• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Yeah that's just people in general, I frequently watch pros stream Dota and there's always like 2k people in the chat telling them how to play.

As bad as I wanted that Nocturne LP with Liam and Pat, I don't know if I would have been able to stay silent if they didn't make a strength-build Demi-fiend.

this entire community could be rendered dead if TPP passes
you all still want to be a bunch of lazy assholes now?
http://www.modvive.com/2013/11/13/trans-pacific-partnership-means-gaming/
also someone get this circulating on the subreddit

It's pretty insane. YouTube's copyright system is already a mess and this would just egg it on to not just losing your channel, but getting corporate suits involved and suing you, which could result in your life being ruined.

Half of GAF would have a criminal record that just said, "imported too much anime"

It's pretty insane. YouTube's copyright system is already a mess and this would just egg it on to not just losing your channel, but getting corporate suits involved and suing you, which could result in your life being ruined.

Half of GAF would have a criminal record that just said, "imported too much anime"

thing is if these corporations put all their customers in jail who will buy their stuff?
what was your plan sir?

zeemumu

Lol @ that Friday the 13th game being announced THE DAY AFTER the podcast

That thing was supposed to come out this year (this month, I think) and they cancelled that kickstarter that Matt talked about just to put up their own.

It'll be 15% Story mode 85% Chao garden

I was addicted to that shit as a kid

I'd be okay with this. SA2's story isn't that long because it jams all of the characters into 3 instead of seven and I want to see them all raise their own Chao individually and race them.

I still have my Chaos Chao deep within my Gamecube memory card.

kewlmyc

Vessel FNF spoilers:

Not sure why Street Fighter X Tekken is a SMS game. It's not a bad game at all, it's just Capcom fucked up with the DLC characters and gem bullshit.

aly

Vessel FNF spoilers:

Not sure why Street Fighter X Tekken is a SMS game. It's not a bad game at all, it's just Capcom fucked up with the DLC characters and gem bullshit.

I agree, and there was also the timeout nonsense. But not bad or lame enough for SMS.

Skrams

Wonder how their talk of Friday the 13th will go next week. It rubs me the wrong way because Last Year cancellation and then not cancellation. Then the game is supposed to come out this year, but instead it's just a kickstarter. Adam Sessler also pushing it and labeling it as this super new thing is ehhhhh.

Vessel FNF spoilers:

No stopping the joke train on it now. Also imagine a gif of megaman floating into space or the pacman infinite here. Edit- Also 30/60/90

kewlmyc

Don't forget
all matches ending in timeouts.

Naruto ultimate ninja storm will come out before Ultimax

Forgot all about
the timeouts. Yeah, damage was way too light in that game.

Also say what you want, but Naruto UNS 4 looks hype as fuck in terms of spectacle. Or maybe I'm just bias since I recently watched Boruto the Movie and it was actually pretty good. Did more for my nostalgia than Resurrection F did.

Forgot all about
the timeouts. Yeah, damage was way too light in that game.

Also say what you want, but Naruto UNS 4 looks hype as fuck in terms of spectacle. Or maybe I'm just bias since I recently watched Boruto the Movie and it was actually pretty good. Did more for my nostalgia than Resurrection F did.

The Ultimate Ninja Storm series is surprisingly solid. I own 3 and I had a lot of fun playing it.
vessel spoilers:
I was not expecting the beginners guide

Yeah, me neither. It's only 1 episode tho, so it's fine.

kewlmyc

More FNF Vessel spoilers

Lol, SFxT keeps crashing and every time it crashes the audio in the video desyncs further.

DTOmcpa.jpg

Suggestions for Woolie's adjective in the civ mod? For reference, Matt is Hypest (UnitName), Pat is Angriest and Liam is Moeist(?)

Woolie's just the Grenadan Civilization, Pat's the Quebecois Civilization, Matt's the (Real) American Civilization, and Liam's the Akibahabran Civilization.

Woolie's just the Grenadan Civilization, Pat's the Quebecois Civilization, Matt's the (Real) American Civilization, and Liam's the Akibahabran Civilization.

Don't worry, all of these are included. The adjective is purely for the units which is handy being already built into the game files. Hypest worker, Angriest prophet, Saltiest settler, Moeist Anti-Tank Gun

Fat4all

Banned
Is there anything I should specifically do when subscribing to Vessel to let them know I'm signing up because of SBFP?

Is there anywhere to type the code WoolieM?

Skrams

Is there anything I should specifically do when subscribing to Vessel to let them know I'm signing up because of SBFP?

Is there anywhere to type the code WoolieM?

Going off the reddit post about it, no. I don't think there's anyway to specifically say it's for their sake when signing up, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anung

Un Rama
A MGSV spoiler cast with alcohol? I will be avoiding this like the goddamn plague. At least Pat has his expectations in check for the ending.

Top Bottom