• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Fat4all

Banned
Let's just steal a podcast title.

The most vile one possible.

That's not a thread, that's a pile of syringes

Three-fifths of a Thread

I'd Rather Have No Thread

Dark Threads

We Know What Yah Messin' With

Black Blackity Black-black

! THREAD CURSED !

Sense of Blackface Alliance

etc.

Fat4all

Banned
AZlqnRH.png

Fat4all

Banned
Are all of Pat's streams archived? Because I went to the oldest one to play as background noise and it sounds like there was something before it.

Archives expire after a set amount of time if you don't make them highlights.

That might of been before he started highlighting videos.

Archgan

Are all of Pat's streams archived? Because I went to the oldest one to play as background noise and it sounds like there was something before it.
I'm pretty sure he made all of them highlights. His first couple were on the superbestfriends twitch, though. Those ones were uploaded to YouTube, I think.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I've been rather fond of DEATH DEATH DEATH

I think that gives on lookers the right idea about what this thread is about.
Either that of Sense of Blackface Alliance

Please let's not make it the Sense of Blackface Alliance. People will start talking about us...

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Yeah I think I'll put my official vote for Thread Cursed! Though who knows, maybe an amazing podcast title will come up and we'll all abandon ship? It's been awhile since I've been active in a community thread on the verge of a new OT, at what post count do we transition over?

Yeah I think I'll put my official vote for Thread Cursed! Though who knows, maybe an amazing podcast title will come up and we'll all abandon ship? It's been awhile since I've been active in a community thread on the verge of a new OT, at what post count do we transition over?

At about 20k or so.

Man, Woolie's Black Undead sure have good fortune when it comes to these Black Knights and their Black loots. It's like their intro fan art is some kind of prophecy...

I'd personally rather the Grass Crest Shield than the Black Knight Shield, but it's pretty nice for Woolie's build. Do need to point out, though, that it's just an "OK" parry, the "good" parry is on the Target Shield types.

I wonder if Pat remembers or ever bothers to tell Woolie about Armor Reinforcement. (Not that it's particularly good, anyway.)

Xux

I'd personally rather the Grass Crest Shield than the Black Knight Shield, but it's pretty nice for Woolie's build. Do need to point out, though, that it's just an "OK" parry, the "good" parry is on the Target Shield types.

I wonder if Pat remembers or ever bothers to tell Woolie about Armor Reinforcement. (Not that it's particularly good, anyway.)
He showed him the Target Shield parry and tells him it has more frames in this episode.

He also did mention armor reinforcement when they first met Andre.

Top Bottom