• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
at this point i want murray to win this set only to see how badly he will lose the fourth. 1-6 or 0-6? if he can bring his best maybe he will go as high as 2-6. the excitement.

BouncyFrag

Its time Andy!
shia-labeouf-most-intense-motivational-speech.jpg

John Dunbar

correct about everything
we have danced this dance before. murray looks pumped, djokovic deflated. it looks like anything could happen.

then murray implodes.

Kensuke

It's not cheating of course, but it's unsportsmanlike to take medical timeouts like this. It's a legit strategy of course, wanting to cool down Murray and the crowd, undo some of the momentum...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Murray won 92% of his second serve points that set with his Aga Radwanskaesque second serve. Unreal.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Murray won 92% of his second serve points that set with his Aga Radwanskaesque second serve. Unreal.

this puts things in perspective. i've been too harsh on djokovic. if you win only 8% of murray's second serves i can see why you would seek medical advice.

I like Djokovic more than Murray, but it's really easy to root against him sometimes with how pissy he looks when things aren't going his way.

Djokovic is such unlikable asshole. Wish there was someone out there that could de-throne him.

Hehe, I'm in the same boat, I don't know shit about him outside of the tennis court, but everytime I see him, I'd just like to punch his face.
He seems to be such an arrogant asshat, but maybe he actually is a saint in real life, I don't know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom