• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Sting vs Hunter just seems like the worst. Actually Sting vs anyone in the 'E right now is. Taker is fragile and Shawn is retired. If they would use it as an "end the Authority" angle, would it not be better to use someone who could use the rub, like Ziggler or Ryback?
Sure... but then they'd get over. And we can't have that when Reigns, Cena, Orton and Bryan are all fighting over top face duties.

Wait a minute..... The New Age Outlaws are still wrestling? I thought they had a brief reunion and then split.

I remember being surprised by the winner of the Royal Rumble, until it became obvious. I think it'll be Reigns vs. Lesnar at WM though.

Wait a minute..... The New Age Outlaws are still wrestling? I thought they had a brief reunion and then split.

I remember being surprised by the winner of the Royal Rumble, until it became obvious. I think it'll be Reigns vs. Lesnar at WM though.

I am assuming the Outlaws will be used to put The Ascension over since their start has been pretty abysmal. I hope it happens at the Rumble but I could see them stretching the feud out until Wrestlemania.

The whole thing sort of worked with the Usos last year but the Usos still remain not that interesting.

UberTag

I am assuming the Outlaws will be used to put The Ascension over since their start has been pretty abysmal. I hope it happens at the Rumble but I could see them stretching the feud out until Wrestlemania.

The whole thing sort of worked with the Usos last year but the Usos still remain not that interesting.
Perhaps the Outlaws, the Dudleys and the Dust Brothers will take turns beating up on The Ascension until a multi-team tag match at Mania where The Ascension finally figure out how to win a match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perhaps the Outlaws, the Dudleys and the Dust Brothers will take turns beating up on The Ascension until a multi-team tag match at Mania where The Ascension finally figure out how to win a match.

? They haven't lost a single match yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| Always look on the Bryan side of life
Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| Became the special man, always a Ziggy fan

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| We Will Rise
Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| Hama Squashes All
Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| The R-Truth Will Set You Free

Hasney

They only were off TV because Billy got fucked up with the triple powerbomb. Oldies really shouldn't take that move, just ask the Undertaker.

We assumed they wouldn't be back.

UberTag

They only were off TV because Billy got fucked up with the triple powerbomb. Oldies really shouldn't take that move, just ask the Undertaker.

We assumed they wouldn't be back.
It was a safe assumption. Billy's 51.
Dude's older than Taker, Kane, Booker T, Cole, JBL, Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley.
He's older than Rikishi and Rikishi's kids have been a tag team presence so long we're sick of them already.

TxdoHawk

Like usual, I will keep my expectations low and the WWE might just surprise me.

For the record, I'd love to see Reigns get eliminated late, only for John Cena to come in at #30 and win it all again. The sheer smark blowback would be hilarious.

Sephzilla

I think Bryan will win but Vince will probably have Roman Reigns eliminate a ridiculously large number of people this year.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Nice |OT| sub-title.

Anyways, as per usual I am having some friends over to watch on Sunday and we'll probably watch some previous ones leading up to it. Should be a good night despite the fact that the event itself might be mediocre.

So I missed it on RAW, but why are Ascension fighting NAO???

No one is asking the important question:

How will Dean Ambrose look after the Rumble and going into Wrestlemania?

I am not sure if he's setup for anything interesting.

I don't appreciate the unlicensed, and unauthorized use of my avatar in the OP, motherfuckers, friends.
So sue me Cena.
ggC70pe.gif

UberTag

There are two scenarios to watch for when it comes to Ambrose this weekend that could prove fruitful for him.

A) He needs to be eliminated by Reigns in the Rumble match for the 2nd straight year. This also needs to get pointed out so we have the seeds planted for a heel turn which Dean sorely needs at this point.

B) Best case scenario for Dean at Mania would be getting inserted into a Shield triple threat match for the title. I don't believe this is in the cards due to Orton but a Rollins title win or briefcase cash-in along with the expected Roman Rumble match victory at least keeps that option on the table.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's get started with our annual tradition.
Toru Yano took a selfie at Narita Airport today. SURPRISE ENTRANT?
GeUhLQ1.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Dean is fodder for the Andre Battle Royale at Mania.

Remember when everyone assumed Seth would be the Shield member to fall into midcard purgatory? Good times.

isVZMQGen5stf.gif

hitme

Rate this scenario

DB wins rumble faces Brock
Shield triple threat at WM for briefcase
Reigns wins
DB wins title
Reigns cashes in and turns heel.

bigkrev

There are Finally sub-200 dollar tickets starting to show up on places like Stubhub. I'm going if I can get a non-obstructed view seat for 150 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom