• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chococat

I'm assuming that means the FBI won't be doing anything about investigating it further? Can't obtain any context from those quotes...

Reads like that Comey either bungled or didn't follow through because of <insert reason>.

Deirdre Walsh &#8207;@deirdrewalshcnn 52s53 seconds ago
Dem Rep Waters declines Qs about Intel briefing but angrily tells reports "the FBI Director has no credibility" pressed why says "that's it"

ZOONAMI

I'm assuming that means the FBI won't be doing anything about investigating it further? Can't obtain any context from those quotes...

What?

No I'd imagine it's because they think Comey is a sack of shit for focusing on Hillary emails while the Russians were hacking the fuck out of our elections.

If I'm Russia I'm not really stoked about how this is all going

They get to point and laugh, but they also just made the possibility of getting those sanctions lifted much lower

Lmao. Suuuuuure

A32Lto0.jpg

If I'm Russia I'm not really stoked about how this is all going

They get to point and laugh, but they also just made the possibility of getting those sanctions lifted much lower
You're wrong. Russia wants to sow discord in Western society, and that's what we have right now. If Trump gets arrested or impeached, it will dig an even deeper trench between the political left and right in our country - the right will think the left have plotted a takeover.

Chococat

Guys, what happened between last night and today? Whats all this talk about Minnesota and RT?

Minnesota is the butt of a GAF joke in demographic talk- not important to russia story.

RT was that if you typed in Google searches to russian hacking using certain word, link to Russia Today dominated the Google pulls.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
He keeps dropping stuff.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/819938011844636673

Jim Acosta &#8207;@Acosta 32s33 seconds ago
Jim Acosta
Before the "Dec 28" call Flynn and Russian Amb texted back and forth wishing each other a Merry Christmas, Spicer says.

Russian Ambassador: "So whatcha doing?"
Flynn: "Watching Rocky IV. I sorta wish Rocky didn't win. What about you?"
Russian Ambassador: "Drinking vodka. It's okay, America may yet still lose."
Flynn: "Ahaha, touché."

Just need a good old fashioned general strike to protest

I've been saying this to my friends in the medical industry for a long time. Our situation when it comes to healthcare costs has been unacceptable for a long time. They are violating their hippocratic oaths by continuing to accept our substandard system of care.

Americans need to protest and strike for a lot of things, not just Trump's alarming ties to Russia.

I really want Comey to come down with this whole thing.

Obama "can" do a lot of things, but his goal is to prevent the far-right from being able to create conspiracy theory where King Obama attempts to oust Trump and retain power for another 4 years. That means mostly taking a back seat to this situation and letting the intelligence agencies do their work.

Frustrated with Obama's peaceful transition of power.

The deplorables will never be swayed, and if you fuck the next election or two for the dems at the cost of national security for the next 4-8 years, fucking do it.

How many times has this been said since the first trump press conference

True, however he's now actually President and the Russia connections are getting worse by the day/hour.

He isn't dealing with a population anymore, he's actually dealing with the law at hand and the entire IC.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
It's funny to me how Trump lashes out like a spoiled 12yr old whenever he's criticized... his go to is basically to attack whoever he feels attacked him.

It's funny, because there was literally a time over a year ago that I thought.. hey if Trump won he wouldn't be that bad compared to the other GOP choices.. at least he seems socially liberal... but damn.. he's cracked under pressure something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom