• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

Syriel - it's possible Queen is such a big band that they have a clause in their contract where they can deny Trump using the song.

Where is your proof that Trump did actually license the use?

So who does he have so far?

Most major celebrities lean left, but there's still quite a few that are solid Republicans.

- Kid Rock
- Adam Corolla
- Jon Voight
- James Woods
- Sylvester Stallone
- Adam Sandler

Does he plan to scoop up every has-been?

Most major celebrities lean left, but there's still quite a few that are solid Republicans.

- Kid Rock
- Adam Corolla
- Jon Voight
- James Woods
- Sylvester Stallone
- Adam Sandler

Sandler is a Republican? And here I thought I couldn't hate the man even more...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

- Kid Rock
- Adam Corolla
- Jon Voight
- James Woods
- Sylvester Stallone
- Adam Sandler

I seriously cannot tell if this is a joke list or real.

Deadbeat

Banned
Sandler is a Republican? And here I thought I couldn't hate the man even more...
Hey wait a minute. The guy makes incredibly shitty films filled with ads so he and his friends can go on awesome trips without having to pay a dime. Infact they get paid to be in the films as well.

How can you not hate a man that takes care of his fellow brethren?

....there's nothing bad with being Republican.

There is if you voted for Trump however. Did Adam Sandler or The Rock voted for him?

I would love to see The Rock take on Donald Trump in 2020.

"I was an actual wrestler, Donald."

Everyone is shit scared of Dwayne Johnson being a Republican, but he's a fucking smart dude.

I heard, and dont know how valid this is, that obama is having a vip party the same night and is inviting every celebrity that will come.

This would be awesome, but again, i dont know if its true

Edit: Stephanie Miller show is my source.

Link

The Autumn Wind
....there's nothing bad with being Republican.

There is if you voted for Trump however. Did Adam Sandler or The Rock voted for him?
These days? I disagree. They're absolute scum, and so is anyone that votes for them. They're either incredibly malicious, incredibly selfish, or incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom