• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
All part of my secret plot to take over the lead in goals scored.

(I had nothing to do with it and feel really bad for him :( )

k0ji-wd

Well, the game apparently removed PEPE from the club for no good reason, without neither myself nor Cornballer (I assume :D ) removing him manually, he also didn't leave the club either. So now he's something like 90 goals in 170 appearance stats are gone. I'm not sure about his VP either, it'd really be something if the game got rid of his VP altogether.

Those that know how shy Pepe is on the mic u should've heard him on the phone earlier, more fucks than Awesome Animals header misses :lol

k0ji-wd said:
Well, the game apparently removed PEPE from the club for no good reason, without neither myself nor Cornballer (I assume :D )
Nope, wasn't me.Hope his VP is ok - it'd be awful to lose all of that work.
Those that know how shy Pepe is on the mic u should've heard him on the phone earlier, more fucks than Awesome Animals header misses :lol
Coooooooold blooded.

I'm glad to know my cursing is renowned not only in the real world, but with Ramen United as well. Auto aim forever, I was missing goals playing head to head and UT, which means I am going to need to switch to auto for all but league matches.

k0ji-wd

Apparently PEPE's holding a press conference in 3 hours to explain his situation and clarify his current contract situation, as well as address the rumours about allegations he had an affair with a prostitute while his wife was pregnant.

"Do you know what happened, Pepe?"

2z3yio0.jpg

"What happened to all of that money we gave you for your goalscoring exploits?"

vsm0k0.jpg

"How much faith do you have in the current managerial team of k0ji and Cornballer?"

fm6g6x.jpg

k0ji-wd

Just driving home atm, I'll be on in about 20 if dudes wanna jump on.

Pepe's gonna be home in about 10 to check if he's VP's still there.

The world awaits.

k0ji-wd

His online pass thing is apparently fucked too so that's also great.

(btw if u don't get 'homo lag' that's not something I came up with, so don't get offended!)

k0ji-wd

Honestly if I lost all my VP stats and my VP I'd probably feel about 1% desire to get back into it (and that 1% is because I'm club founder)

That's brutal. Can't believe he lost his VP. :(

Not sure if I'll be on tonight - have a lot going on this evening, but I'll try and catch up with you guys if I find the time.

sneaky77

Menelaus said:
With no Pepe or QVT, I tried filling the gaping space at the front tonight. Let's just say results = hilarious.

You did pretty well.. except that tap in that went 10 yards over the bar :lol

damn sucks about PEPE, he was the man... he will be back, the power of the Ramen to strong to resist

:lol at the ESPN article, well played k0ji

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
realistically you're talking about two days of boosting to get hime back where he was. one day of boosting and he'd be more than serviceable. need the boost dr. qvt though to bust out all the most efficient technix

I'm worried now. I just got an email from EA saying I never redeemed my Online Pass. If I get similar treatment as PEPE, I may kill a bitch.

In other news, I really don't know what I'm going to do if that happens, but I am incredibly worried, and may sue EA Sports. I already quit buying Madden until they have legitimate competition, and FIFA has competition and still fucks up...I may give up on life...

k0ji-wd

SmokingBarrelX said:
I'm worried now. I just got an email from EA saying I never redeemed my Online Pass. If I get similar treatment as PEPE, I may kill a bitch.

In other news, I really don't know what I'm going to do if that happens, but I am incredibly worried, and may sue EA Sports. I already quit buying Madden until they have legitimate competition, and FIFA has competition and still fucks up...I may give up on life...

i don't wanna be a douche but. . .Pepe got a similar email. . .

brentech

When the dashboard update came out, my friend sent me a text saying Fifa was asking him for his online pass again.
He kept trying to enter it to no avail, but after a few reboots of the system it stopped asking him and hasn't since.

My brother had a similar problem, except on a PS3. He lives in Vegas where Blockbuster apparently still exists. He was the first to rent Fifa11 and successfully got the online pass to work, but after some 20 days he suddenly was being asked again and just started the 10 day free trial. Then ended up turning it in and buying it.

I don't trust this online-pass shit at all.

In good news, my copy may arrive today. Very close.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
AndresON777 said:
damn what is ea trying to charge twice for the bs online pass?

sucks cos I used to buy all my games used.
wait a second...

this happened once with madden actually. they came out with the card thing and all of a sudden they were asking you to pay for online franchise even if you had originally entered a code. it was the card patch that screwed things up. day or so later they fixed it.

Menelaus said:
Yeah, my online pass was fubar'd for a day or so when the dash patch hit, but magically fixed itself.
Me too. I had to re-download the pass, but it's been working fine since then.

Yes, but did anyone else get an email...fuck it, I'm testing this out...All that progress, all this suspense.

::EDIT::
Should something happen, I am going to war with EA...I may switch to PES too. I don't want to support a company that pulls this shit. I stopped buying Madden in 06 because they weren't considering the consumer, and now this...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
SmokingBarrelX said:
Yes, but did anyone else get an email...fuck it, I'm testing this out...All that progress, all this suspense.

::EDIT::
Should something happen, I am going to war with EA...I may switch to PES too. I don't want to support a company that pulls this shit. I stopped buying Madden in 06 because they weren't considering the consumer, and now this...
my ea account is tied to some address i don't even have access to anymore. somehow screwed up and made a different account under my main address so now i can't even switch it over. the whole ea account thing is kind of annoying although it does have some decent benefits (fifa site)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
brentech said:
When the dashboard update came out, my friend sent me a text saying Fifa was asking him for his online pass again.
He kept trying to enter it to no avail, but after a few reboots of the system it stopped asking him and hasn't since.

My brother had a similar problem, except on a PS3. He lives in Vegas where Blockbuster apparently still exists. He was the first to rent Fifa11 and successfully got the online pass to work, but after some 20 days he suddenly was being asked again and just started the 10 day free trial. Then ended up turning it in and buying it.

I don't trust this online-pass shit at all.

In good news, my copy may arrive today. Very close.

I live in Georgia which is cool cos there's mad blockbusters everywhere. The game/movie pass is sweet for 22 bucks a month. EA's killed it though with this online pass, forcing me to buy madden and fifa new. fifa is ok because i've been buying it every year for ages. if you like playing 1 v 1 hit me up that's what i usually play.

brentech

AndresON777 said:
I live in Georgia which is cool cos there's mad blockbusters everywhere. The game/movie pass is sweet for 22 bucks a month. EA's killed it though with this online pass, forcing me to buy madden and fifa new. fifa is ok because i've been buying it every year for ages. if you like playing 1 v 1 hit me up that's what i usually play.
After I posted that I had to do a quick search, apparently the lack of blockbusters isn't as bad as I thought. We simply don't have one anywhere around us anymore. So I just use gamefly to rent.

Top Bottom