• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe Republicans and so many are attempting to sweep this under the rug specifically out of fear of what happens next. It's not for their party as much as it is as there being absolutely no principle of what we do, while also any action will absolutely tear up the country and destroy the economy.
...you actually think the GOP is preoccupied by a genuine concern for the country and not their political organization?

EWTHqmE.gif

KingBroly

Banned
They're covering their asses and saying it's unprofessional for intelligence communities to leak information, which he says they didn't. Basically confirming that it's a legit report, but not one that the US IC firmly believes in quite yet.

They have no judgment on it, which means that Trump wasn't briefed about it, which was the original story. They're not going to brief him on material they haven't made a determination on.

Bernie Bros who voted for Trump were fooled though

Wait, really?

I know that we have information that allegedly says that the goal WAS to get Bernie people to make the switch, and I know of at least one high profile twitter person who did so, but was it in significant enough numbers to be relevant?

Also, was it's Goldman Sachs specifically? Or was it just ridiculously misplaced hatred for HRC?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Broly says stupid shit. Is a Street Fighter scrub. We don't need verification on that.

Edit: hahahaa I see Vulva called him out with some Chun IAL destruction, twitter style.

Derwind

Will something really come out of this, or will just be trivia in a couple of years?

I imagine this will be great in a future movie/doc about this election.

I am skeptical anything will happen though, Trump will get inaugurated and the next four years will be an endurance test for the US & the world.

They have no judgment on it, which means that Trump wasn't briefed about it, which was the original story. They're not going to brief him on material they haven't made a determination on.
I guess that's what your pal Mike Cernovich told you? Can't take you seriously now man.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
So even the DNI isn't able to state that this is false. This story is gonna stick for sure.
Now I'm really interested in how this all ends

sphagnum

Banned

They already said they briefed him because they wanted him to know what was circulating. They never made a determination about the validity of the dossier, whether it was true ornfalse, but they wouldn't have bothered showing him if they thought it was literally nothing.

What the fuck are you talking about!

oh my god his twitter homepage is a fuckboy paradise lol
He's tweeted a million times in the past 12 hours and every single one of those tweets is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

I ain't even mad, he's not like seriously hurting people like his good pal "Gorilla Mike" Cernovich. It's just so cringey.

Stop making me cringe King Broly.

Ac30

The original story was the briefing that CNN covered though, which didn't mention the oppo report

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Jesus christ you guys, I have never seen a news station calling Trump out like this.

CNN is making this the second watergate.

Directly saying Trump lied today.

Great to CNN have some backbone finally. I guess you have to when a presidential administration calls your reporting fake news... Hopefully they go for the throat the next 4-8 years without compromise.

LProtag

We're really in uncharted territory here.

The nerve-wracking part is that... if this is all true, will it even do anything at this point? There are so many things that would have sunk anyone else that didn't affect Trump at all. I have to hope that treason of all things would actually stick.

Might be wise to wait for your marching orders from Mike Cernovitch on what message to go with next.

zethren

Banned
Jesus christ you guys, I have never seen a news station calling Trump out like this.

Yeah man. This is historic. And they'll receive a lot of accolades on this if it comes out as absolutely true. 2nd Watergate is totally accurate.

Especially with Bernstein in the mix with them.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

It really is something else. I got the popcorn out and everything. Don't even know where it's going to go from here

Zubz

Banned
I posted this on FB and now I'm dealing with friends boldly taking the "4Chan" stance... Is it even worse trying to argue?

Even if nothing gets done here on a political level, this thread's causing more than enough chaos among GAFers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom