• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

coy

Did 4 pulls as I am still awake farming Sowilo. As I only have Pandora, I'll take any Hero and many of the GFE available.

Akechi
Saria
Cruese
Dragon Shogun

The last two are trash and I just finished hypering Thor today. However, my most desired non-GFE, non-patheon pull was Akechi so anything else I gain later is icing.

yami4ct

US GF:
Dragon Samurai
AR Lucifer (Dupe)
Thanatos
Vishnu (Dupe)
Mistrain
Ceruse (Dupe)
Pollux

Shitty godfest is shit. Wow. Garbage set of pulls. Not a single card from the 4x GFEs or Hero Pantheon.

Not sure if Dupe Vish and Luci are worth keeping. Think I'll likely keep VIsh as a 3x TPA card is still good, but I'm not sure if the benefits of a second Luci are worthwhile.

jiggle

The bane of my existence struck again
Another l.kali
First for my alt, but 9 across all 4 accounts :/

Get Donald Drumpf in here and make Ronia great again

Us gf

Main
Anubis
Ronia(3rd)
L.meta
Fenrir
Sagirinokami

Alt
L.kali
Loki
Durga(3rd)
Chimera
Thumbalina

jay23

22 rolls

I didn't get what i really wanted (Pandora/fa luci) but I can't complain.

qynYMPJ.jpg

Didn't get any heroes till the final 5 rolls something kicked in at the end.

jiggle

22 rolls

I didn't get what i really wanted (Pandora/fa luci) but I can't complain.

Didn't get any heroes till the final 5 rolls something kicked in at the end.
Those are some damn good rolls
Starting with Rodin really kicked it up a notch

/jealous

Rixa

My EUalt is doing okish with few pulls it makes. Last GF 2 weeks ago one pull and it was Blonia, today 1 pull Loyal Deity, Guan Yu. Alt has more 6* units from rem than my main account (3rd is LZL).

Too bad that account is only 174 rank so I dont have the cost to add WDS (or Chrono Turtle) to party.
I normally run with Sumire or Verdandi teams.

Illucio

Banned
Warning the Dark Galla is strong!

Rolled:
Rodin X2 (been wanting one for what seems to be forever. Finally got the fucker.)
Fenrir x4 (can't even. I guess I have a team with one spot open? )
Eschamali x1 (JRFNRNK3488C7UBEBRNEK YES.)
Skuld (1st.)
Hermes (first again. Been wanting him. I can easily Neptune dragon now.)
Akechi x3 (I roll this guy like crazy. Last godfest I rolled like 3 as well.)
Hades X2 (meh)
Aubis x4 (meeeh)
Pandora (dupe wanted a dupe so yay?)
Yamato x3 (mhmm. Okay.)
Sun Wukong X2 (both dupes but cool)
Gronia x1 (dupe but cool I guess)
Orange Dragon bound x1 (dupe)
Blue dragon bound x1 (first and a awesome leader if I can find l and l friends)
FA LuciFer x2 (This guy has avoided me like the plaque forever. Finally got him and two. Doubt I need the dupe but hey can make his ult.)
Lumiel x1 (yay! Good sub. First one. I was sort of hoping another one would drop after rolling her once.)
Ganesha x1 (first one. So I can coin farm)
Arch Angel Lucifer X2 (both dupes. I'll keep one dupe in hopes of a great awoken in future.)
Nord x2 (dupes meh)
Verdandi x2 (dupes)

Well I guess Eschamali which was my goal the entire time. Spent a lot of stones, now my wallet is really feeling it lol. FA LuciFer was a cherry, but my gosh those fenrirs. Can't even imagine how a team like that would work.

razterik

Five rolls for NA because insomnia:

Kraken Rider, off to a great start
Leonis
Gadius, third dupe
Diadem
Australis, are you kidding me with this...

I'm just going to sell them all and pretend this was a bad dream or something, jeez.

Worst godfest ever for me. Wanted Panda or Yamato, really any heroes, ended up with the green sticker girl, water cyberbeast, and two silvers I sold immediately. I thought about buying a pack since 4x GFE is usually a good time to do so, but after those garbage pulls I don't think I can.

Quantum

Worst godfest ever for me. Wanted Panda or Yamato, really any heroes, ended up with the green sticker girl, water cyberbeast, and two silvers I sold immediately. I thought about buying a pack since 4x GFE is usually a good time to do so, but after those garbage pulls I don't think I can.

I don't know what your situation is, but I'm not actually putting money into the game until is becomes interesting or fun again. (new mechanics that aren't RNG based, new content actually worth playing - again without shitty cheap mechanics)

My book is littered with special cards I never use - blue biki, summer pady, even the special REM are terrible because those cards become ignored and outdated.

Granted I have spent a good deal in the past, but oven the last year (2015) it has been nothing compared to the year before. this year? looking like zero.

but, all rants are subject to the will of gungho.

colinp

Banned
Diadem
Wizard Chester
Persephone
UmiYama

No heroes but I'm pleased overall. Couple subs for my AA Luci and ANOTHER strong blue card. Maybe the game is telling me something...

Giard

Gryps Rider (new)
Zweihander (new)
L. Metatron (already had the chibi version)

They're all gold eggs, but nothing amazing.

Ducarmel

Gamble mage why is this even in the rem.

Fa luci, dupe - need to check the buffs again if he was part of it.

Skipping jp curious about final Fantasy Collab update.

Jagernaut

Pandora - dupe but useful
Nephthys - dupe, sold for mp
Yamato - dupe but useful for Gadius
Vritra - dupe, sold for mp

Nothing new, still looking for Urd, Castor, and Eschamali.

colinp

Banned
Which ult. of Persephone's is recommended? The plan is to make her an Awoken Lucifer sub, so she can work with either the God or devil attribute.

J0dy77

Five rolls for NA because insomnia:

Kraken Rider, off to a great start
Leonis
Gadius, third dupe
Diadem
Australis, are you kidding me with this...

I'm just going to sell them all and pretend this was a bad dream or something, jeez.

This has been my experience with the godfest more and more of late. I know I can just be on an insane cold streak but the amount of trash in the REM is getting ridiculous again. I really feel like I'm playing in 2013.

Two pulls for me:

Radious? Why does this garbage even exist? When did all this crap sneak back in the REM
Sleeping Beauty - And more useless cards.

I

I'm not exactly happy with what I got, tbh:
Main:
L. Metatron
Evil Knight Creuse
Sleeping Beauty

Secondary:
Anubis (Dupe)
Red Sky Wizard, Chester
Flame-Winged CyberBeast, Markab (Dupe)

Pretty much a bust by all accounts.

Bladelaw

So I whaled out as promised and rolled 15 (!) times.

The Loot:

Avalon Drake
Grodin
Perseus (Dupe)
Flashing Clawed Cyber Beast Leonis
Genie (Sold)
LKali (woooooooot, also was the 15th roll...)
Sun Wukong (dupe Sold)
Holy Angel Ariel
Cinderella (sold)
Unicorn Rider
Dark Angel Lumiel
Dragon Samurai
Evil-Eye CyberBeast Kakkab
Dark Dragon Swordsman (Sold)
Nephthys

What's worth keeping? Here's my Box. I have teams of every color and both Sakuya and Awoken Ra are super excited for LKali. but pretty much everything else is in the "I don't know if this is worth keeping" pile. Given that Grodin's leader skill is basically useless in a lot of dungeons (multi hit fuck you attacks) I'm not even that excited to see him, would have much preferred literally any other Odin.

zoku88

Did 7 rolls. Hoping for wukong or norn

Cerebus rider - seems useless.
Sumire - dupe. Not interested in system.
Loki - I'll use him on my lucifer team
Gradius - seems fun. I think I have good subs too. Not as good subs as my yuria team though.
Fa lucifer - dupe. I think useless.
Andromeda - probably won't use much.
L kali - dupe, but can put on ra team.

Rixa

Seeing the amount of trash troll pulls here, makes me wonder is this GodFest really 4x. Ill do my 2 pulls tomorrow but wont expect anything than silver / gold trolls.

If you remember the Godfest last autumn when we had 4x, that was the glory of great pulls everywhere. Now we have these generally shitty pulls.

Seeing the amount of trash troll pulls here, makes me wonder is this GodFest really 4x. Ill do my 2 pulls tomorrow but wont expect anything than silver / gold trolls.

If you remember the Godfest last autumn when we had 4x, that was the glory of great pulls everywhere. Now we have these generally shitty pulls.

I think it's because only one pantheon is boosted. It makes the odds of getting a specific hero higher, but the odds of getting something featured goes down. I thought at worst I'd get something in the gala, but 4 pulls on my main and 2 on my alt, all I ended up with was a Verd on my alt. Maybe my luck was just bad, but this godfest seems like a troll.

Rixa

I think it's because only one pantheon is boosted. It makes the odds of getting a specific hero higher, but the odds of getting something featured goes down. I thought at worst I'd get something in the gala, but 4 pulls on my main and 2 on my alt, all I ended up with was a Verd on my alt. Maybe my luck was just bad, but this godfest seems like a troll.

Yeah, that has to be reason. This GF doesnt shine at all.

HGH

Banned
Decided might as well farm up stones from challenge mode and pull a bunch today. Got:

• -Lu Bu
  • -Archangel Metatron (came out level 44)
  • -Jester Wizard Chester
  • -Beast Rider ( :mad: Dupe)
  • -Massive Brave Blade Zweihander
Seems pretty ok?
Dunno what to do with that Beast Rider. Use it as a free +12 stats? Or 5000MP?

Also the PEM spat out a bunch of Bowls and Phoenixes. Is praying for a Jewel to pop out too much?

EDIT: Also, I'm getting some weird issue with my phone. Over the week the Android software updated. Ever since, the game has been dropping frames/pausing for half a second. It's enough to throw me off. In addition, I'm getting slowdown. I don't have any other apps open. What's happening?

Courtesy pulled a Yomi.

I'll stream JP PCGF after work, got rolls to do in other mobage as well

EDIT: Also, I'm getting some weird issue with my phone. Over the week the Android software updated. Ever since, the game has been dropping frames/pausing for half a second. It's enough to throw me off. In addition, I'm getting slowdown. I don't have any other apps open. What's happening?
A common culprit seems to be the new audio engine many Android devices have been switching to recently. It causes the game to hang every time the music loops, even if you have it muted/disabled.

Did 8 rolls.

Hathor (4th dupe. Officially worse than Grodin. At least I could sell him for 15k MP)
Yamato (2nd dupe)
FA Luci (Would have been excited a couple of weeks ago, but can't see myself using him with A. Pandora out)
Ares (2nd dupe. Could be useful depending on Awoken form I guess)
Mitsuki (Dupe)
Gambler Mage (Dupe and crap)
Beast Rider (Dupe and crap)
Some fire machine dragon whose name I can't remember but who cares because machines are still garbage

I've looked back on my pulls and ironically they started to become really terrible the moment they "refreshed" the REM. Only godfest I've had where I've gotten more than 2 useful cards since then was the one during New Years.

razterik

Hey guys, I woke up and I'm missing a bunch of stones for some reason.

>_>

Which ult. of Persephone's is recommended? The plan is to make her an Awoken Lucifer sub, so she can work with either the God or devil attribute.

D/G was the recommended form, but it's probably a toss up now. If you plan to run A.Pandora or pair A.Luci with her, Persephone is better in her devil form. And if you already have enough rows, then the Godkiller awakening might be more worthwhile than the extra two rows or another TPA.

coy

Decided might as well farm up stones from challenge mode and pull a bunch today. Got:

• -Lu Bu
  • -Archangel Metatron (came out level 44)
  • -Jester Wizard Chester
  • -Beast Rider ( :mad: Dupe)
  • -Massive Brave Blade Zweihander
Seems pretty ok?
Dunno what to do with that Beast Rider. Use it as a free +12 stats? Or 5000MP?

Also the PEM spat out a bunch of Bowls and Phoenixes. Is praying for a Jewel to pop out too much?

Acquiring 12 +eggs is easy nowadays. The MP would be the better choice.

ccbfan

Planned 5 rolls + continue good streak since I have 0 hero gods.

Ended up with 6. Sandwich by crap but really good roll inside.

Some PADz fire guy
Andromedia (Hell yes, my most wanted Hero. Finally a Blue lead.)
Yamato (Nice)
Rodin (Dupe number 3 but whatever its worth 50K MP!)
AA Lucifer (Ehh, the crappy Lucifer but still good, Can't really complain about triple TPA)
Some PADz fire guy lion thing.

Kyuur

Two rolls, two fucking dupe shish Kakkabs. At least its free plusses ffs. Literally any other dark carnival pull would've been better, what are the chances.

Bladelaw

Just rolled some more...weird shit so I kept pulling till my luck ran out.
Another LKali, another Grodin, another Verdandi, Another Urd, another Yamato, Dragon Rider, and stopped at dark Chester.

So still no r/b Odin but my awoken Ra team and Awoken Sakuya team can actually exist now.

Also is having two urds/verds/yamato/Perseus worth keeping?

Pulled Australis and a couple of crap pulls. My green row box seems to be coming together nicely. Perseus, Avalon Drake, Astaroth, Ishida, and Australis should be a solid team, at least for relatively short dungeons. Wish I had a Freyja though.

Just rolled some more...weird shit so I kept pulling till my luck ran out.
Another LKali, another Grodin, another Verdandi, Another Urd, another Yamato, Dragon Rider, and stopped at dark Chester.

So still no r/b Odin but my awoken Ra team and Awoken Sakuya team can actually exist now.

Also is having two urds/verds/yamato/Perseus worth keeping?

Yeah, I'd keep all of those. Well, don't know about Perseus, but the others for sure. Ult Yamato is going to have 3 skill boasts, so he'll be a staple on speed farm teams. Also think you can use him and urds on ShivaDra if you ever decided to get her, which honestly might be worth it if you want to crush everything except arena basically. Verds just a great card and can be a sub on a number of teams, including her own.

Jealous of your pulls.

hermit7

Three rolls.

Grodin
Gryps
Anubis

All dupes. Usually I would have sold them but this instance the plusses were more worthwhile I think so I fed them off.

Rixa

Three rolls.

Grodin
Gryps
Anubis

All dupes. Usually I would have sold them but this instance the plusses were more worthwhile I think so I fed them off.

You did what?
12 plus eggs = around 100-200 stamina (depends how +es divide)
15000 mp = shitloads of stamina

Bladelaw

How's this look for an Awoken Ra team?
A. Ra
L. Kali
L. Kali
B. Valk
A. Yomi
A. Ra

I'm B Valk is the spot I'm least sure of. I figure an orb changer would be the right think here. My other options in what I think is the right order.
L. Iza for the shield
L Meta for Bind Recovery
A. Venus for another burst option
Xmas Paulina for the awakenings (+2 skill Boosts and lots of w/r enhance)
UUevo Amon (again for awakenings, unbindable, machine killer, etc)

If I had Sun Quan this wouldn't be so hard.

Also how do you deal with non burst floors with A. Ra?

Jonsoncao

Banned
16 rolls from the stones saved since last 4x GFE: notable mentions are

first roll...
kzewDdF.png

some rolls later...
rZ5qhwh.png

Finally got some extra stamina yesterday (spent 10 stones farming Hera or so) and 0-stoned C10 as well while watching oscar...
4a2kf1X.png

Somehow I feel the rate of rare GFEs have been dialed down lately...

How's this look for an Awoken Ra team?
A. Ra
L. Kali
L. Kali
B. Valk
A. Yomi
A. Ra

I'm B Valk is the spot I'm least sure of. I figure an orb changer would be the right think here. My other options in what I think is the right order.
L. Iza for the shield
L Meta for Bind Recovery
A. Venus for another burst option
Xmas Paulina for the awakenings (+2 skill Boosts and lots of w/r enhance)
UUevo Amon (again for awakenings, unbindable, machine killer, etc)

If I had Sun Quan this wouldn't be so hard.

Also how do you deal with non burst floors with A. Ra?

It depends on the dungeon I think, you can try bringing different teams and see which one suits you most.

hermit7

You did what?
12 plus eggs = around 100-200 stamina (depends how +es divide)
15000 mp = shitloads of stamina

Yeah but you can get that amount easily from ranking and challenge dungeons.

I see both points but I don't think that it was worth it when evaluating.

Jealous of those pulls Jon. Dkali is great and I am sure will be useful for your radra team.

Bladelaw

I was looking at a couple A. Ra guides. Definitely looks like I have better options for my blue spot. I think I need the time extend A. Yomi provides after testing it in Endless a couple times.

So with 3 Ra's +a friend Ra I can blitz the Tama retreat in about 10 seconds a run lol.

Team is
A. Ra
D. Ra
Ra
Tengu
Tengu
A. Ra.

Between the Ra's and Tengus all the skills are up ASAP so it's just push button to win lol.

Kyuur

As someone who loves playing Gadius, I'm really interested in Fenrir and other similar leaders. Hope they keep developing that niche.

divusrex

Is there any reason to keep Green Odin (besides for collection purposes)? From my understanding, the card has been power creeped too hard and the meta has shifted dramatically to greatly reduce his usefulness.

Rixa

Is there any reason to keep Green Odin (besides for collection purposes)? From my understanding, the card has been power creeped too hard and the meta has shifted dramatically to greatly reduce his usefulness.

If youre running Wood team and you dont have other unbindable bind reducers Grodin can be handy. They added this to his skill
Code:
Bind recovery for 2 turns.

Kyuur

As Rixa said, I've seen people run him on Linthia teams as bind clear since he has auto recovers. Odin Dragon is far superior though, but I don't think many people buy him.

LuffyZoro

I rolled a dupe Akechi and a Sauske. Not super exciting, but I won't complain. I'll probably use my survey money to get another roll tomorrow.

divusrex

If youre running Wood team and you dont have other unbindable bind reducers Grodin can be handy. They added this to his skill
Code:
Bind recovery for 2 turns.

Ah, ok. I'll probably end up keeping him for now. I'll see if any of my Wood teams would need his AS.

forgrim

I rolled 5 times, picked up:

Chrono turtle - lol first roll
D. meta
Zuoh
Chester dark
Perseus

Couldve used a pandora personally but sasuke pointed out i have all the parts for a decent d meta team yay

Jonsoncao

Banned
Yeah but you can get that amount easily from ranking and challenge dungeons.

I see both points but I don't think that it was worth it when evaluating.

Jealous of those pulls Jon. Dkali is great and I am sure will be useful for your radra team.

Yeah. Finally got the RaDra template team...well hopefully Arena 2 won't come any time soon...

Bladelaw

Is farming Sowilo the best/fastest way to earn +eggs with 10x? I feel like I have a lot I want to accomplish and the shotgun approach is the least effective. Right now I have two very strong teams, A. Shiva, A. Bastet all near max skilled and leveled and awoken. I have three teams I'm in the process of spinning up, dark team (lead varies between A. Yomi and A. Haku), Light team (A. Amaterasu), and Water team (Sarasvati). I just got the subs I need to make A. Ra work.

I have the ability to farm Sowilo with Shiva or Bastet (requires thought and effort though)the only thing those teams need are +'s and latents.

I have the stones to chain run Tama's, Gold Dragon invades, or spam Sowilo. The first two will help out A. Ra and Amaterasu, the last is for Shiva/Bastet. What do I do?

I have been running the invades since I could use the tamas for every team and once they're done I don't have to do them again. The Dragons are trivial in difficulty and I have lots of monsters I want to level up so yeah. Lots to do and not enough time to do it in.

Top Bottom