• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot

I can't believe Murray STILL hasn't addressed his negative body language. Doesn't he know his opponents feed off it?

Yeah, how do you come back to a match like this after a day's break, manage to win the 4th set which could've just been a quick execution, and then flop over so badly in the 5th, how does that happen?!

i have no idea. it consistently happens. great set he wins, first service game he suddenly totally flops it.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the prophecies spoke of clayray sacrificing himself to save tennis, so we can only hope this was enough to ensure a favourable finish to the final.

MIMIC

Banned
I hate Murray so much. I still can't believe Novak lost two slam finals to this joke of a tennis player. But thank God Novak didn't allow him into an RG final. Would have been an absolute joke if Murray got there.

Well, Djokovic-Wawrinka now. It's been such a good slam matchup the past few years. I just hope Wawrinka will bring his A-game. He's so volatile, you never know how well he's going to play. Also, we'll see if fatigue will be a factor for Djokovic. He looked tired even yesterday against Murray, but this is the man who won AO'12.

MIMIC

Banned
Well, Djokovic-Wawrinka now. It's been such a good slam matchup the past few years. I just hope Wawrinka will bring his A-game. He's so volatile, you never know how well he's going to play. Also, we'll see if fatigue will be a factor for Djokovic. He looked tired even yesterday against Murray, but this is the man who won AO'12.

They essentially played a 7-6 set of tennis. There won't be any fatigue

lmbotiva

that was like practice for novak, there wont be any fatigue

Grep

Banned
Also, we'll see if fatigue will be a factor for Djokovic.

Yeah, serious fatigue from 1h of playing tennis :)

In fact, I think he is physically the most prepared player on the tour. He can play whole day long.

Federer is a bit old for 5 sets, Nadal has knees like the retired tennis player, and Murray always collapses in the 5th set.

Dispatch

It's probably a bit more mentally stressful to play the final set and a half of a Grand Slam semi, but after the adrenaline crash, he'll be fine.

I expect Lucie to turn it on at some point. I feel like she is very capable of getting in a groove that could cause Serena problems.

Still don't think she will win, but it will keep things interesting.

scarlet

I expect Lucie to turn it on at some point. I feel like she is very capable of getting in a groove that could cause Serena problems.

Still don't think she will win, but it will keep things interesting.

I guess it's the nerves. Like early games against Ivanovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom