• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

jiggle

After two awful GF, I wasn't gonna roll this one

But 4x pandora and Eschamali are hard to say no to
Looking forward to all the fruit dragons and padz eggs :D

Rixa

This is EU GF lineup:
GungHo EU FB said:
Day One will feature the Hero Series Gods. Day Two features the Egypt Series 1 Gods. Each day features a unique lineup of Godfest Exclusives. Non-featured Godfest Exclusives will appear at Standard Rates.
GungHo EU FB said:
12764616_804396562997985_1825118350050243918_o.jpg
12027380_804396799664628_3569133869595924314_o.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Ducarmel

A pii just dropped for me in the updated tech dungeon in jp, looks like I won't be pulling on pcgf all my luck is gone for the rest of the year.

Just got Hera-Ur in the descend, making her only like the 3rd descend drop I've gotten.

What do I do with it? Just go for Awoken and use her as a sub? Or use to evo Minerva I suppose.

Kyuur

I feel so bad that I rolled 2x silver for Director's Carnival. Could've saved for this awesome 'fest. :( I'll hardly get one roll.

Just got Hera-Ur in the descend, making her only like the 3rd descend drop I've gotten.

What do I do with it? Just go for Awoken and use her as a sub? Or use to evo Minerva I suppose.

She's not a horrible descend boss to actually use as a sub, but it really depends how far along your pool is. The primary use is to evolve Minerva/Scarlet (and Lifive I guess).

hermit7

3 pulls day 1. But that is all. Some decent subs would be nice (second heroes are useful I think).

GFE on day 1 are also better I think than the day 2.

Odins are kind of trolls and meta are as well but you get the Dragon bound (would like any of them) and eschamali and the others are good too. Kali and Dkali are also useful and I wouldn't be upset about any of them.

Quantum

3 pulls day 1. But that is all. Some decent subs would be nice (second heroes are useful I think).

GFE on day 1 are also better I think than the day 2.

Odins are kind of trolls and meta are as well but you get the Dragon bound (would like any of them) and eschamali and the others are good too. Kali and Dkali are also useful and I wouldn't be upset about any of them.

I'm really enjoying playing with ryune - certainly not my most powerful team, but the option to pair with the old school blonia players that haven't dropped me and the newer I&I players gives the game some needed variety.

It's fun playing with a 50k tanky team that still can burst pretty well.

The dragon bound is why I am debating pulling versus farming plusses tomorrow (swilo) - I got ryune on a yolo pull a few weeks ago.

I'm really enjoying playing with ryune - certainly not my most powerful team, but the option to pair with the old school blonia players that haven't dropped me and the newer I&I players gives the game some needed variety.

The dragon bound is why I am debating pulling versus farming plusses tomorrow (swilo) - I got ryune on a yolo pull a few weeks ago.
Single pantheon godfests are very feast or famine, even on 4x. Super regret my five pulls on the JP 4x fest last month.

Also I need more Ryune friends. Your friends list is maxed out though

hermit7

Really I would be happy with any of the light blue or green. They are all pretty good and have useful skills.

Also anyplace to farm jewels right now? Need one dark for a.panda and then she would be all set. Rushes in multi-player don't have invades do they?

Quantum

Single pantheon godfests are very feast or famine, even on 4x. Super regret my five pulls on the JP 4x fest last month.

Also I need more Ryune friends. Your friends list is maxed out though

Opened a spot - I've had a full list for a bit - usually have five or six spots but everyone is playing lately (I only remove for inactivity)

The only other space I could make is by removing a gaf'r who hasn't played in nine days - which is over my normal limit, but I'd feel bad if on vacation or w/e

Opened a spot - I've had a full list for a bit - usually have five or six spots but everyone is playing lately (I only remove for inactivity)

The only other space I could make is by removing a gaf'r who hasn't played in nine days - which is over my normal limit, but I'd feel bad if on vacation or w/e
Rip Negator

Jonsoncao

Banned
But WHY
Could have just farmed Goemon for an hour?

Well, Urd's a good choice either way. Finally pulled the R/B version last Godfest and she's my next plus egg target after I skill her up today.

I don't know if Raoh is consistent, but he does have a big advantage against two floors and has very little drawback when you're blasting each floor in a turn or two.

I don't know man. Just being lazy I guess.

After having noticed the new Shiba inu descends comes this Fri, I would rather spending stones skilling up the Sengoku gods.

AShiva sometimes overblows at Vishnu's floor, usually screwed by skyfall due to more combo leads to higher possibility of skyfall...Raoh's row approach seems more consistent on Vishnu.

Rip Negator

Lost his phone maybe?

yami4ct

I have a Kanna sitting in my box of my JP account. I guess she'd be good on my Kirin squad? I should probably build her up.

What's the verdict on her? I'm honestly not sure how much I need the 2x boost. It could be useful I guess. The 3 TPA sure is nice. Not sure if it's worth giving up a light orb shift for or in what situations that would work.

yami4ct

I always went for the TPA since L. Kali and Kirin all have TPAs. I know she is a combo leader, but I always try to fit in that TPA.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong. Huh. I should shift my focus.

cw_sasuke

With both Sakuyas, LKali and Elia it would be crazy to not aim for at least one light TPA per combo. Especially if the units are hypermaxxed.

yami4ct

With both Sakuyas, LKali and Elia it would be crazy to not aim for at least one light TPA per combo. Especially if the units are hypermaxxed.

I am so close to being able to use my Elia. I'm using Verche right now, but I can feel his lack of power. She only needs 3 more Piis until max skilled and I need 20 more levels. We'll see if I become more consistent once I get her.

Panda will probably get my + priority right now as I've already become super consistent with her. Maybe if Elia changes thing for me, that will shift.

I think if you are choosing between TPA and an extra combo with Sakuya, extra combo always wins out. It's a little murkier with other leads, but with the combo aspect of Sakuya's leader skill it's no question.

But I do go for the TPA otherwise.

Hastati

Hi guys, this is random, but is it possible to use a team of osechi mitsuki's to take on mecha hera? Either 4 of them with an a. ama or just a full team of them. Over 80k hp and that machine killer awakening, but I'm guessing it still wouldn't be survivable.

She kept dropping for me during the ny fest and I want to use her somehow.

hermit7

Not exactly sure anyone actually watches or wants to watch the stream, but it does start in about 15 minutes.

They aren't very good at pad though.

Maybe for the laughs

razterik

Didn't think the streams could get more boring than the PAD coloring book from last JP stream.

PAD-Doh segment proved me wrong.

seady

I am struggling to decide whether I should get ShivaDragon or YomiDragon (already have RaDragon).

Seems YomiDragon's play style is too close to Awoken Pandora and Awoken Luci which I already have.

raiot

George, I hope you read this message in time, I also send you an ingame mail. Could you please change one of your leaders to Rodin for group C Latent farming? Thx

cw_sasuke

First time im even hearing of a Predra event. So far i ignored latents but i might try to get a couple this time. How often do they come along in Japan ?

I think if you are choosing between TPA and an extra combo with Sakuya, extra combo always wins out. It's a little murkier with other leads, but with the combo aspect of Sakuya's leader skill it's no question.

You are probably, but for me its safer to go for the TPA first and then combo the rest of the board - you wont need as high of a multi if you can include a TPA, this works out better if its a kill or be killed floor. e.g a single TPA and a 36/49x is enough to hit +1mil with Susano, which is enough for most water enemies.

cw_sasuke

Sadly i had no Ra BFF up for PreDras - but it still worked out fine for that our, teamed up a lot with Zombies Saria for HP boost so that was nice.

Was lucky and able to get the 5x HP Res i wanted for Alrescha. Will keep Ra/Rodin today for everyone else farming PreDras.

Kyuur

I'm not sure about that, unless there is something I'm missing (or your team contains several units w/o TPA):

7 Combo TPA = 73.5
8 Combo = 64

8 Combo TPA = 96
9 Combo = 81

9 Combo TPA = 121.5
10 Combo = 100

Mulitplier is always higher to take TPA instead of an additional combo. The difference is even larger if you have units with 2 TPA instead of one.

Top Bottom