• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when videotape of Trump kissing Putin is handed over by Donald Trump himself in a VCR sleeve with "I AM A RUSSIAN ASSET" written on it will anything negative happen to Trump.

It's still not worth mass surveillance on innocent citizens with little to no oversight/accountability. If it had oversight, and there was accountability, I wouldn't have a problem.
Fair enough.

Is flynn even enough to take down trump though? Or would it just take down Flynn?
I imagine that whatever calls Flynn made:

1) The NSA has

2) contain enough info to make it beyond "reasonable doubt" that Trump was involved

Think of it this way. Now they might have what they need to get the proper warrants.

Xtyle

Is flynn even enough to take down trump though? Or would it just take down Flynn?

Wondering about that too...but surely if they get any of them they can work out a deal so they can testify against Trump? Sure...I am thinking way ahead here lol. Who am I kidding. Trump is invincible.

ZOONAMI

Like at what point does the IC indict trump because of manafort, page, and now Flynn? (And tillerson)

Seems like there are too many people connected to trump who have Russian contact to just keep throwing each person under the bus and nothing to blow back on trump.

Like hmm, we now have 4 guys with clear Russian ties, shouldn't we maybe figure out what the deal is definitively? Instead of just hand waiving?

Like at what point does the IC indict trump because of manafort, page, and now Flynn? (And tillerson)

Seems like there are too many people connected to trump who have Russian contact to just keep throwing each person under the bus and nothing to blow back on trump.

Think about it this way:

The phone calls might be enough to get the warrants they need.

And those warranted searches might turn up more info that allow for MORE warrants.

If the Flynn calls fall in place the right way, this could have a HUGE snowball effect.

Only when videotape of Trump kissing Putin is handed over by Donald Trump himself in a VCR sleeve with "I AM A RUSSIAN ASSET" written on it will anything negative happen to Trump.

I don't know. His supporters will say he is a great businessman and ignore it. I mean he went on his circle jerk tour and basically admitted he said shit that was dumb because the crowd loved it. He essentially called his supporters idiots and they cheered louder.

I don't know. His supporters will say he is a great businessman and ignore it. I mean he went on his circle jerk tour and basically admitted he said shit that was dumb because the crowd loved it. He essentially called his supporters idiots and they cheered louder.

Some fucking lady yesterday on CNN's townhall with Van Jones stood up and asked Carly Fiorina why nobody's talking about how amazing of a businessman Trump is? Why is everyone ignoring how great buinesses he has built??

It was like peeking into upside-down. These people have no reality, at least not the one people normally operate in.

Smoking Gun! Holy Crap, this is massive

Funny how this is the same shit said about Hillarys emails. You're all gasping at straws going on a bunch of he said, she said. We're going to lose the elections, again because, Dems are so obsessed with Trumps "Russian connections" or pinning scandals on him.

ZOONAMI

Some fucking lady yesterday on CNN's townhall with Van Jones stood up and asked Carly Fiorina why nobody's talking about how amazing of a businessman Trump is? Why is everyone ignoring how great buinesses he has built??

It was like peeking into upside-down. These people have no reality, at least not the one people normally operate in.

That woman looked batshit insane. Like her eyeballs and face were all twitchy and she sounded like a programmed robot.

I was like what? This woman must be swallowing a load of shit from someone and is just spewing it back out.

KHarvey16

Funny how this is the same shit said about Hillarys emails. You're all gasping at straws going on a bunch of he said, she said. We're going to lose the elections, again because, Dems are so obsessed with Trumps "Russian connections" or pinning scandals on him.

Pay attention.

commedieu

Banned
I've paid attention. Until I see some real proof, see Trump or any of his stooges in court I'll not believe it. Specially not from Buzzfeed or Twitter.

Not that it matters, but.. the report about Trump's Russian relations has been confirmed reviewed by trump, Biden, and obama. Unverified - in intelligence sense. But they don't just put things from 4chan, or buzzfeed, in front of the presidents.

You haven't paid attention if you're under the impression it's just buzzfeed, and Twitter.

What would be the point of doing that when you could bring up "libs and Hillary!!!" for the umpteenth time?

Or I can get ignored and then have dozens of people labeling accusations against me? hey, I voted Hillary and then went Bernie. What do I need, a purity check? I despise Trump and his cabinet.

Not that it matters, but.. the report about Trump's Russian relations has been confirmed reviews by trump, Biden, and obama.

You haven't paid attention if you're under the impression it's just buzzfeed, and Twitter.

I have paid attention. Stop accusing me of not. I care less if Obama confirmed it or not. It's not the smoking gun. This is Benghazi 2.0 or email-scandals. If we lose 2019 we're fucked.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Why are we giving Schindler time?

Not a great source for this unless someone with real credibility confirms it.. someone with something to lose.

Ac30

Or I can get ignored and then have dozens of people labeling accusations against me? hey, I voted Hillary and then went Bernie. What do I need, a purity check? I despise Trump and his cabinet.

Have you read the latest NYT article? It's a rather good summary of what's happened so far. I could link it if you like

I have paid attention. Stop accusing me of not. I care less if Obama confirmed it or not. It's not the smoking gun. This is Benghazi 2.0 or email-scandals. If we lose 2019 we're fucked.

If it makes you feel better, even IF this doesn't go anywhere...

.....Trump will still be impeached for refusing to do anything about his business conflicts.

.....Trump will still be impeached for refusing to do anything about his business conflicts.

Riiight, and you base this on? I'll eat crow if this goes anywhere.

It's not. You're clueless on this subject, it shows.

And you're an expert. Forgive me but, educate me on why I have to agree with you?

I'm not sure I follow.

People voted for Trump. That is the unfortunate part. We live in a world where Donald Trump was elected president and people voted for him.

mid83

I did watch the Anderson Cooper segment with Robert Reich and Jeffrey Lord regarding Trump's plan to avoid conflicts of interest. Lord's only defense was "Trump won...people don't care...get over it". Crazy.

Reeks

People voted for Trump. That is the unfortunate part. We live in a world where Donald Trump was elected president and people voted for him.

For the record, we are all painfully aware of that fact. But that's not relevant to anything being discussed in this thread.

Riiight, and you base this on? I'll eat crow if this goes anywhere.

My dad is a financial lawyer. He doesn't think there is enough to pin Trump with the Russia stuff, but he firmly says that Trump is blatantly violating the constitution with his refusal to fix his business conflicts.

commedieu

Banned
I read it: I wasn't convinced. People voted for Trump as unfortunate as that is.

If you knew about every single source people said. You wouldn't have opened with "something from Twitter and buzz feed."

Now youre just doubling down on there being no solid evidence. Its a report, Everyone discussing this is fully aware of that revelation. As, Even if this all were true, we have due process, and there would be an investigation into the seemingly mountain of information that intelligence is briefing our leaders with.

This is not benghazi. Trump has a track record of lying about Russia, and putin. People he surrounds himself have ties to russia. He's lied about the Unverified info even being vetted by him, Even as recent as this week. If you want to make asinine statements that have no logic behind them, feel free. But stop acting like someone is out to get you. You're posting bullshit, getting called out on it, then posting more bullshit.

There isn't a single parallel with benghazi. If you believe so, that just speaks to a failure in critical thinking.

For the record, we are all painfully aware of that fact. But that's not relevant to anything being discussed in this thread.

It was.

My dad is a financial lawyer. He doesn't think there is enough to pin Trump with the Russia stuff, but he firmly says that Trump is blatantly violating the constitution with his refusal to fix his business conflicts.

Now where have I heard this before? Ah yes, every. single. freaking day when BoBs were convinced Hillary was going to jail.

The CIA report?

FBI/whatever report that detailed the fiasco.

mid83

Doesn't Trump keep saying that the President is exempt from business conflicts of interest. Not sure where he gets that from.

Buzzfeed was where I first read it. I went down the rabbit hole and read other narratives about this debacle. I read the CIA report and it sounded like a whole bunch of nothing.

There is no CIA report. It's a dossier - 35 page memo put together by highly respected and well-regarded ex-MI6 Russian Desk boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom