• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the James Arnold Taylor stuff, why are these losers so bothered by what people share on their socials. I'd understand if it was outwardly hateful or racist, but this is a conspiracy theory.

At what point is it any of Era's business what people's personal politics are. They're so bothered by different opinions, it borders on parody.

Last edited:

Ionian

Had a look at that ERA thread again (page back) and noticed this dude spitting truths in a comment that I had missed;

tEXIb5h.jpg

Ionian

I rarely look at Era so I am most likely a month late with this, but I just noticed they have a thread about transphobia stickied as the first thread on their gaming forum :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That was a trailer for a trailer for a thread situation.

They were talking and boring people about it for ages. So brave, so woke.

Jokes on them as most people don't give a shit.

lmimmfn

eot

Banned

5Dqg5DT.jpg

tenor.gif
They're so far gone it's ridiculous, two innocuous tweets and they're calling for him to be fired.
Fucking mob

#Phonepunk#

Banned
amazIng how it is fucking racist to say the NFL ratings are down

and also pointing out that Twitter is silencing Chinese dissidents. that's racist too! i guess! "yes, famous millionaire Mark Hamill, Twitter silencing people is good! give me sjw cookie now!"

fucking amazing just think about that, speaking out against China, which is literally running concentration camps, is a bad thing!

god damn clown world. all these stupid useful idiots are literal tools of crimes against humanity and they think the opposite.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

Update, they didnt like the stats so closed the thread lol

"As this thread has a lot of metacommentary, we're locking it.

The size of our membership has grown significantly since the month we launched the site, and registrations and growth are things we actively monitor. We see healthy growth from new members, including hundreds of registrations per week, and the amount of active (including new) members is very strong. "

:pie_roffles: :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so the JAT thread has been edited since it was originally posted. since posting, "Cheebo" has changed his name to "Wishbone" and also he removed the open call to organize and get JAT fired:

"This needs to be spread far and wide and he needs to be fired ASAP" was taken off the post, probably to cowardly avoid accurate accusations of Era trying to start a witch hunt. should have replaced it with "cancel culture doesn't exist".

an archived version so you can see what this coward tried to scrub:

2020.11.16-12.29-boundingintocomics-5fb1c7e9d53d4.png

FWIW Cheebo is one of the more prominent old school Ree'ers. earlier this year he said he would vote for the corpse of Hitler over Trump (he edited that post as well).

dude basically is a keyboard warrior bully coward

Last edited:

lmimmfn

so the JAT thread has been edited since it was originally posted. "Cheebo" has changed his name to "Wishbone" and also he removed the call to get him fired from the first post.

"This needs to be spread far and wide and he needs to be fired ASAP" was taken off the post, probably to cowardly avoid accurate accusations of Era trying to start a witch hunt.

FWIW Cheebo is one of the more prominent old school Ree'ers. earlier this year he said he would vote for the corpse of Hitler over Trump (he edited that post as well).

That might have something to do with

"Slander", quick lets hide everything, hope they get their asses sued.

He did a video on it, i dont know anything about the guy but he comes across as a really nice guy, hurting by shit said about him, those assholes on Reee are sick, very sick

Last edited:

Ionian

These stats dont look too great
jITBD10.jpg

fc52db02b669c51bffe2caa0b57b2393.jpeg

*Edit* Added updated results, still shit lol

That thread is a goldmine, no bans just like the other one. Mods are scared yet again for some reason.

Extremely funny but I ain't gonna read all that shit.

CjwAYqt.jpg

W7RZwxH.jpg

Wait for it ...

TPEmQmu.jpg

Yep locked, not banned, for meta-commentary.

ivan.k

I rarely look at Era so I am most likely a month late with this, but I just noticed they have a thread about transphobia stickied as the first thread on their gaming forum :messenger_tears_of_joy:
And it's completely ignored by everyone. The last time I checked there was only 82 posts. Doesn't seem that big for a forum where everyone is either trans or non-binary (whatever the fuck that means).

Dick Jones

Gold Member
so the JAT thread has been edited since it was originally posted. since posting, "Cheebo" has changed his name to "Wishbone" and also he removed the open call to organize and get JAT fired:

"This needs to be spread far and wide and he needs to be fired ASAP" was taken off the post, probably to cowardly avoid accurate accusations of Era trying to start a witch hunt. should have replaced it with "cancel culture doesn't exist".

Was Cheebo the cunt who wanted to vote for Hitler in 2020? When people called that shitstain out they got banned and Poodlestrike allowed that spastic amend the post so the banned posters now come across as aggressive trash.

Edit:

wVNlRWC.jpg

Last edited:

Ionian

Cheebo (IwillneverSTFUaboutStarWars) dude. RoS came out, he changed his avatar from R2-D2 and finally shut his mouth.

He made threads intolerable with his whining.

cormack12

Gold Member
x9Vowm.jpg

Not a cancel forum!!!!!

it's basically just a bunch of people patting themselves on the back while asking for more censorship

WI1PTiS.jpg

Fucking hell, who has got time for this shit? If I was on a site that did that, I'd take my shit to reddit immediately. See, it's a numbers game - the numbers of being actually arsed about thsi shit is miniscule (as seen in the awareness thread). The amount of people who say they're arsed is much greater than their conviction to fuck off elsewhere. Mods need to start slapping some of these people down. It will be another coup, just like GAF was eventually. Even though you cut your set off, it's time to grow another set mods.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Cheebo lying even while covering his own ass like a coward. these are NOT "his own words" Era is attacking him over they are literally "echoes" ie "retweets" ie him sharing someone else's post. LITERALLY NOT HIS OWN WORDS YOU LYING WEASEL.

4CRMK3G.jpg

imagine being such a massive coward that you change your avatar name and remove your call to arms and replace it with more passive aggressive lies. Cheebo is such a pathetic sack of shit.

Last edited:

Ionian

Cheebo lying even while covering his own ass like a coward. these are "his own words" these are literally "echoes" ie "retweets" him sharing someone else's post. LITERALLY NOT HIS OWN WORDS YOU LYING WEASEL.

4CRMK3G.jpg

imagine being such a massive coward that you change your avatar name and remove your call to arms. Cheebo is such a pathetic sack of shit.

He was always a cunt.

All those ban-baiting idiots have no-one left to harass now apart from themselves.

It's hilarious, they banned all the decent posters long ago.

Even better, when it all implodes nobody will want them. Complete and utter idiots.

Come out of the darkness Cerium, save your money-maker.

(or shake it, that's optional)

Last edited:

Ymir

The size of our membership has grown significantly since the month we launched the site, and registrations and growth are things we actively monitor. We see healthy growth from new members, including hundreds of registrations per week, and the amount of active (including new) members is very strong. "

Lol someone is defensive about their claims about being a growing thriving community.....

Reave

I would love it if we could cross-reference everyone in the trans Cyberpunk 2077 thread that said they aren't supporting/playing the game versus the OT when it comes out.

Willing to bet that a fuck ton of them will still buy and play it anyway.

I would love it if we could cross-reference everyone in the trans Cyberpunk 2077 thread that said they aren't supporting/playing the game versus the OT when it comes out.

Willing to bet that a fuck ton of them will still buy and play it anyway.
"I bought it used" will be the popular line on there.

The one sided hate directed at CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 on Resetera is absolutely insane. Proposing a ban on all discussion of the game, the ot and the review thread?!? What the fuck??? How can they call themselves a forum if they dissent to censor discussion of a game on a gaming forum?

Saruhashi

Banned

I liked this one.

TheChristoph: " I just resurrected an old computer, which had my bookmark for the old forum. Took a peek just to see if it was even still around. It was a Granpa Simpson dot gif moment for sure."

He makes it sound like you can't just type neogaf.com into a browser and just easily see the content here.

Its like some crazy quest he had to go on to resurrect and old computer and then check the bookmarks just to get a peek at this mysterious and forbidden site.

Jeez dude just admit you browse NeoGAF.

lmimmfn

The one sided hate directed at CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 on Resetera is absolutely insane. Proposing a ban on all discussion of the game, the ot and the review thread?!? What the fuck??? How can they call themselves a forum if they dissent to censor discussion of a game on a gaming forum?
I think its fantastic, if i was still there and oblivious that its the hate site that it is, i wouldn't be long exiting when discussion is limited/transphobia lies are plastered over any discussion regarding the biggest gaming release of the year.
Brilliant, keep up the great work REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ymir

I liked this one.

TheChristoph: " I just resurrected an old computer, which had my bookmark for the old forum. Took a peek just to see if it was even still around. It was a Granpa Simpson dot gif moment for sure."

He makes it sound like you can't just type neogaf.com into a browser and just easily see the content here.

Its like some crazy quest he had to go on to resurrect and old computer and then check the bookmarks just to get a peek at this mysterious and forbidden site.

Jeez dude just admit you browse NeoGAF.
It's always funny when they use such absurd lies to cover themselves. Do they really think anyone will believe something that stupid?

Javthusiast

Banned

5Dqg5DT.jpg

tenor.gif

Tolerant ''cancel culture doesn't exist'' far left.

DemWalls

Just skimmed through the first and the last few pages, but it seems some sanity has come to that Mega64 thread. Still, the initial reactions by many were... interesting.

I think its fantastic, if i was still there and oblivious that its the hate site that it is, i wouldn't be long exiting when discussion is limited/transphobia lies are plastered over any discussion regarding the biggest gaming release of the year.
Brilliant, keep up the great work REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
But the game isn't transphobic, not even slightly. Why do they read into shit so hard? Is it that they always need to have something to get triggered by? Something to rage about? How worthless.

Last edited:

Trunim

Man, I don't get why people bow to the knee whenever these children scream. I don't care about Resetera or what's on their forum, that's fine and that's their right to write and ban whatever on their own website. What I care about is how people in the public are so spineless and bow to them. They are the essence of totalitarianism. Being so afraid of a fascist country, that they're building it themselves "before the others do it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom