• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

I just skipped like 3 pages so sorry if someone explained but as far as piss/hentai/4chan here's what's real and fake.

1. that Russia supposedly has video of Trump with prostitutes and golden showers is a thing that's in the report.

2. the hentai was made up BS posted after the Buzzfeed article. If you read through there's no mention of hentai anywhere; additionally the fake hentai paragraph is "14" on a list. The real document never goes to 14 in any list.

3. 4chan is trying to claim they made up the golden showers by mailing it to Rick Wilson and he then gave it the CIA. The CIA, FBI, everyone are cucks and totally believe it and 4chan are the most masterful trolls of all time.

Chumley

Banned
His overly defensive denial of Russian involvement in hacking and blanket praise for Putin never made any sense.

It's always made sense if you think about it in context of Putin having shit on him, or Trump having serious dealings there, or both. It's been abundantly obvious to me since the summer and I find it hilarious that anyone can genuinely act shocked if it comes out that he's committed full blown treason.

This dude has no morals or ethics and has always believed to be above the laws of men. Just look at where he lives and those fucking photos with the opulent shit everywhere. Nothing about this is surprising. The only thing left that would genuinely surprise me is just finding evidence of it, I'm still convinced he gets away with all this shit and serves the 4 years.

What I found funny about it is that they claim they emailed Rick Wilson about it back in november last year and they added a russian spy story to it all.

AND that Rick Wilsons son Andrew Wilson made that "pee on her, and make her swollow" thing on the internet.

So it could be a hoax about Rick Wilsons son actually? Who knows :)
Everything is possible in this world.

No, this story has been debunked for the fucking thousandth time. It's bullshit strung up by basement dwelling Trump obsessives.

Teggy

Will Obama be announcing the formation of the United Empire of America which will guide us until we can get through these turbulent times?

carlsojo

It's somewhat unlikely he actually gets executed, since there seems to be just a general understanding that we don't do that at the federal level anymore. (The last time an execution was ordered for treason was 1960, I think.)

Oh nooo I meant... like who does the arresting?

Jenov

Seems unfair that it would go to Pence or Ryan and not Clinton if found to be true. The Repubs would have never been in that position without the treason to begin with. They still win either way.

Buckle

Stop focusing on the fucking golden shower garbage, please. It's so frustrating watching this turn into the 2005 tapes all over again. Yeah, it's easy to pick at the low hanging fruits for cheap jokes, but it also shifts the focus and acts as a smokescreen. It's a big outrageous headline that's ultimately a petty victory for people who already revile Trump.

When those 2005 tapes surfaced, everybody immediately jumped to "Grab 'em by the pussy." It was the easy soundbite. It was low hanging fruit. Ultimately, it just reinforced what we knew about Trump: He's vulgar. And that became the conversation. Trump is vulgar. "Grab 'em by the pussy is a vulgar thing to say." Well, yeah. No shit. What didn't get enough attention was the greater context of that clip in which the man openly embraced sexually assaulting women. It got some attention, but people were more occupied with the big vulgar soundbite and joking about pussygate. It worked out brilliantly for Trump, and if the big takeaway from these reports is "LOL HE HIRED HOOKERS TO PISS ON A BED," then we have absolutely failed and there's noone to blame except ourselves. Please, don't get distracted with information that is attention-grabbing, but ultimately petty and useless.
Yep.

Thats what I'm worried the conversation around this is ultimately going to come to.

"He paid someone to pee on a bed. So what?"

GuyKazama

Nobody in this thread seems to realize that the President can pardon himself... anyway, the execution talk is pretty fucked up.

Ozigizo

Yep.

Thats what I'm worried the conversation around this is ultimately going to come to.

And then we get sound bites from Trump voters about how everyone should enjoy golden showers from time to time.

Nobody in this thread seems to realize that the President can pardon himself... anyway, the execution talk is pretty fucked up.

From treason? Nah.

Alucrid

Banned
Guess a urine/prostitution scandal leading to a presidential candidate being a stooge for a foreign power wasn't brought up at the meeting.

lazy ass founding fathers. thought of everything but that. i mean, i bet benjamin franklin loved to get peed on in france. they should have known.

KHarvey16

I hate that it seems like the piss thing is more talked about than Trumps Russian ties.

Real journalists and intelligence agencies are verifying the important bits. Don't worry. The funny parts will stick around as jokes but the other stuff is what will matter if it turns out to be true.

sphagnum

Banned
Seems unfair that it would go to Pence or Ryan and not Clinton if found to be true. The Repubs would have never been in that position without the treason to begin with. They still win either way.

That's the constitutional line of succession though. POTUS, VP, Speaker. Hillary's not in the government so there's 0 possible way without an amendment for her to get power. The Congress can't just vote a president into office or something outside of nobody getting 270 votes in the electoral college.

Read somewhere that some people think that a Republican may be behind this.

I think there are no small group of them that would celebrate jailing trump's ass and getting pence in place.

As many complaints people have about him pence is at least not Trump.

Maybe the political system as a whole will reject Trump and he'll finally be outed.

I hate that it seems like the piss thing is more talked about than Trumps Russian ties.

I want it to be about the Trump's Russian ties. However, those ties need to be simplified for the public.

"Hooker piss on Obama's bed" is a very easy simplification. That's all I've been reading in Twitter. Then I've read about his ties with Russia, but I feel like even the summary requires a TL;Dr version. Preferably by Mandrake himself lol.

Mawnster

Yep.

It already has turned into that. Just read some of the posts in this page. Gaffers coming to the thread without even reading the OP or at least the next few pages, only knowing about the pee part.

Syncytia

Real journalists and intelligence agencies are verifying the important bits. Don't worry. The funny parts will stick around as jokes but the other stuff is what will matter if it turns out to be true.

The piss part is essentially "Russia has something to blackmail Trump with" so it's not completely useless.

Yeah this reads like some "if the president does it, it's not illegal" bs which is complete malarkey

Trump may be able to pardon himself, you may be right on that. Won't amount to shit if he's guilty of treason though. Ford was the one who had to pardon Nixon and Watergate wasn't as bad as Pissgate.

UberTag

Nope

biDFHU0.gif
I wonder if Ryan would keep Linda's cabinet posting in place.
Vinny Mac was looking to be rid of her for a while.

What I found funny about it is that they claim they emailed Rick Wilson about it back in november last year and they added a russian spy story to it all.

AND that Rick Wilsons son Andrew Wilson made that "pee on her, and make her swollow" thing on the internet.

So it could be a hoax about Rick Wilsons son actually? Who knows :)
Everything is possible in this world.

Funny that Kellyanne Conway, on Seth Meyers's show, also claimed that the info was leaked by a Russian spy. Makes me wonder where some channers are finding inspiration for their stories.

Kettch

This is likely intentional. Makes it easier for a party to impeach one of their own for gross misconduct when their party gets to retain power.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

The most "fair" way to handle it would be to run another election through this year, vote in November, and swear in for a 3 year term in January of next year. But I don't know what they would actually do.

Can the piss thing just be removed from the title? That whole part of the story is more of a distraction from the actual issue than anything.

You mean John McCain or Rick Wilson?

Yeah. If enough of them know the truth maybe they think they can come out of this looking good for exposing it and getting him impeached.

It's inevitable that both parties will turn their backs on Trump anyway. He doesn't agree with anyone in politics.

Euron

Everyone, put the memes aside for a moment and look at the final list in the OP regarding Paul Manafort if you haven't already. Terrifying information and it all seems to add up.

Any electee with this shit storm looming over their head should not be inaugurated. They should delay it, at the very least.

I wish everyone could get on board with this idea. It's ridiculous that we're full steam ahead on making this man CIC in 10 days when the Director of National Intelligence literally had to say, "And moving on to page 30, we have provided you a summary of your alleged collusion with the Russian govt to win this election" to the president-elect last week.

Pretty ironic that Obama made his Farewell address today after 8 years of being in office. While Trump could be making his Farewell address tomorrow 8 days before even he takes office. .

mo60

Read somewhere that some people think that a Republican may be behind this.

I think there are no small group of them that would celebrate jailing trump's ass and getting pence in place.

As many complaints people have about him pence is at least not Trump.

Maybe the political system as a whole will reject Trump and he'll finally be outed.

Liz Mair if I recall posted something earlier about possibly disgruntled pro-pence republicans may be behind this.
https://twitter.com/LizMair/status/818997731402383360

Teggy

If it comes to this, it will be a shitshow. A president who gets seated via the benefit of their party member's treason would not be considered legitimate by a huge amount of the country.

But this is still a very big "if" right now.

Chumley

Banned
No way Trump resigns tomorrow. Zero chance.

I would never say zero chance to anything with Trump.

His tweet in response to all this was unhinged in a way he rarely is. All caps. He could very well be terrified of McCain pushing this investigation hard and doubting he'd have the power alone to put an end to it.

Zophar

If it comes to this, it will be a shitshow. A president who gets seated via the benefit of their party member's treason would not be considered legitimate by a huge amount of the country.

But this is still a very big "if" right now.
There's already deep skepticism as to the President-Elect's legitimacy across the nation.

So, just so I'm clear, can someone explain to me why there is no chance 4chan started this?

I really want all of this to be real, and to stick, hard, and end this farce. Please be all very real, and all be verified soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom