have dropped what you needed anyway ;)

Limit

I have finally reached Starlight Sanctuary. Though looking at info on the sub-dungeons I don't think I can tackle them without resorting to using stones. Did the rest of you ended up using stones here too or did you just wait until you had the right set of monsters to tackle it? I am not particularly in any hurry to finish this since what is waiting at the end for me at the other side is a dungeon with 99 stamina requirement. I'm currently only 78.

I have finally reached Starlight Sanctuary. Though looking at info on the sub-dungeons I don't think I can tackle them without resorting to using stones. Did the rest of you ended up using stones here too or did you just wait until you had the right set of monsters to tackle it? I am not particularly in any hurry to finish this since what is waiting at the end for me at the other side is a dungeon with 99 stamina requirement. I'm currently only 78.
I haven't gotten around to those last few levels. I just never feel the need to run normal dungeons except for farming masks and Ocean of Heaven. I think I've heard that an Odin leader is useful though.

Alternatively, if you left your game on the Special tab before quitting the game sometimes it doesn't refresh the dungeon list properly when you next switch to the game. Happens to me a lot with jewel dragons.

This is actually my monster box:
GfFuhem.png

I started not so long ago, so I wanted to ask advice on what to do next. Basically I'm just doing the dungeons and fusing monster , but I don't know if I'm fusing the wrong monsters, if I should do something different etc. etc. I tried to read the wiki but there was too much informations xD

raiot

GfFuhem.png

I started not so long ago, so I wanted to ask advice on what to do next. Basically I'm just doing the dungeons and fusing monster , but I don't know if I'm fusing the wrong monsters, if I should do something different etc. etc. I tried to read the wiki but there was too much informations xD

I cant see your image, it seems to be broken, but you will find some general info on teams here:
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17

Ok, I just saw your Screenshot. It's best for you to reroll until you get a good starter. (Delete Bin_48 if you have access to your file system or just delete the app and redownload it)

Limit

GfFuhem.png

Yup, you should definitely reroll. This guide is super useful. I personally would recommend trying to get Horus or Archangel Lucifer.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that if I reroll I loose everything right? In this case I used the stones in the machine and I found this:
3GVHyHr.png

Should I still reroll? It seems good if I'm not mistaken

muu

GfFuhem.png

See what you get with your 10 stones first, then consider a reroll.

Alright folks. Next time you hear from me on here, I will be married! You'll have to do without my incredibly useful insight for about 10 days.

I'll try and log into PAD when I can, but it probably won't be often.

See you on the other side!

J0dy77

Alright folks. Next time you hear from me on here, I will be married! You'll have to do without my incredibly useful insight for about 10 days.

Congrats again Boss. Enjoy the honeymoon and wedding. Great couple of weeks in ones life.

Congrats Boss! Married life is awesome!

On a side note I hate lightless dungeon. But having valk means that Thor, Seraph Raphael, and Valk is a ridiculous combo...

Cerity

Anyone want my pad data(android)? I've completely lost interest in the game and I'd rather someone use it as I've dropped a bit of dough on the game.

These are the interesting monsters I've got, the rest are pengdra's/evo mats

Abandond

Anyone want my pad data(android)? I've completely lost interest in the game and I'd rather someone use it as I've dropped a bit of dough on the game.

I have a friend who would take and use it, but he's not a neogaf member so I'm sure how you feel about that.

Oh, forgot that he's also on iOS so I'm not sure if it'll work anyway.

Congratulations and have tons of fun! :)

And I'm not even going to run the vamp dungeon after that whole naga thing.

Kyu

Neo Member

I have friend that's interested. I think he has a gaf account. I'll check with him. He is running android.
Don't think you can go from android to ios

xCobalt

Today has been absolutely terrible for plants for me. I've been consistently getting 3 seeds for the first few floors of the dungeon. I think I only got 3 plants after 10 runs.

Kloroform

Neo Member

I have friend that's interested. I think he has a gaf account. I'll check with him. He is running android.

Don't think you can go from android to ios

Hey! Yeah I'm Kyu's friend, just started up PAD, and wouldn't mind continuing yours. I'll take it if it is not taken already. Running android.

*Rare Egg Machine Update*
[Duration]: 7/5, midnight [12:00 AM] (PDT) - 7/11, 11:59 PM (PDT)

The Shadow Waltz has returned to the Rare Egg Machine. If you’re looking to spread darkness throughout your Monster Box, now’s the time to do it. Powerful denizens of darkness will arrive at level 30!

The following Monsters have an increased chance to appear at the Rare Egg Machine this week:

Fallen Angel Lucifer #638
Archangel Lucifer #628
Persephone #575
Hattori Hanzo #563
Anubis #498
Loki #376
Vritra #244
Yomi #140
Hades #130

Thanatos the Dark Elemental #361
Dark Golem Mk.III #320
Drawn Joker #302
Chaos Dragon Knight #233
Lilith, the Witch of the Night #205
Tiamat #121

Thanatos #360
Pierdrawn #301
Vampire Lord #111
Basilisk #120
Dark Dragon Knight #109
Lilith #97
Dark Golem Mk.II # 87

*While other Monsters are still available, only these Dark Attribute Monsters have the chance to appear at level 30.

Got my 25 stones and I'm hoping for hades.

Chaos dragon knight
Pierdra
Parvati
Siren
Flame gaurdian

I'll take those rolls.

I was JUST about to evo my Dark Dragon knight but did'nt have the funds to do so. Green is Also my alt team. perfect.

raiot

Grats to your marriage Mister Mightymightybosstone :)

@ GeorgeClaw: Is it worth to skill up a second CDK for a Zaerog team? Do you even use your 2 CDKs?

Jagernaut

I just ran Shrine of Spirits Expert and got 2 dubmythlits in 1 run, sweet. Finally have both Siegfried and Cu Chulain evolved to their ultimate forms. I also evolved Zeus and boosted him to lvl 49 with gold kings and pengdras. This has been a good week, but I need porings to skill up the 2 Heroes.

I had good luck in the Friday dungeon too. Got my two dub amelits in two runs. I'm glad I did too 'cause these dungeons can be incredibly frustrating.

Have a few red and black kings to use but hoping to get some feedback on what would be the besy use. I have:

Freyr 7* lvl 16
Goemon 7* 1
Ares 6* 74
Shiva 6* 56
Phoenix Knight Homura 53
Echidna 5* 70

Loki 7* 60
Awoken Hera 50
Awoken Hera 45
Persephone 6* 43
Duke Vamp 53
CDK 47
CDD 26

Thanks for the input!

EDIT: I have 5 ruby kings, 6 ruby high, 9 red evolved pendgras, 5 metal kings, 5 metal high, and 1 evolved dark pendgra.
EDIT2: Fed Freyr (51), Goemon (32), Loki (62) and Awoken Hera (59).

Congratulations on joining the ball-n-chain club, Mr. Bosstone! ;D I'm going on 4 years, myself.

@ GeorgeClaw: Is it worth to skill up a second CDK for a Zaerog team? Do you even use your 2 CDKs?
Absolutely. Both of my CDKs have been staples on my ADK team, and now even more so on my Zaerog team.

mercviper

Have a few red and black kings to use but hoping to get some feedback on what would be the besy use. I have:

Freyr 7* lvl 16
Goemon 7* 1
Ares 6* 74
Shiva 6* 56
Phoenix Knight Homura 53
Echidna 5* 70

Loki 7* 60
Awoken Hera 50
Awoken Hera 45
Persephone 6* 43
Duke Vamp 53
CDK 47
CDD 26

Thanks for the input!

EDIT: I have 5 ruby kings, 6 ruby high, 9 red evolved pendgras, 5 metal kings, 5 metal high, and 1 evolved dark pendgra.
EDIT2: Fed Freyr (51), Goemon (32), Loki (62) and Awoken Hera (59).

I would use pdx's exp to stat charts to compare stat growths between the monsters. I know Hera is probably the best dark one to invest in first, although I haven't checked her growth vs. Loki yet. No idea which red is best though. I would say not echidna, even though you can use her for all teams, just because her stat growth is that shitty. Feed her eggs instead if you want to boost stats for all your teams via one monster.

StMeph

I would say not echidna, even though you can use her for all teams, just because her stat growth is that shitty. Feed her eggs instead if you want to boost stats for all your teams via one monster.

All of the Healer girls have pretty miserable stat growths at high levels.

Usually for Gods, it's the other way around.

Congrats on the marriage MMBosstones86!

Is it true that vBulletin poops itself when a thread reaches ~20,000 replies? They were talking about it in the new PS+ thread and uhhhhh we're getting kinda close to that point.

Also I learned a neat trick a few days ago: on the evolution screen, if you hit Back right after hitting Evolve you can skip the entire animation. Helps save a bit of time when going Pengdra farming.

Slottm

Neo Member
resist based teams usually work well tonner, especially if you get light/dark in one monster, and maybe like a dark/blue in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom