• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Fancolors

Both Woolie and Liam are streaming from their own channels.

I don't know if I should just watch Overwatch or one of these two shitbags.

Strimei

Wow the music in Momodora is really soothing.

Also peeked ahead on the video and realized why Woolie's being coy.

Its another of those hidden shmups

Probably not, but the idea that Callie died because she lost the Splatfest is hilarious.

No probably about it, Nintendo made a tweet about it today.

Also I cannot get over Pat being completely unable to handle these starting area creatures. He keeps shooting arrows at the little shield bearers and eats most of his health every time.

Goldboy

Weird, I just learned of the existence of Momodora and bought it a few days ago, and then the Best Friends upload a video on it out of nowhere. Really nice game, glad Woolie and Pat seem to be into it.

@MUWANdo

Banned
...wow. Yeah guys are really running out of content at this point, huh?

I was thinking the other day, that Liam left at a really bad time. I wonder how much warning he gave Matt and the others. Could've hung around for a bit longer and not leave things running on fumes like it is right now.

People have been explicitly asking for another 3S video during Matt's break because it's fun to watch them play seriously and 3S is the one game they can play off-the-cuff without it being a total blowout. They did it because people asked for it, even if those people aren't you.

Strimei

People have been explicitly asking for another 3S video during Matt's break because it's fun to watch them play seriously and 3S is the one game they can play off-the-cuff without it being a total blowout. They did it because people asked for it, even if those people aren't you.

Yeah I gathered as much seeing comments elsewhere.

Guess I'm a bit of an outlier. Still think things are running a bit on empty though.

Yeah I gathered as much seeing comments elsewhere.

Guess I'm a bit of an outlier. Still think things are running a bit on empty though.

Matt chose a not-particularly-great time to go on vacation. January's always kind of a wasteland for high-profile releases due to the fact that most games in good development standing would have been released before the holiday season completely ended if at all possible.

Or, as RLM puts it in movie terms: "Fuck you, it's January!"

Fat4all

Banned
Or, as RLM puts it in movie terms: "Fuck you, it's January!"

j2Bqj4.gif

Fancolors

Anybody here know if Momodora 3 is anywhere near as good as RUtM?
I've only played that one and I thought it was great.
It's a fun game, albeit it differs significantly from its successor.

It's like a more straight forward platformer with some metroidvania elements

zeemumu

Alright so this Iron Man run went better than Pat's but it looks like it's coming to an end. This is my last available squad and the Avatar Project only needs one more square to start the countdown.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I'm only aware of Mother's Basement by name. Is he good? Would he be a good fit?

He actually produces some really great videos about anime and has been slowly expanding into video games. I don't really want him on SBFP, he's kind of a big fan of them and I think that would reasonably get in the way. Plus I think he's honestly too busy with his own content.

I wouldn't mind seeing if he has any LP chops for a quick Creepy Anime Bullshit-esque one off. He's a delight to watch and we'll be seeing him and Woolie chatting together soon in the Diamond is Unbreakable OP analysis, apparently.

Let it Die secret streams uploaded, was this after they were told how wrong they were about the game?

FlowersisBritish

Does anyone go into other community threads, look at them, then go "Man, I'm so glad this thread isn't such a shitshow." Shut up drunk me.

Pat just had a freakout when Paige revealed they owned a laser pointer.

"I'm taking this to work tomorrow!"

I expect a notable improvement in DS now or I want my internet bucks back!

Strimei

The little thing for Woolie's bathroom break was amusing, but the other image inserts were rather annoying this episode of Dark Souls, particularly the one at the start with the Fresh Prince reference.

I mean, that one isn't even obscure. Its a damn Fresh Prince of Bel Air reference.

Here's another offer to give wheoever wants to make the next thread my BBCode for this thread. If they want to do it from scratch that's fine too, just an offer.
Does anyone go into other community threads, look at them, then go "Man, I'm so glad this thread isn't such a shitshow."
Back in my day, we were the biggest shithole.

FlowersisBritish

Kay so listen. Last night my maybe girlfriend got me to talk about my feelings and after that I decided to get pretty drunk. I then browsed Poligaf for awhile and marveled at how that thread always seems to go whenever I lurk, then came back here trying to be like, "I like most of the posters here, you all swell fellows, even you Edzi!" because I hang out too much on the internet and don't have enough real life friends.

Long story short, if all the regular posters were in a room together last night, I'd try to be drunkenly making out with at least one of you.

So anyways yeah that DS playthrough is going pretty good. Soon we're going all in with Blight town. Going to be weird seeing that at a consistent framerate.

Kay so listen. Last night my maybe girlfriend got me to talk about my feelings and after that I decided to get pretty drunk. I then browsed Poligaf for awhile and marveled at how that thread always seems to go whenever I lurk, then came back here trying to be like, "I like most of the posters here, you all swell fellows, even you Edzi!" because I hang out too much on the internet and don't have enough real life friends.

Long story short, if all the regular posters were in a room together last night, I'd try to be drunkenly making out with at least one of you.

So anyways yeah that DS playthrough is going pretty good. Soon we're going all in with Blight town. Going to be weird seeing that at a consistent framerate.

This kind of post reminds me of the days when we were the trash of neogaf.

Top Bottom