• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

Maybe people should start to accept that, if you are a big player in policies, the outdated netiquette is changing for better or worse. At least many people can relate to it and 99,9% of the people here would produce the same or even worse reactions compared to Trump. It is amusing how people outrage because of a behavior they best know from themselves and their everyday lives.

If this thing is fake, like many of the stories before, i can only salute him.

Personally i dont really care. I'm german and i imho it does not matter. Clinton, Obama, Trump...it's cancer anyway. But at least now someone directly expresses his feelings and does not lie and grin, when talking to you.

Geez "both sides are the same " .

And if you are German this should matter to you because Russia next target is Germany.

Grug

I grew up under the Bush administration and angry liberals loves to called him a fascist. Now we have nothing to call Trump because we have devalued the language. Why would Trump supporters take us seriously when we call him a fascist dictator when we've wasted those words on George Bush?

And, like, I hated George Bush. But when we call Trump a racist or a fascist nobody cares. We had to drag up the totally toothless "demagogue", which has zero impact on anybody who reads it because nobody knows what a fucking demagogue is and it sounds like a fantasy creature with big googly eyes.

I am a deep-blue liberal and I will be until I am murdered. But I totally get the "people hate liberals because liberals always lose" thing. I'm so fucking sick of losing and I'm so fucking mad at all the years and years of pathetic and impotent attempts to make actual administrative progress with calm and boring rhetoric juxtaposed against the flagrant misuses of language by the progressive laymen.

Not being able to call actual Nazis what they are, Nazis, because everyone has been comparing everything to Nazis and Hitler for the last thirty years, is just part of my impotent liberal angst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSMyFWTjRc

MechaX

457l7Fk.png

I hate the fact that I even have to ask this, but...

... Has Russia even commented on this yet? If not, how does he know what they said?

Kusagari

Maybe people should start to accept that, if you are a big player in policies, the outdated netiquette is changing for better or worse. At least many people can relate to it and 99,9% of the people here would produce the same or even worse reactions compared to Trump. It is amusing how people outrage because of a behavior they best know from themselves and their everyday lives.

Personally i dont really care. I'm german and i imho it does not matter. Clinton, Obama, Trump...it's cancer anyway. But at least now someone directly expresses his feelings and does not lie and grin, when talking to you.

Both sides are the same guys!

slit

Just when I thought he couldn't show himself to be more stupid, he gies and starts a war with the intelligence agencies.The man is in for a rude awakening.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
We can have recordings in Full HD with a closeup of Trump's face and he'd still claim it's fake news and political bias.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! This is one of the biggest scam artists in the world, he WILL lie and grin to your face about things he said a couple hours before.

Geez "both sides are the same " .

And if you are German this should matter to you because Russia next target is Germany.

I have the same problems with russians that i do with the many refugees that are looking for a better life. That is exactly zero problems.

Your warmongering administration made europe to what it is today. If anything changes with Trump, than i welcome it, because, believe it or not, more and more people are sick of the many wars the US started in europe.

Many of you americans would need some lessons of the younger european history and the many wars, that started the last 20 years. Some knowledge about the NATO would be good, too, i guess..

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
And I was wondering why the hell hooker piss in the title before it got changed...LOL!!

Talamius

If Nixon could get impeached, why can't Trump?

If the story about Trump's lawyer going to Prague to trade intel with Russian intelligence is true, it makes Watergate look like a minor ethics violation in comparison. The hooker story is just shock value. The treason is the real story here.

UberTag

He's going to go full warpath on our intelligence agencies now if he wasn't before. Complete gutting and replacement with incompetent, but loyal Trump stooges. It may not happen this year or next, but we're going to be in an unprecedented amount of danger before too long.
When this happens, we won't be able to refer to these prestigious agencies as "Intelligence" any more. That would be an oxymoron.

Trump doesn't lie and grin when talking to people?? That's what he does best.

They are just being pricks. Props to you for asking questions instead of believing whatever your brothers sent you. And shame on all the members that dogpiled on you

Asking absolute stupid non-questions that have already been answered, props to you for being as much of a useless poster as the guy you quoted, and shame on the members who rightfully dismissed the obvious misinformation he was trying to spread

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell? I'm not surprised about the report, but Trump's reaction is insane. Though it should be expected since he's absolutely nuts, but still... That meltdown, man. And he's even claiming he's not connected to Russia by quoting Russia?

You really can't make this shit piss up.

I mean, Trump could probably put everyone's mind at ease by releasing his tax returns and actually, fully divesting himself of his business holdings in a real, meaningful blind trust.

Gosh I wonder if any president has ever thought of doing that to allay suspicions before?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I have the same problems with russians that i do with the many refugees that are looking for a better life. That is exactly zero problems.

Your warmongering administration made europe to what it is today. If anything changes with Trump, than i welcome it, because, believe it or not, more and more people are sick of the many wars the US started in europe.

Many of you americans would need some lessons of the younger european history and the many wars, that started the last 20 years. Some knowledge about the NATO would be good, too, i guess..
Nice try.

Fuck Obama for the annexation of Crimea, right?

I grew up under the Bush administration and angry liberals loves to called him a fascist. Now we have nothing to call Trump because we have devalued the language. Why would Trump supporters take us seriously when we call him a fascist dictator when we've wasted those words on George Bush?

And, like, I hated George Bush. But when we call Trump a racist or a fascist nobody cares. We had to drag up the totally toothless "demagogue", which has zero impact on anybody who reads it because nobody knows what a fucking demagogue is and it sounds like a fantasy creature with big googly eyes.

I am a deep-blue liberal and I will be until I am murdered. But I totally get the "people hate liberals because liberals always lose" thing. I'm so fucking sick of losing and I'm so fucking mad at all the years and years of pathetic and impotent attempts to make actual administrative progress with calm and boring rhetoric juxtaposed against the flagrant misuses of language by the progressive laymen.

Not being able to call actual Nazis what they are, Nazis, because everyone has been comparing everything to Nazis and Hitler for the last thirty years, is just part of my impotent liberal angst

That has little to do with why they aren't being call Nazis. They rebranded themselves as the 'alt-right,' and mainstream media ran with it. It has nothing to do with liberals comparing anything to Nazis (if anything, conservatives have been the ones with constant comparisons to Nazis, not liberals).

Skatterd

You would prefer Donald "If we have nukes then why can't we use them Trump over the previous warmongering? Help me understand.

Haha sorry Mr. Putin, but what wars did the US start in Europe exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom