• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed_fusion

Banned
lol rock is still the man..Poor Roman..I dont even hate him...man , he is doomed, though...

Roman should be a heel with rock as his manager...that could be good

acrid

Banned
I truly feel bad for Reigns. It's not his fault, it's just bad timing and booking. In time I think the guy could be great, but Vince has put a rocket up his ass.

DominoKid

paul-heyman-gets-hit-by-soda-o.gif

Rock can't be there every week to get Roman over, Vince.

ah the good old days where garbage was treated appropriately.

I can't wait until WM31, when the post-match features The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan and Macho Man's ghost all coming out to celebrate with Roman Reigns.

And they'll still boo.

Zabka

They're never getting a dime of my money again. I don't even care that Reigns won. The last half of that Rumble was straight trash. Might as well have been the end of a September Raw episode.

NoRéN

Meh i think people just boo everyone that gets leaked as a winner on the internet, it was the same for Batista last year, and that is kinda stupid. And to tell the truth after the triple thread and Brock getting hit by infinite finishers and objects him Vs Bryan with a possible clean Bryan win wouldn't be the most believable thing, while Reigns might have all the problems in the world but he does look able to take Lesnar at least....
But Bryan vs Lesnar.

Didn't you want 2 months of "it's David vs Goliath, maggle!"

Vestal

That big show and Kane crap killed this rumble.
Not Romans fault.

Big Show and Kane need to retire.

Nope it wasn't them. It was they way the booked this shit, and simply Reigns is not ready, we all have been talking about it for over 6 months.

Is WWE's mishandling of Bryan because they are sorta screwing him over behind the scenes instead of doing it as an angle? I mean if they had him really feuding with the Authority this whole time, and that is what keeps him out of the top spot, wouldn't that at least allow you to get a ton of legit heat on your head heels (Steph and Hunter)?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I find it absolutely embarassing that they have to have Rock shield Reigns.

charsace

WWE is so greedy that it makes them fucking dumb. They should not have brought Bryan back for the Rumble. They don't want him to be the man, but they know he can draw something so they bring him back because they know there are people who will watch in hopes that Bryan win. They think the most obviously booked guy since Cena in Reigns can take that exposure and do something with it. It is like they don't realize the character Reigns plays sucks and that he can't wrestle and blows up 5 minutes into his matches.

I still cannot believe the WWE just turned Roman Reigns into Batista

How is he ever going to get cheers now?

Also Kane and Big Show... IN TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FIFTEEN EFF MY LIFE!!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
There's a difference between going solo and having a great singles career the natural way and then the Roman way.

He's had what, 3 singles matches period? WWE has forced him down throats to get people to care and it's just unnatural.

Despite what everyone says on the Monday Night Wars, Vince doesn't have the power to get people over. He's not some genius that gets what he wants. WCW forced him to freshen up his product and people like Austin, Rock and the New Age Outlaws got themselves over because of that.

and on top of the forced push (as if that's not bad enough), he's going to be the guy to beat Brock Lesnar. The guy who has absolutely shitted on everyone in the past year, made John Cena look like Zack Ryder and just dominated a triple threat match with relative ease.

Most of the people the WWE forces on the fans fail, even in the attitude era. Rocky, Edge, Ringmaster, all failures at one time or another. They had to go to plan b before those guys could find their places naturally, and have the fans connect with them on the way.

Something must be happening off camera.

that botch with rusev

they rung the bell twice and I think they announced reigns' name twice as the winner

booing really was noticeable

anyone who saw this event knows reigns looked terrible

they've done better jobs protecting cena and they have done some silly cena protects

just a lazy protect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom