• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd

fyesy8.png

Highlights from todays epic Clubs session (including the most epic GK save ever)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-LSwZhqEPE

Magicked

k0ji-wd said:
:D

Quote of the night: "I can explain, I can explain."

Hahaha. That was hilarious. :lol

Yea, I only had one beer at that point, so I don't think drinking had much to do with it. For some reason, I wasn't prepared for the back pass to the keeper, and I kept trying to switch the player I controlled to the RB. Obviously it didn't work because I had the ball with the keeper. So I ended up running it into the net. :lol

Oh, another GAFfer, Eric WK (aka Hipster Youth), is going to sign up for the team. He just got the game yesterday. I'll send him an invite today when I get online.
k0ji-wd said:
Quote of the night: "I can explain, I can explain."
:lol

Let's not write me out as a ST/RW yet. I have excelled there as well. Just look at my goal stats

So,

Awesome Animals 21 CB/RW/ST

P.S. Only people with more goals then me have played waay more games than me.

SmokingBarrelX said:
Let's not write me out as a ST/RW yet. I have excelled there as well. Just look at my goal stats
Don't sweat it - I think k0ji just made that list from memory. Everyone has been swapping around positions based on preferences and who's online, so that list is by no means set in stone.

sneaky77

Cornballer said:
Don't sweat it - I think k0ji just made that list from memory. Everyone has been swapping around positions based on preferences and who's online, so that list is by no means set in stone.

Koji is a dictator!

I've had my pro edited to use number 17 forever, but is always been #6 if I play CDM or #11 if I play CAM, so I think the numbers alter by position, but I can set it to 12 no prob.

We're going to play a few right now if anyone wants to join in. Me, Astro, Animals, and Ragnar are on. I just sent Hipster Youth an invite, too.

Also, I got my profile on a USB drive, so I'm going to see if that works now.

sneaky77

Cornballer said:
We're going to play a few right now if anyone wants to join in. Me, Astro, Animals, and Ragnar are on. I just sent Hipster Youth an invite, too.

damn being stuck at work lol

Magicked

Cornballer said:

Damn, I have to get some work done. Hopefully I'll be on later.

k0ji-wd

I think I got the ball played to me 4 times in that entire game, that's certainly a new record. I tried to get booked, slide tackle come into defense stand right next to the fullbacks so u guys would remember i was playing oh well whatever

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
all those games were terrible. i definitely had one game up front where i had the ball for ~4 seconds. just one of those mornings i guess

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I prolly need help boosting. I'm designing my player like messi. I think once I'm in the 90's I could be a good playmaker. iniesta is my fav player and dishing the rock for a goal is sweetness.

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
I prolly need help boosting. I'm designing my player like messi. I think once I'm in the 90's I could be a good playmaker. iniesta is my fav player and dishing the rock for a goal is sweetness.

you need to learn what left and right and staying on the field means too :lol

k0ji-wd

GGs with PEPE, younghov, sneaky (Andres too :lol) for 6 good wins out of 7 (though like usual, only 4 got recorded.)

younghov did u get d/c at the end? i really wanted to save yours and pepe's second goals.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
yeah that was a solid squad. I think me and sneaky play well together in mid

---i freaking hate halloween. I gotta turn off all the lights and hopefully I won't get egged

brentech

AndresON777 said:
yeah that was a solid squad. I think me and sneaky play well together in mid

---i freaking hate halloween. I gotta turn off all the lights and hopefully I won't get egged
LOLs. My wife's making me hand out candy with her since our neighborhood is all young couples like us and there's like a bazillion kids.
We closed on our house last year in early October, but didn't move in right away because we were getting new appliances and had to wait for a bit on that, but then when it was ready before the 31st we were like "screw it, we'll wait till Halloweens over."

Anyways, in related news, I'm going to turn my Gamefly PS3 version back in and purchase fifa11 and nba2k11 from amazon to get a free 3rd (which I'm not sure of yet), but will have the game on 360 sometime next week. Sad that I'll have to restart my VP =(
Need to see if there's a way to bring my gameface over from one system to the other or if I gotta re-upload that as well....not that it's a huge ordeal, but meh.

ijm72

k0ji-wd said:
GGs with PEPE, younghov, sneaky (Andres too :lol) for 6 good wins out of 7 (though like usual, only 4 got recorded.)

younghov did u get d/c at the end? i really wanted to save yours and pepe's second goals.

Yeah I got disconected at the end. I really wanted to save my goal too it was pretty sweet. PEPE and me won like 3-4 games by ourselves after you would drop out. I think we even won a game 3-1 with only 10 players. The AI was actually pretty useful :lol I saved a goal where I scored off a rebound from a PEPE shot in the 90th minute to win the game. I'll upload it later.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Yeah if you are going for winning the ideal number is 2-4 (making it even funnier that people run away from us when we have 5+ like we're just going to stomp them). Kind of unfortunate when you consider what Clubs is supposed to be. The stat boost is nice sure, but it doesn't make up for losing the CPU's robotic and perfect positioning.

ijm72

Well koji was the any but he kept dropping out. PEPE and me were the strikers so what we would do was just clear the ball anytime it was anywhere near our goal and then PEPE and me would try to work our way around the defense. It wasn't very pretty but it was definitely effective :lol

k0ji-wd

yeah i was pissed off but at least u guys kept winning.

i basically only played 2 out of about 7 and it was up to the rest of u to keep winning.

it was fine for the 5 of us before u came along though! :D

gg's guys, sorry about that last one, I had a clunker, my guy decided he didnt want to jump and clear 2 air balls, then I ran into someone else's clearance and that ended up going in and the CPU fullbacks were turnstiles all game long after Ragnar left so I had to defend 3 guys at once on a couple occasions and wasn't able to get the angle right to close down the shooter

did get my 1st goal for the club with a header from a corner, and thought I played pretty good D for the most part other than that last game debacle

also sorry about constantly muting my mic, I'm a bit under the weather and I didn't want to annoy you guys with my constant sniffling and sneezing, with the new dashboard changes I'll just keep it muted for the whole game

Top Bottom