• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Reings wins and Rollins cashes in. Reigns should take a hint from the Rocks career and embrace the boos. If he doesn't want to seem robotic and badly scripted anymore go out there and tell them what you think of the booing.

One can only hope. Or a re-injury to Reigns. I don't hate Reigns at all, but Vince isn't listening to the fans, so only fate can save Roman's career.

Haha start the interview with the focus on Rock rather than Roman.

Rock managing this interview like a pro after Roman is stumbling over his lines like a fool. Can't help but feel sorry for the kid, way too green :(

NYR

Posted forever and ever...
untitled-4b5u5o.gif
Someone needs to zoom into Reigns face. You can pin point the moment he realizes he has lost the fans.

Invis

I'm just going to tell myself that Reigns is manipulated somehow by The Authority to put up his WrestleMania title shot, and loses it.

That'll let me sleep tonight.

Omega

Banned
I don't get it. Last Royal Rumble we were all ready for Reigns to go solo and we're excited and whatever. Now a year later all of a sudden people are pissed? What?

There's a difference between going solo and having a great singles career the natural way and then the Roman way.

He's had what, 3 singles matches period? WWE has forced him down throats to get people to care and it's just unnatural.

Despite what everyone says on the Monday Night Wars, Vince doesn't have the power to get people over. He's not some genius that gets what he wants. WCW forced him to freshen up his product and people like Austin, Rock and the New Age Outlaws got themselves over because of that.

and on top of the forced push (as if that's not bad enough), he's going to be the guy to beat Brock Lesnar. The guy who has absolutely shitted on everyone in the past year, made John Cena look like Zack Ryder and just dominated a triple threat match with relative ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom