• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Now we've said all this, Murray will lose. ;_; Murphy's law.

Andy's sole double fault stat is a bit misleading given that he just taps second serves over the net.

That DF was lax from Djokovic.

EDIT - Priceless hold there from the Serbian. He was under a bit of pressure.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
not the most convincing service game from djokovic, but gets it done. the real challenge for murray here is not breaking himself right at the start. considering final set performances against djokovic this year, not looking good.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
not the most convincing service game from djokovic, but gets it done. the real challenge for murray here is not breaking himself right at the start. considering final set performances against djokovic this year, not looking good.

God damn it, John.

Mascot

Murray following his usual pattern.

Fuck - why am I watching this? I know exactly how it'll end: self-destruction, with a limp.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Clayray, we need you! Mugray's turned up. ;_;

Kensuke

Getting a 5th set was already kind of a miracle. Expecting Murray to win it was too much. Lots of errors all of a sudden. Clayray needs to step up.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The trouble is, Murray is training Djokovic into being better at overheads.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray won't break back here.

EDIT: I expect asking it to work twice in a row was too much.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Djokovic has woken up from his slow start. This is over.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray's ground game is actually holding up better than Djokovic's for a lot of these points, but he starts almost every one in a losing position because of his serve and return. He needs to step back a bit to take Djokovic's return and get better depth of shot on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom