• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLOUDo

Only if his resigning with TNA was a swerve.

Damn it TNA

tumblr_mblexmfty81qhr8kmo2_500.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dean has lost a lot of push ever since he took his movie break and finished his feud with rollins, dean was at his best then even his writing was better, it straight up sucks now make him more crazy and not a comedic relief. Rollins vs ambrose for the title one day would be big

also god damn undertaker just retire it is no longer worth it, your in terrible shape, your old. Just retire and get in the hall of fame

Ambrose was the hottest guy in the company for a good two months there. People were losing it just to see him fight.

Bray killed it just like he kills everything. Fuck Bray Wyatt.

charsace

WWE purposely killed Ambrose momentum. They sent him away to do that movie and made him look like a chump because he never gets a win. And they stick him with stupid topics to cut promos on. They buried Cesaro too. All to make sure Roman Reigns is the man. And you have to love how they are trying to sell him as the under dog for the rumble. :(

Anth0ny

Ambrose was the hottest guy in the company for a good two months there. People were losing it just to see him fight.

Bray killed it just like he kills everything. Fuck Bray Wyatt.

Cena killed Bray, and now Bray killed Ambrose.

it's like a fucking virus originated from Cena and it's spreading across the entire roster.

UberTag

All to make sure Roman Reigns is the man. And you have to love how they are trying to sell him as the under dog for the rumble. :(
Selling their obvious favorite as "the underdog" is a lazy storytelling mechanism to manufacture suspense in the absence of actually developing it. The WWE does this all the time for Cena so it makes perfect sense they'd try and pull these same shenanigans off with Reigns in spite of the fact that the majority of their hardcore fans are dialed in enough to see that it's bullshit.

Pavaloo

how are they selling him as the underdog when they have him as the guy favored to throw Big Show over the top rope

edit: no one killed Ambrose either, guy is just as Unpredictable™ boring as Wyatt

Aiii

So not worth it
GAF Rumble Lottery

Right, so all you need to do is enter your GAF username in the form right here: http://goo.gl/forms/uSPTpMNg3d

Please use your exact username as it is on GAF, obviously. You can enter throughout Sunday, list will likely be made available around 5 PM EST that day. I am European and I cannot accept entries after this time due to being asleep and all, so make sure to enter in time. I will make as many 30-person lists as usernames allow, with the remainder making up the final list randomly. This means that multiple people will have the same number, of course.

Nine entries shy of filling up the fourth batch of 30 entries, keep 'em coming!

I've been thinking about Reigns and this megapush Vince wants to give him... Is Cena about to hang his boots up? Why would they push someone so hard in under a year just because they have the "look"?

iMax

I've been thinking about Reigns and this megapush Vince wants to give him... Is Cena about to hang his boots up? Why would they push someone so hard in under a year just because they have the "look"?

It might mean we get a heel Cena, so swings and roundabouts is how I'm looking at it.

Cagey

Banned
WWE purposely killed Ambrose momentum. They sent him away to do that movie and made him look like a chump because he never gets a win. And they stick him with stupid topics to cut promos on. They buried Cesaro too. All to make sure Roman Reigns is the man. And you have to love how they are trying to sell him as the under dog for the rumble. :(

People believing shit like this is worse than someone who sincerely believes in the realness of wrestling.

stro, help pls.

He has a few years to go but Cena is totally getting up there in years and is CLEARLY held together with tape.

Dude has made a few too many speedy comebacks from injuries and can hardly take a bump now.

There's nothing interesting about him, he's done the exact same thing for years now, and he's killed the momentum of every single person he's interacted with outside of Bryan.

Ambrose was just as big as Bryan and Cena for a moment there until this fuck got involved.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the horrible writing team that has no clue how to make any of these guys have a meaningful feud or elevate them once a feud is over.

Pavaloo

I thought Cesaro was going places. What happened to him that he's on the online pre-show?
He mentioned publicly in an interview that he "didn't want to see Cena versus Orton for the 900th" time and has been seemingly punished ever since.

Which is super dumb, considering in full context of the interview he was admiring the undercard because there's stuff for people who don't want to see "Cena versus Orton for the 900th time."

Shitty predictions no one cares about

Rollins wins title, dude has put in work the past 6 months, he's by far the best heel they have, deserves to ride that heel push into Mania

Usos retain, no one cares
Ascension win, no one cares
Divas match happens
New Day wins, no one cares

Most Eliminations: Reigns
First Eliminated: Fandango
Longest time in ring: Ziggler

Final 4
Big Shoe
Bryan
Reigns
Harper

Winner: Reigns

iMax

Shitty predictions no one cares about

Rollins wins title, dude has put in work the past 6 months, he's by far the best heel they have, deserves to ride that heel push into Mania

Usos retain, no one cares
Ascension win, no one cares
Divas match happens
New Day wins, no one cares

Most Eliminations: Reigns
First Eliminated: Fandango
Longest time in ring: Ziggler

Final 4
Big Shoe
Bryan
Reigns
Harper

Winner: Reigns

Rollins won't win the triple threat match, surely. He's holding the briefcase. He can't cash in on himself.

GQman2121

Banned
He mentioned publicly in an interview that he "didn't want to see Cena versus Orton for the 900th" time and has been seemingly punished ever since.

Which is super dumb, considering in full context of the interview he was admiring the undercard because there's stuff for people who don't want to see "Cena versus Orton for the 900th time."

That's funny. Guys like Cana and Orton are the reason I don't watch and didn't renew my network subscription after the first six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom