• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
If only RT uses "ODNI" in its articles why do you guys expect the results to be those that don't use ODNI? There's nothing weird here.

Mully

My Google search is similar. RT for the first five hits, and the Duran (a pro Russian blog) for two hits following that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Search "Trump hack report" and you don't get that at all, not even one RT link. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

Search "Trump hack report" and you don't get that at all, not even one RT link. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

Depends on how relevant specific searches are. The audience that searches specifically on that combination is now looking at a wall of nothing, but you're right that people might not typically search on that combo.
However, it is the legit acronym, so bids on those must be high by default.

edit: you can just look it up in Google's own analytics tools, just don't share it.

mid83

I feel like head is going to pop as I was discussing this with a few Trump supporters I know. All I got as a response was fake news and CNN/Clapper/Biden are lying. I'm also a traitor because despite considering myself a moderate Republican/conservative, my refusal to support Trump and my consuming of media like CNN/NYT makes me a far left traitor.

Jesus.....

I feel like head is going to pop as I was discussing this with a few Trump supporters I know. All I got as a response was fake news and CNN/Clapper/Biden are lying. I'm also a traitor because despite considering myself a moderate Republican/conservative, my refusal to support Trump and my consuming of media like CNN/NYT makes me a far left traitor.

Jesus.....

The political divide is going to be the death of this country.

Zushin

Jesus.....

Yeah it's fucked. Even on Australian news articles the comments are cancer and spout that kind of shit... just doesn't make sense.

Jesus.....
Hey man it's hard out here for moderates. The far right has galvanized politics in a way that is going to take a long time to fix. I want to be able to vote for a Republican in good conscience so that my vote doesn't just go to the Democrat by default, but it's getting harder and harder to do that.

Ac30

Jesus.....

Trump really does seem to have a reality distortion field around him. Idolization of public figures should be discouraged, left or right; breeds nothing but blindness

SRG01

Trump really does seem to have a reality distortion field around him. Idolization of public figures should be discouraged, left or right; breeds nothing but blindness

This is why I only talk politics with my close colleagues. Most people carry a team sports mentality towards politics, to a more destructive and toxic degree.

Ac30

Only true believers allowed. It's scary to see just how easy it is for extremism to take hold of otherwise "normal" people.

We'll see how long it takes for the Dems to have their own Tea Party consisting of reactionary leftists who primary the moderates. I fear it happening. Not that I think moving left gradually is a bad thing, but reactionary politics breeds resentment

wow! i didnt want to believe you guys but i got a bunch of russiatoday results too

is 'odni' like, an unused term outside of those articles, and thats why all those results popped up?

you guys are turning me into a dammn conspiracy theorist

https://twitter.com/PostRoz/status/819738910515400704

According to @IgnatiusPost, Flynn called Russian Ambassador several times on day Obama imposed hacking response. https://t.co/nOVfHaxD7R

4mSdkdE.jpg

Xtyle

Surely they can make up whatever it is and just brush it aside...I mean there isn't anyway to know what they spoke on the phone. And how do they link this to Trump? That asshole will just claim he didn't know about it.

Ac30

Surely they can make up whatever it is and just brush it aside...I mean there isn't anyway to know what they spoke on the phone. And how do they link this to Trump? That asshole will just claim he didn't know about it.

To be fair we don't know what it was about either - Flynn could have just told the guy Trump was planning to let them come back on Jan. 20th

He was the guy at the RT dinner though, no? Makes it juicier

Trump and his cronies are traitors. Vile and despicable.

Trump's national security advisor.
OK thanks. My main concern at this point is that if they don't find concrete evidence of illegality by Trump himself soon, he might wipe the IC clean as soon as he can, making the investigation impossible.

Xtyle

Maybe it was about reassuring the Russians that their administration will lift those sanctions come Jan 20th? I think at the time even Trump was hinting on that on tweeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom