• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

So a Russian intelligence asset is about to be President. Can't wait to see the presser today if it happens

I always figured Manafort was the key to unlock. His whole background and resignation was a massive red flag for anyone paying attention (which wasn't a large group of voters obviously)
Yeah, I made a long Facebook post right after the election about Manafort and Trump's many other Russian connections and was called a conspiracy theorist by Trump voters and the "Give him a chance!" types.

This shit has been obvious since before the primaries ended to anyone paying attention. This report mostly just fills the gaps on connections anyone could make through pubic records.

WedgeX

Banned
You what would help clear a lot of this up? Trump releasing his tax returns. He could disprove the section of the report about his business ties to Russia and discredit the entire thing. If he doesn't release his returns, I'd say that's pretty damning.

This is why, since Nixon, candidates have released their taxes! To address this very issue! People voted for this guy despite knowing that the last person to refuse...was Nixon!

MUnited83

For you.
‏@realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819159806489591809

if-you-say-so.gif
I'm laughing like a mad man. His reaction is making him look guilty as fuck.

gdt

Jesus. What a time to be alive.

This is completely insane. I don't think he loses the presidency from this (unless concrete proof happens) but how can he govern after this?

Dr.Acula

Banned
Remember everyone that Trump is actually a genius who tweets utter nonsense to distract us from the real news. Totally didn't elect an actual idiot.

I always said, his tweets are the news. He's clearly unstable and reactionary but no one in the media was sounding the horn.

The way he communicates is only genius if you refuse to believe in sports team politics where half the population votes Republican not because they're making informed choices, but because they're voting for "their team."

Why we ain't got purple states?

Hypron

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 58s58 seconds ago
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Ho

ly

fuck

Note he didn't say Russia didn't have anything on him

He said Russia "has never tried to use leverage over me"

Which is Actually what the PDF says too.

Oh my this is amazing;

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

There's no way that 'leak' isn't thrown in there intentionally

Ho

ly

fuck

It's all too good even if this shit is fake the optics of how he's handled it are incredible.

Zelias

Banned
I wonder if Trump will reach a breaking point where he will just completely melt down... Well, let's keep poking and prodding until we find out!

Ho

ly

fuck

At this point, I don't want to go to sleep. I'm laughing so hard right now. He's losing his fucking mind.

Boke1879

Yea this is meltdown mode and this man will have access to nuclear codes in 10 days.

I mean our enemies clearly know how to piss him off now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom