• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

The irons they drop on my head like an iron

z1_VX1.gif

SilentRob

imagine if he had nuke codes now?

what would he be doing?

"Can we fire just a really small, really great nuke, the best nuke, at Buzzfeed?"
"No, sir."
"Just a tiiiiny one! A great one!"
"No, sir, you would literally destroy the United States."
"WELL I'M THE PRESIDENT SO DO IT"
"*sigh* Alright Mr. President*
"..."
"..."
"Also, piss on me while doing it."

Lo-Volt

I'm still catching up on all the golden shower jokes. Can someone explain the Cohen part?

The source alleges he met with Russian executive officials, facilitated by a pro-Putin Duma member, in Prague in the summer. The meeting was to facilitate the continued cooperation between both sides.

Kathian

Banned
Note on the Trump tweet they asked for comments prior to reporting so he's had a while to do a bit more than what he just sent out.

majik13

It will be pretty interesting a few years down the line once all this info comes out and someone makes a good movie about it. If we make it that far...

Note: Czech Republic is in the EU and participates in the Schengen system, meaning there are no passport checks between the Czech Republic and 25 other EU nation states -> http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-countries-list/

Or put differently, he could've gotten into a car in Berlin or anywhere else in a Schengen country, driven to Prague and there'd be no record of it as far as his passport is concerned.

To be pedantic, not all of those 26 are EU countries.

Can't get over the fact that apparently everybody in the government and everybody in the media has known about this for months and months and nobody said or did a fucking thing.

Content with just letting us all die, I guess.

sanstesy

If this is true, Trump is basically done one way or another.

If this is false, anything bad ever said about Trump will forever be labeled as fake news and leftist propaganda.

LiK

Note: Czech Republic is in the EU and participates in the Schengen system, meaning there are no passport checks between the Czech Republic and 25 other EU nation states -> http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-countries-list/

Or put differently, he could've gotten into a car in Berlin or anywhere else in a Schengen country, driven to Prague and there'd be no record of it as far as his passport is concerned.

thank you, i need to share this.

Now that the cat's out of the bag, I suspect Russia is going to open the floodgates through "independent sources," to maximize the chaos. Trump is useless now as an inside man; his only use now is as a weapon of mass destruction aimed at the electoral process

That video is coming out, I'm sure of it.

IrishNinja

Emails reference:

@ruckawriter
I just ADORE all these journalists screaming "unverified!" at the moment. Didn't stop you when it was HRC. Found your ethics a little late

rucka is pure class

If this is true, Trump is basically done one way or another.

If this is false, anything bad ever said about Trump will forever be labeled as fake news and leftist propaganda.

the latter would happen every time no matter what, it's not exactly a new pattern at this point

...huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom