• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmax

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

- Albert Einstein

confused.gif

I'm seriously distraught with the people that made this situation happen. From the people that supported him to the people that did not go out there and vote. Thank you so much for choosing to destroy so many lives, including your own. Now, we're all in this clown-boat together.

This man will now soon be the most powerful man on Earth.

Enjoy the clown-show you helped to create.

Syder

I really expected most of this stuff to happen someway into his presidency. The fact that it's happening now is astonishing.

Trump fans are going into meltdown.

because youve been following this?

i really dont see anything coming from this. as sad as it is
Yes, since shortly after it first broke. Clearly he is shook as fuck so it will be very interesting to see how he conducts himself during the press conference and how it goes down in general

Plus, I don't think he knows what fake news means. It is not "fake news" to report that there was a leaked memo, regardless of whether its contents were fake or not. That is, unless the memo itself is a lie - which it obviously isn't.

Trouble is, these differences are no longer relevant. They just take the term 'fake news' and effortlessly twist it into a label that fits their own insane goals.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 58s58 seconds ago
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Ho

ly

fuck

What a moron. Does he really think intelligence agencies can stop fake news? I mean...It's almost as if he is admitting it's real by saying something like that.

I hope you're proud of your president, dear USA GAF.

Fox Mulder

As a non-American, I'm curious how it must feel as an American to see your country so comprehensively tactically beaten by Putin. I mean he played you guys right in your most sacred institution... your democracy.

I'm surprised it took this long. our country is full of fucking morons raised on shitty media and mediocre public education.

Maybe people should start to accept that, if you are a big player in policies, the outdated netiquette is changing for better or worse. At least many people can relate to it and 99,9% of the people here would produce the same or even worse reactions compared to Trump. It is amusing how people outrage because of a behavior they best know from themselves and their everyday lives.

If this thing is fake, like many of the stories before, i can only salute him.

Personally i dont really care. I'm german and i imho it does not matter. Clinton, Obama, Trump...it's cancer anyway. But at least now someone directly expresses his feelings and does not lie and grin, when talking to you.

UberTag

How can Trump supporters see those tweets and think "Phew, not a big deal after all. Thanks for the clarification, Donald! I knew it all along.". Like, how can you even be remotely content with Trump's response?
Perhaps they admire how he wears his hypocrisy on his sleeve instead of going through the motions to obfuscate that he's a puppet of the Russian government?
I mean, it's clearly not a perception he's tried to mask one iota. There's a certain gumption about that they clearly appreciate.

He just had to put quotes around LEAK, didnt he?

Such a stupid man.

The fact that he continues to respond to it proves he's done this shit and was being used by Russia.

DeviantBoi

If we can have four years of embarrassing stories about Trump that trigger ridiculous responses from him on Twitter... that might just be the silver lining of this whole shit show.

Won't make up for how much he's gonna fuck up the country and the world, but a little laughter at his expense is always good.

LotusHD

Banned
Maybe people should start to accept that, if you are a big player in policies, the outdated netiquette is changing for better or worse. At least many people can relate to it and 99,9% of the people here would produce the same or even worse reactions compared to Trump. It is amusing how people outrage because of a behavior they best know from themselves and their everyday lives.

Personally i dont really care. I'm german and i imho it does not matter. Clinton, Obama, Trump...it's cancer anyway. But at least now someone directly expresses his feelings and does not lie and grin, when talking to you.

He does do that though....

He does the lie and grin act plenty

What you're praising is his lack of self control

Hypron

Are you kidding me, Trump is a compulsive liar.

No.

Boke1879

The press conference needs to be questions solely based on this. His finances and any communication he or his campaign had with Russia.

Trump still hasn't released his taxes btw

chadskin

Will he take questions or is it just a broadcasted speech in a studio somewhere?

If the former, journos better nail him on his own son saying he has business dealings in Russia.

He'll make a statement and then take questions, was the plan at least. We'll see.

El Topo

Surely he can't lead after this? Its massive!

I just get the impression he's desperate now. His team won't comment either... can't wait for the press conference.

He survived like a dozen different scandals, all of which should have sunk his campaign. He's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom