• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

I would pay money to watch a video of Biden's face as he read that report.

_81bff2f8bb.gif

Ac30

It's fucking happening.

Nothing's happening until they get something substantial. Bams is probably real worried though
EDIT nvm

"Biden's office confirmed that the vice president said he and Obama were briefed about the claims but said that neither Biden nor Obama asked for more information about them."

Seems they aren't worried after all

pestul

And this is why Biden's speech looked like a funeral.. you have to be pretty fucking depressed to be handing over the keys to the likes of that.

yes the best part about this is that it shows that Trump and Co. have been lying

I mean, we all knew they were, but this is just more confirmation on the matter

So Senate had a closed session on Russian hacking? Closed session as in the kind of closed session that has only happened 3 times in the 2000s? Interesting.

How much would this Trump stuff realistically tie in to the agenda of that session?

Audioboxer

Biden also said he read the entire 35-page report.

The source goes on to say that Mr Trump asked prostitutes to perform lewd sex acts on the bed where the Obamas had slept.

”According to Source D ... Trump's perverted conduct included ... defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers' (urination) show in front of him."

LRlknxa.gif

edit: ^ god damnit GAF...

I thought at first that the part of the report about Russian prostitutes peeing on the bed the Obama's slept in, and even the part about the Russians having video of Trump with Russian prostitutes to use as blackmail against him were part of the fake 4chan story, but I guess they're real? That stuff is so absurd that it makes me think the entire report is fake. I think it's just another attempt by the Russians to confuse and disrupt America. The Steele guy was just being used by those Russian contacts. I think this will eventually all be revealed as fake, and a lot of people will have egg on their face.

pestul

Biden & Obama not asking for more information on the report strikes me as a "Let things unfold as they will" type attitude. Eight days before inauguration it's clearly out of their hands.

So Senate had a closed session on Russian hacking? Closed session as in the kind of closed session that has only happened 3 times in the 2000s? Interesting.

How much would this Trump stuff realistically tie in to the agenda of that session?

The session was 100% related to the Trump Russian ties. They would have had one a lot sooner or not have one at all if it was just the hacking info.

I thought at first that the part of the report about Russian prostitutes peeing on the bed the Obama's slept in, and even the part about the Russians having video of Trump with Russian prostitutes to use as blackmail against him were part of the fake 4chan story, but I guess they're real? That stuff is so absurd that it makes me think the entire report is fake. I think it's just another attempt by the Russians to confuse and disrupt America. The Steele guy was just being used by those Russian contacts. I think this will eventually all be revealed as fake, and a lot of people will have egg on their face.
The only real part is the fact that the report exists and was compiled by reliable sources.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't be the first celebrity sex tape involving that fetish. And not the last either.

Chuck Berry, don't google it

This would be plausible if not for the mountain of facts that say the complete and utter opposite.

jstripes

Banned

"There's no way all those things about a sleazy, power-hungry, self-serving narcissist could be true..."

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Forgive me for asking, but did Trump lie about getting briefings on the matter? Things are moving too fast for me to pick up.

Also not American.

Conway his spokewomen kept saying they didn't get it and it was false. His conference yesterday he yelled at CNN calling them fake news because this was a false report.

Clearly it isn't. Might have gotten some information wrong can't really check right now.

Zophar

Biden & Obama not asking for more information on the report strikes me as a "Let things unfold as they will" type attitude. Eight days before inauguration it's clearly out of their hands.

I think it probably has to be. If they move the needle and personally implicate Trump, it will look like a power grab or Obama acting un-democratic. The calls to stop him have to come from in-house: only the GOP making a move or Trump stepping down himself will hold the center together.

They have the chance to do it, too: the GOP could be cleared of all this Russia baggage *and* have their #1 guy guaranteed to enact their agenda in the oval office with Ryan.

This would be more true if Christopher Steele wasn't a man who was very clearly on the run for releasing top-secret information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom