• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Serena's comin for Steffi

7Heg8Wz.gif

Really wish Ana Ivanovic was playing in this, she might've brought a little more intrigue to the final given that she did beat Serena in a slam and won the French in 08'.
A little more belief perhaps.

Serena still likely straight sets Ivanovic with her play today, but Safarova just doesn't move the needle for me.

Plus it would've been a better scalp for Serena to get a GS final win over a GS winner.

Saty

Where are the drop shots? Serena's sick, conserving energy with her movement but Safarova doesn't even try a dropshot.

zero_suit

Really wish Ana Ivanovic was playing in this, she might've brought a little more intrigue to the final given that she did beat Serena in a slam and won the French in 08'.
A little more belief perhaps.

Serena still likely straight sets Ivanovic with her play today, but Safarova just doesn't move the needle for me.

Plus it would've been a better scalp for Serena to get a GS final win over a GS winner.

She already has everyone's.

She already has everyone's.

Boom, no doubt.

I really enjoyed Serena beating Henin in 3 sets at the AO Final in 2010, getting that last win in that rivalry.

Just wish Henin played more years, she just turned 33 a few days ago.
Clijsters is a couple years younger than Henin.
Then you throw in Sjogren's Syndrome with Venus.
Still amazes me that Venus never got an Aussie Open title in her career.

oti

Banned
Boom, no doubt.

I really enjoyed Serena beating Henin in 3 sets at the AO Final in 2010, getting that last win in that rivalry.

Just wish Henin played more years, she just turned 33 a few days ago.
Clijsters is a couple years younger than Henin.
Then you throw in Sjogren's Syndrome with Venus.
Still amazes me that Venus never got an Aussie Open title in her career.

I really miss Henin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom